Molly Maid - Toronto North

House & Apartment Cleaning
Molly Maid - Toronto North

Reviews for Molly Maid - Toronto North

Not Worth it

Molly Maid is expensive for what you get. The Maids do as little as possible in the time allowed and even try to use your soap (they are supposed to bring their own supplies). I hired someone else and they do they same things the maids were supposed to do within the same time frame, but only one person!

The owner claims to track the maids using GPS. But also, be aware. The maids know this and will show up and "sit" in the car for a while before coming to your house.

Save your money and hire someone else who will actually do the work!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Worse Service

I am very disappointed in the service that Molly Maids provided me. The cleaning was of poor taste. When damage was done to my floor when removing duct tape that was on there, they ripped out the final finish on my T molding and said they weren't taking liability for it. I had to go back and forth with them and the only thing they kept saying was, "we are not taking liability for it, how do we know that damage wasn't there already".

Very poor service on their part. If you are a reputable company, then taking liability should be something you guys take pride in so customers like myself would never have to worry about anything. It cost me time and money to fix this out of my own pocket. I would NEVER use them again.

Very poor cleaning; not cost efficient.

We don't have a big house.... three bedrooms, two full baths, a kitchen, dining room and living room with a basement. I came home to their finished service (my mother was around with my daughter while they were cleaning) and was thoroughly disappointed. They did not clean the walls of the upstairs bathroom (still had soapy grime) and barely windex'd the bathroom mirror. My mother said they barely vacuumed the living room rug (didn't move bags or toys out of the way to clean underneath them) and didn't clean our glass coffee table. They had three people and were there from 2-3 pm. Our master bedroom rug was not vacuumed at all and there was still a lot of dust just inside of our master bedroom closet. They did clean our stove top; but didn't touch the inside of the oven, microwave or toaster. I don't even think they cleaned the kitchen sink. My mother also noticed that they used some of our cleaner, when they state that they bring their own products. VERY disappointed with their service. Will never use them again and recommend that people NOT use them either.

MOLLY MAID DOWTOWN TORONTO

After having used Molly Maid approximately 3x and being satisfied with the services they provided, I decided to surprise my husband while we were out of town for a few days with a clean condo to return to. While we were away, we received a text that stated that they were in our unit and the water had been shut down and so they tried their very best to clean our home without water. They also stated that they would have to charge and extra half hour of time for the extra work .We replied "ok" as we are reasonable people.

When we returned home, we quickly came to learn that nobody had ever been to our condo. In fact everything was exactly where we left it- including my toddlers crumbs on the floor before we left. Never mind the cover story about the water not working, no vacuuming or dusting had been done which was stated in the list of requests. we soon came to learn that if there WERE water issues in our unit, it would have been a building- wide issue.

They were unsophisticated enough to NOT know that all condos have security videos at the front desk which monitor all comings and goings to which they were NEVER present for at ANY time.

Worst of all, when I called the franchise owner MARLA at the downtown Toronto location to make my claim, she was rude and defensive in emails and even hung up on my husband. She also told me that I should "stop calling". We have proof and just like guilty people do... they defend and flee.

I have never written a complaint in my life, but also have never felt so violated and treated so poorly as a paying customer. Once we notified her of the video proof , she ended by saying that WE were not welcomed to use THEIR services anymore.... HA!

So beware!!! MOLLY MAID DOWNTOWN employs disloyal staff who charge without cleaning!

cleaning service

I contacted Molly maid and found it next to impossible to connect and get a price quote. Maria Milberg the francise owner was back and forth with me with emails and phone calls. She did not come to see the bungalow I live in and when I finally did connect with her, she said she didn't need to see it to quote a price. She then said to me that we had done business before in 2013 and that I had complained about the service so she would not come to clean my homs as she did not want to make me unhappy.INstead of saying that she was sorry to hear that her service was not satisfactory , she refused to make things better by coming and doing a better job. I could then perhaps keep them as my cleaning service. I have never heard of a company refusing a job because a customer had comp;ained 3 years ago about something that perhaps needed to be addressed before payment.

House cleaning

Hi I would like to say that Molly maids is the best. I am very happy with their service. They make your house spotless and always smell clean. I live in the Vaughan area and I have 2 ladies cleaning my house for 2 hours every 2 weeks. The ladies are very friendly and good with my dog and also my dog loves them. My house has never been so clean since I had Molly maids clean my house. Keep up the good work!!!! I look forward to the next cleaning day!! You guys are so great!!!

Alix from Toronto
Alix from Toronto

Apartment cleaning

Got the girls to come in and clean for 2 hours before a party and they broke our sink. They were very nice and I've used Molly maid about 10 times before without any problems. Unfortunately when you do have a problem apparently you're met with rude customer service. They left and told me to call the manager Ron (I think) who ended up calling me at 8pm that night. Although I can not be sure, he seemed to be intoxicated or at least very confused.
He Wouldn't accept that the sink did not "break itself" and said that his family was upset that we were arguing on the phone and I should not have called him so late on the night before New Year's Eve? (he called me.)
Then he proceeded to say that my fiancé would understand and he wanted to talk to him (which I knew would not end well since he was furious so I decided to not pass the phone over.)

It ended with him saying that the sink broke itself and that he would not take any responsibility for what happened.

The ladies were wonderful but I will never use them again nor will any of my friends. It's amazing how poor customer service can lose a company so many clients.

LR from Toronto
LR from Toronto

Cleaning before moving into new home

I used Molly Maid cleaning services before moving into my home. The staff were punctual and very nice, but not as thorough as I would have liked. I specified ahead of time that I knew it would be a lot of time and work an the lady kept saying 'ok.' When they came, there was not enough time for them to do all the work, and the parts they did do were not as scrubbed clean as I asked them to. I think for ongoing maintenance they would be an ok resource.

Kym Oldham from Toronto
Kym Oldham from Toronto

Molly Maids

I had Angie and Diana come to my home for an hour. I was very delighted with the quality of their work. they were professional and very business-like. when they were done, the place looked and smelled fantastic. I have booked them to come back on alternating weeks. I'm very happy with the service. thank you Angie and Diana. highly recommended.

Dawn Ages from Toronto
Dawn Ages from Toronto

1 hour cleaning

We had a gift certificate which we used for one hour service. The team arrived promptly at 8 AM and they were extremely friendly! They got right down to it and in that one hour, my house looked almost brand new.

It's amazing what a team of two can do in so little time but they did it. My mother-in-law was impressed. Thank you, I look forward to using their service soon.

More about Molly Maid - Toronto North

Always thorough, consistent and reliable, MOLLY MAID, your local cleaning company, offers affordable, stress-free house cleaning services. We provide a fully customized and guaranteed cleaning service to meet your individual needs. Contact us today; you'll love coming home to a clean house!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Toronto?