Reviews for Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Fix Toilet

Moved into a house with a toilet that ran all the time and a sink that only gave hot water. Both were too small issues to call for a plumber. Mr Handyman fixed both on the spot. No waiting for parts or a second visit. All working perfectly now.

Vlemour in Toronto
Vlemour in Toronto

Attic stairs

We needed to replace some folding attic stairs and we contacted Mr Handyman. They offered to pick up the new set for us for a nominal fee but we chose to do it ourselves instead. That was a bit of a mistake since I bought an incorrectly sized set. In the end though, it didn't matter - Ben and his friend did the additional work to amend the space. They worked hard, did a perfect job and left everything super clean. Both guys were super nice and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Handyman and Ben to anyone. Thank you!

paul.smith
paul.smith

Outside roof repair and repair water damage to ceiling and walls inside

Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central
(416) 445-8500
Toronto
M9A 1W6

The response was great...fast and friendly. I was having trouble getting any other service to respond, so I tried Mr. Handyman for the first time and was very impressed. Quick, courteous and quality was very good.

bbarranda
bbarranda

Leak in the bathroom

Ceiling below my bathtub was leaking when I would take a shower. The 1st contractor identified the problem as the bathtub leak. Got a 2nd opinion from Mr. Handyman. He found the downspout leaking behind the wall. He fixed the pipe and no more water coming out. Thanks to Mr. Handyman I could finally take my morning shower.

Noreen in Mississauga
Noreen in Mississauga

Kitchen Cabinet Repair

The upper cabinet in my kitchen fell down and Ben and Fernando came the same day as I called. It was a difficult job but they worked very hard to rectify the situation. I was very pleased with the results. They were prompt and thorough. I would call again for other jobs.

nolankp in Toronto
nolankp in Toronto

Timer Switch and Door Frame Fix

I hired this company to install a timer switch for a bathroom fan that had a mess of wires to figure out. I also had a hanging door that was pulling at the frame. The contractor came and did a good good job of fixing everything up although it took a few minutes to decipher the correct wiring for the switch.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Furniture assembly

Sebastian came over and completed everything efficiently. He did a great job, and was very personable. I do think the price was a bit high. The owner provided a fiat rate, but I misunderstood and thought that included hooking up my computer, which wasn't the case. Everything was put together well, and done professionally. I would recommend them.

Paulina in Toronto
Paulina in Toronto

Screen door repair

I hired Mr Handyman to re-screen a screen door. Setting up the appointment was easy and pleasant and the technician was punctual. After the work was complete, the door was bowed such that it did not close properly against the other screen door. I called their office asking for a repair or refund and was told that they couldn't repair it. I called numerous times afterwards requesting a refund, and my calls were not returned. I hired another contractor to repair it again (and door returned to its proper shape as soon as the screen was removed). The second contractor repaired the door to my satisfaction and charged me a fraction of what I paid Mr Handyman. I am completely unsatisfied and would NOT recommend Mr Handyman based on my experience.

More about Mr. Handyman Of Toronto Central

Mr. Handyman is your full service residential and commercial renovation contractor serving the needs of Toronto homeowners. We specialize in residential and commercial maintenance, residential renovation, condominium improvements, and general contracting; no job is to small for us. Our expert project management staff and technicians are able to manage every …