Reviews for Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Sliding Closet Door Repair

We have sliding mirror doors on a closet that must be at least sixty years old. One door works perfectly, the other constantly jammed and came out of the track. In spite of a missing part, Sebastian was able to make the door function again and even took a photo so that if he ran across the part he could come back and install it. And he was just very personable and pleasant to deal with as well. So our first experience with Mr Handyman was A+!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Installed drywall & shower tile

After the plumber replaced the copper pipes to the shower I contacted the Handyman to install the drywall and tile. After rescheduling the appointment three times, the Handyman installed the drywall and tile over two trips or a total of 2.5 hours. The final work was great, they cleaned up after themselves and were very professional and courteous. I recommend Handyman for any future jobs

Morley in Toronto
Morley in Toronto

bedroom renovations

I have had the need to hire Mr handyman of Toronto a couple of times . I have found the technicians to be very polite and proud of the work they do . Today Ken did a trimming job for me under less than desirable circumstances . I am quite happy with the work and will call them again when necessary .

Kathleen in Guelph
Kathleen in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Various home projects

Peter showed up and repaired my broken bed frame, put legs back on my furniture and a host of other mini projects. Everything done in 4 hrs. Great work and service.

Helenv in Mississauga
Helenv in Mississauga

laminate floor installation

We contacted Mr. Handyman to see about repairing/installation of our dining room floor. They came over and and reviewed the condition of our dining room floor and suggested to install new floor. I was concerned that it would not match the rest of floors but our dining room is a bit elevated and they were confident they could get a good match. I explained that I wanted the floor to be done sooner rather than later because we are soon putting our condo up for sale. They were so accommodating that they were able to schedule the work just 2 days later. The 2 gentleman that installed the floors were professional and really nice. They completed the job in one day and did a fantastic job. Our floor has never looked better. We highly recommend these guys. Thanks so much!

tightening fixtures

Despite some initial issues with timing, handyman arrived and when he could not complete the job, the company sent someone who could. Job was completed very well in 1 hour and management was quick and responsive in addressing the lost time with the first contractor and properly compensated me for my time lost. Appreciated the follow up and response from management.

Review has 1 previous version
Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Outdoor Home Repair

A piece of wood had come off the outside of our home and we could not fix it ourselves as it was about 20 feet above the ground. I called Ben and explained the job. He and an associate were over within a couple of hours and the job was done within 15 minutes. Excellent job. Very impressed.

Bathroom exhaust fan replacement

Our exhaust fan broke and Ben came to repair it, on the same day that we called! Very polite gentleman, knowledgeable and good service. Will definitely call them up again!

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Customer Service

We dealt with Rick as one of their suppliers and all I can say is that this man is not be trusted. Take my word for it, find someone else.

Hello Sam;

I would like to help you out and see if I can resolve your Issue.

Could you please supply me with some more details?

Thanks;

Doug

Jon C from Toronto
Jon C from Toronto

Internal door/closet installation

Contracted Mr. Handyman of Toronto Central for some internal door installations and was not pleased at all. The job came in at about 2x what was quoted me, the "technician" (Peter) had to come back three times for what was quoted as a one-day job, and the whole thing was a comedy of errors. He even left me a big pile of dust to clean too. He was also rude at the end when we had a bit of haggling over the bill; haggling caused by the fact that he'd billed me for hours that were created by his own sloppiness.

I would NEVER use these guys again. Yes, the job got done in a satisfactory manner, but it wasn't worth the headaches and their estimates don't mean a thing.

More about Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Mr. Handyman is your full service residential and commercial renovation contractor serving the needs of Toronto homeowners. We specialize in residential and commercial maintenance, residential renovation, condominium improvements, and general contracting; no job is to small for us. Our expert project management staff and technicians are able to manage every …