New World Roofing Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  New World Roofing Ltd

Reviews for New World Roofing Ltd

1 review Burnaby, BC

Leaking after 3 years, refused to come and take a look/won't honour warranty

In 2014, New World Roofing Ltd. of Surrey, BC, did the tar roof on our new carport. This came with a 10 year warranty. In 2017, three years after they did the roof, it started leaking. For 4 months, I tried relentlessly to contact the owner of New World Roofing Ltd. through countless emails and phone calls. He only replied twice via email with the same response both times "I'm out of town and will address this issue this week." To this day, he has not arranged to come by, nor called me, nor has he come by to investigate the problem and fix it. I would recommend staying clear of New World Roofing Ltd.

Sanmun Yu from Vancouver
Sanmun Yu from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

roof repairs

Over the fall, I found out that the roof of my house was leaking and I needed immediate repairs. After many contacts, this company was the only one with available time slots for immediate repairs. The project was on schedule and the price rage was on the low side. I really like them and now I no longer have a leaky roof!