HomeStars  >  Electricians in Richmond  >  Nightingale Electrical Ltd

Chris from Surrey
Chris from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Electrical Outlets

Some of the light fixtures are tied to sensors one comes on on its own but other than that, seem ok. One outlet sparks when plugging in but I assume that's typical.

Hi Chris,

Did we install the sensors and outlets? I would suggest having these looked at soon, as you definately want your sensors working properly and your outlet should not spark. Please contact us at 604-275-1111 to schedule someone. Thanks for your comments.

Michelle from Surrey
Michelle from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Renovation

I shopped around for someone to do the electrical portion of my kitchen renovation. I went with Nightingale Electric because a friend highly recomended them to me. During the planning and scheduling stage the office staff was extremely helpful and answered all my questions (and there were a lot!!). When the work started the technician that came to do the work was always on time, he was clean, he explained what he was doing and offered some tips along the way. Overall Nightingale was a dream to work with and I will always recomend them to others just as they were recomended to me.