Reviews for Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Kathleen in Guelph
Kathleen in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Various home projects

Peter showed up and repaired my broken bed frame, put legs back on my furniture and a host of other mini projects. Everything done in 4 hrs. Great work and service.

Helenv in Mississauga
Helenv in Mississauga

laminate floor installation

We contacted Mr. Handyman to see about repairing/installation of our dining room floor. They came over and and reviewed the condition of our dining room floor and suggested to install new floor. I was concerned that it would not match the rest of floors but our dining room is a bit elevated and they were confident they could get a good match. I explained that I wanted the floor to be done sooner rather than later because we are soon putting our condo up for sale. They were so accommodating that they were able to schedule the work just 2 days later. The 2 gentleman that installed the floors were professional and really nice. They completed the job in one day and did a fantastic job. Our floor has never looked better. We highly recommend these guys. Thanks so much!

tightening fixtures

Despite some initial issues with timing, handyman arrived and when he could not complete the job, the company sent someone who could. Job was completed very well in 1 hour and management was quick and responsive in addressing the lost time with the first contractor and properly compensated me for my time lost. Appreciated the follow up and response from management.

Review has 1 previous version
Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Outdoor Home Repair

A piece of wood had come off the outside of our home and we could not fix it ourselves as it was about 20 feet above the ground. I called Ben and explained the job. He and an associate were over within a couple of hours and the job was done within 15 minutes. Excellent job. Very impressed.

Bathroom exhaust fan replacement

Our exhaust fan broke and Ben came to repair it, on the same day that we called! Very polite gentleman, knowledgeable and good service. Will definitely call them up again!

Sam from Toronto
Sam from Toronto

Customer Service

We dealt with Rick as one of their suppliers and all I can say is that this man is not be trusted. Take my word for it, find someone else.

Hello Sam;

I would like to help you out and see if I can resolve your Issue.

Could you please supply me with some more details?

Thanks;

Doug

Jon C from Toronto
Jon C from Toronto

Internal door/closet installation

Contracted Mr. Handyman of Toronto Central for some internal door installations and was not pleased at all. The job came in at about 2x what was quoted me, the "technician" (Peter) had to come back three times for what was quoted as a one-day job, and the whole thing was a comedy of errors. He even left me a big pile of dust to clean too. He was also rude at the end when we had a bit of haggling over the bill; haggling caused by the fact that he'd billed me for hours that were created by his own sloppiness.

I would NEVER use these guys again. Yes, the job got done in a satisfactory manner, but it wasn't worth the headaches and their estimates don't mean a thing.

Michael from Vaughan
Michael from Vaughan

window sealing & changing door handles

1st time using Mr Handyman, very friendly on the phone & they sent Brian over right away & he was nice & was pleasant & did a great job. I will use them again.

J Pannozzo in Etobicoke
J Pannozzo in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Microwave Door

The latch on my microwave door had broken. I called Mr. Handyman and found out that it had worn out because of 20+ years of use. It was fixed fairly quickly by just screwing in one of the screws... I was only charged for the service of him coming over.

Dave Pelletier in North york
Dave Pelletier in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Repair patio door

The doors hadn't been sliding smoothly for awhile and my parents contacted Mr Handyman Toronto Central. The guy seemed to be clueless. After taking the doors down, he put the greasy bottom on the carpet and had to be asked to move it and clean up. He discovered a cracked wheel which required a trip to Home Depot.

He said he had some netting in the truck and offered to repair the screen door. Once he started, he realized he did not have enough material. Off to Home Depot again.

Finally he claimed the reason the door was no longer snug was because the frame was bent. It was pointed out to him to lift the rubber guard and things slid back into place.

Several hours later the job was done and the doors now slide better.

Use them again? Not a chance

More about Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Mr. Handyman is your full service residential and commercial renovation contractor serving the needs of Toronto homeowners. We specialize in residential and commercial maintenance, residential renovation, condominium improvements, and general contracting; no job is to small for us. Our expert project management staff and technicians are able to manage every …