Drain Services

Reviews for New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

upper Gerrard and coxwell
upper Gerrard and coxwell

Leaking toilet

This is the second time using this company, and once again they did an excellent job. Right from making the appointment to the actual repair.
The plumber, Raymond arrived a little early and went immediately to assess the problem. He was very efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. He took time to clearly explain the problem, and what my options were.
Everything was done quickly and thoroughly. He cleaned up the work site , I paid the bill, and we were done. This is my go to plumbing company for sure. Thank you again.

Hello Dear Customer, we are happy to hear that you have chosen our company as your go-to plumbers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

BClarke in Old Toronto
BClarke in Old Toronto

Great service!

We had a great experience with Raymond from New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd. He came promptly after calling with our issue, he fixed it in a matter of minutes, and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely recommend their services.

Hi BClarke, Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow homeowners. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the services delivered to you by Raymond. Please feel free to contact our office anytime for any future drain or plumbing needs and we would appreciate any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Once again, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us. Take care.

Bathroom Plumbing

On September 12, 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Jeff, from New Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd.. I required a repair to be done to the bathtub faucet. My experience with both the company employees (Anna and Tracey) as well as Jeff, was excellent! Within 18 hours of calling, Jeff arrived. Jeff was courteous, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. He explained to me exactly what needed to be done and completed the work in a professional manner. I would highly recommend Canadian Drain and Plumbing Ltd. to any person seeking a professional and reliable company which responds to your needs in a timely manner. Jeff is polite, competent, effective; without hesitation, I would request his
services again.

My compliments to both the organization and the staff.

Hello Dear Customer, thank you for your compliments on our plumber and office staff. Our team works diligently to provide quality workmanship and customer service and it is always rewarding when our efforts are recognized by our valued customers. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Until next time, take care.

Maurice Power in Old Toronto
Maurice Power in Old Toronto

Plumbing problems

Very pleased with New Canadian Plumbing and their technician Raymond Wong. Punctual, fast service and neat professional workmanship. I will call them again if I need any plumbing services. Another plumber I called never showed up and didn't return my calls.

Hi Maurice, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your go-to plumbers and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Maxine in Ajax
Maxine in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Ceiling Leak

My brother in law recommended New Canadian Drain & Plumbing when I discovered a leak coming from my ceiling in the powder room. Raymond showed up on time, very professional and after a quick discussion, recommended to check the putty in the shower drain before cutting into the ceiling. New putty and 20 mins later my leak was solved! Very grateful to Raymond for being so knowledgeable and honest .....glad we didn't have to cut into the ceiling which could have been a more costly fix! They also guarantee their work. Will definitely will recommend them to friends and will use again if needed. Thank you!!!

Hi Maxine, thank you for sharing your feedback with fellow homeowners. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with Raymond's plumbing knowledge and expertise. Please feel free to contact our office anytime and we look forward to working with you again. We would also like to thank you in advance for any and all referrals that you make on our behalf. Until next time Maxine, take care.

George- Home Owner in North York
George- Home Owner in North York

Drain Backup-

Hello,
Seems we don't forget to praise good professional work done but only write with our complaint.

I am writing in as a very satisfied customer.
Let me begin: Raymond Wong is not only cordial but a professional who knows his business. He removed his boots and covered/ cleaned up the area he worked at.
I called in with a plugged drain I noticed from my kitchen sink, he found the source in the basement.
From there he explained in detail what we were dealing with, the probable cause. After he opened up the obstruction he gave us sound advice on preventative measures we can take to avoid or at
the very least slow down a repeat of this issue.
I appreciate the work Raymond Wong did in my home and would not hesitate to recommend Raymond and his company.
George

Hi George, it was a pleasure reading your feedback on our services. It is true that good work is sometimes overlooked and so we greatly appreciate all positive feedback that we receive from our valued customers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to assisting you as well as your friends and family with any future plumbing needs that may arise. Until next time George, take care.

pj in Toronto
pj in Toronto

roots in the drain

During the crazy rains after the August long weekend my girlfriend called me to tell me the water was coming in the basement door like a river. When I got back and the rains had subsided I tried to run a small hand snake down the outdoor drain but quickly hit the obstacle. Armelin from New Canadians came with the snake and told me my options. I didn't think I needed the video, I knew it was blocked and was pretty sure it was the giant chestnut tree beside the house getting its roots into the drain. He went to work with the snake and quickly got in to the tangle of roots. It certainly didn't look easy but he kept at it, pulling the snake out 3 times to clear it of roots up to 3/8" in diameter. Finally the snake was coming out clear and water was running easily. Today, a month later, it is pouring rain and there is no pooling at all at the drain, clean as a whistle. The roots will eventually be back. I will call New Canadians again.

Hi PJ, we are pleased to hear that Armelin was able to resolve your drainage issue and that you are satisfied with the efficient services delivered to you by our plumber. Please feel free to contact our office should any future plumbing or drain needs arise. Thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing as your service provider and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time, take care.

Kelly Norgate  in Old Toronto
Kelly Norgate in Old Toronto

Kitchen Drain Backed Up

New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd
416-652-3535
182B Saint Helens Ave
Toronto
M6H 4A1

Late Monday night of the long weekend we noticed the kitchen sink would not drain. We tried to clear it ourselves using all manner of chemicals (i.e. Draino, Green Gobbler etc.) to no avail. New Canadian Drain & Plumbing was recommended by a good friend so we gave them a call. Plumbing technician, Raymond Wong arrived promptly. He was polite, personable and professional as he diagnosed the problem and set about snaking the drain. He fixed the clog (located some 25' from the kitchen sink!), tested the fix and gave us some tips to keep the drain clear going forward. He's now our go-to guy for future plumbing issues. Thanks Raymond!

Hi Kelly, we are pleased to hear that you have chosen our company as your go-to plumbers. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continued business with us. Until next time Kelly, take care.

Clogged Sink and leaking p-trap

Raymond from New Canadian Plumbing was great! He showed up very quickly after I called the company, was very friendly and professional, and took the time to explain both the problems and the fixes. I would definitely recommend and will use their services next time.

Hello, thank you for choosing New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and we look forward to your continued business with us.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Toilet Seal

This was the second time Raymond came to our rescue. Great work as expected, Raymond was courteous and fast working. Our only toilet had a broken seal so we were in a desperate situation to say the least. He went above and beyond, not only fixing the issue but doing a better job at installing the toilet then it had been previous. New Canadian will continue to be our go to for any plumbing needs.

Hi Ken, we are happy to hear that you are continuously happy with our plumbing services delivered to you by Raymond. Thank you for your feedback and it is always great working with you. Until next time, take care.

More about New Canadian Drain & Plumbing Ltd

Our company is the most organized and professional in the GTA. We are proud new Canadians, working hard to promote the growth of our business.

We specialize in Drain Installation and Repairs. We have quality machines to clear your drains as well as power flushing of your drains. We offer new technology drain relining without digging. We do all types of plumbing repairs including installation of new fixtures. We specialize in waterproofing, fixing leaky basements, and installation of new weeping tiles.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to prove to you that we are a quality company.