Milorad Tiling

Best of 2016 winner 3 timesBest of 2016winner 3 times

Reviews for Milorad Tiling

FT
FT

Tiles for bathroom floor and bathtub surround

I contacted 5 tile installers from HomeStars. Three of them asked me to email photos of the project. Two of them visited my house to look at the project. Milorad was one of them and he spend 90 minutes in his first visit. He answered all my questions and explained clearly the particulars of the tile installation. There was a window, shower niche, and profiles that needed to be sorted out. He also answered questions about thin set mortor, grout, and self-levelling cement. After I offered him the job, he visited again to review all the details of the job, including schedules and materials. On his first day, Milorad set up his equipment and always kept my house clean, including laying down drop sheets in the hallways. Near the end of the job, I unexpectedly ran out of tiles. The new supply of tiles took 10 days to arrive. This was out of my control as I had already purchased more than enough. In any case, Milorad was very professional about this situation. In the meantime he started another project and returned to my house to complete the job. Overall, Milorad was very professional and respectful about our working relationship. I noticed that he is very committed to and invested in his work, and seeks approval from his clients.

Thank you Frank for your wonderful review. I hope you will enjoy your beautiful bathroom.
Sincerely Milorad.

Lauren in Scarborough
Lauren in Scarborough

Herringbone in Mud Room

Milorad does fantastic work. He is meticulous, hard working and his results are proof of this. He did herringbone tile for our mud room with a heated floor and it turned out better than we had hoped for. On top of his work he was kind, courteous and professional. His rate was also more than fair. We are extremely happy. We have already recommended him to friends and family.

Thank you Lauren for your wonderful review.
I hope you will enjoy your beautiful floor.
Sincerely Milorad

No Surprise to See Milorads Ratings

When Milorad left my apartment after a superb installation I told him what I expected to see in his HomeStars reviews: nothing but excellent reviews! And this was what I just found. From the moment he walked into our apartment to give us a quote, to when he left, he was unfailingly respectful, professional to a very high standard and delivered completely and everything he said he would do. We feel lucky to have discovered him and I cannot praise the quality of his workmanship enough. He brings all needed materials such as grout and glue, had a very tidy workplace in our kitchen, put up sheets to keep out dust in the rest of our home and was exceptionally well prepared bringing up his tools and leaving the same way. A great experience.

I would like to thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation for my work.
Sincerely: Milorad

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Bathroom Tiling

We were so impressed with Milorad's Tiling work, we called on him again for a bathroom reno. From start to finish, he is professional with excellent workmanship and attention to detail. End result is beautiful. That's why we used him again and will in the future. Highly recommended.

Thank you Andrew for your review. I hope that you and Valerie will enjoy in your beautiful bathroom. Milorad

mbgrimm in Toronto
mbgrimm in Toronto

Kitchen backsplash

We had a new kitchen installed and decided on a marble herringbone backsplash. Milorad from Milorad tiling came to install it, and despite the complexity and difficulty of the task he did a flawless job, he paid great attention to detail and spent extra time to ensure everything was perfect. He was always punctual, worked late if needed , and cleaned up after himself. overall we could not have asked for a better experience, and it really completed our new kitchen. It gets endless compliments! My very picky wife and I would highly recommend anyone who needs tiling, to contact Milorad tiling.

Thank you Mike for your review. I hope that you and Elizabeth will enjoy in your beautiful kitchen.Milorad

L Sandy from Toronto
L Sandy from Toronto

Tiling small bathroom

Our house was built in the mid fifties. The bathroom had never been touched. My husband and I tore it back to the studs. We replaced the plumbing and even had a go at leveling the floor. We’d chosen marble like porcelain 1x2 tiles. We weren’t confident about tiling ourselves, so we found Milirad through Homestars.
He is punctual and precise. We had a very few differences which he calmly put right as we went along. Avoiding repeat in the tiles was a challenge in our 9 1/2 by 5 1/2 bathroom, but Milorad achieved it. We are very pleased with his work, and his tidyness. The tiles are square, true & plumb. I highly recommend him.

Tasha
Tasha

Kitchen backsplash, laundry backsplash

Our friends recommended us Milorad for his high quality performance and we can confirm that he is a true specialist in tiling. He was working with natural stone and made it look brilliant. We are very happy with our new kitchen and it looks amazing!!!

Thank you Tasha for your kind words and I hope you enjoy your new kitchen.
Sincerely: Milorad.

Rex in Toronto
Rex in Toronto

Kitchen Back Splash

Hired Milorad based on finding him on this site and the raving reviews from other people. He was to remove my existing glass backsplash and install a new stone backsplash in a chevron pattern.

Pricing was fair and was able to do my project fairly quickly - took him 5 days to complete the project.

As per most of the people who reviewed his work, his tiling work is very good however for whatever reason his attention to detail on few items were not which was surprising.

Overall the tiling was done well but not to our full satisfaction which we expressed to him and shared that he believed it was done to his satisfaction. I was a little shocked as I am thinking shouldn't he be only satisfied when his client is satisfied with the job.

Here are a few issues that we encountered:

1) Caulking job was done very sloppy as if he was rushing to complete the work which I ended up redoing properly

2) Scratched my hardwood floors when moving my appliances

3) Installed the Chevron tile vertically which turned out nice but he never asked us to confirm how we wanted it to be installed - just went ahead and assumed on our behalf

4) Install of corner tiles were not aligned vertically (see images). After we seeing the first corner of our wall I asked why it was not aligned and he mentioned it is impossible to line up perfectly and this is how he installs this type of pattern for all other customers. In the end, I showed him were to cut the tiles vertically in order for the corner tiles to align as closely as possible. I am not a tradesperson but figured it out with simple logic and trial and error of cutting the tiles. Milord had thought I used a special computer program to figure this out - sorry to tell you I did not.

He does great work but unfortunately my experience was not the same as the others.

Gisella in Richmond hill
Gisella in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Very professional, excellent, meticulous, vert neat, friendly and humble. Great job. Removed our existing backsplash and re-tiled it. My father in law Mario kept Milorad company and praised his work. Definitely recommend Milorad to everyone + rehire him for future work.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Milorad tiled our bathroom for us. I am very picky with my contractors and even for this job had three estimates. Once we met Milorad, I had no doubt in my mind that we'd hire him.
First, he is always on time and he respects your time. I said I needed the estimate to be done at 7 AM and he was there! I said I need 100% commitment, and he was at my house every day, all day. It is extremely hard to find such responsible and reliable people.
Second, Milorad is a true professional. My contractor made these strange angles around the bathroom, but for Milorad it was no problem. The tile looks fantastic! Also, I wanted a larger size tile on the floor, to which one other "professional" laughed saying that he can't work with a tile this size. Milorad - no problem!
It has just been such a pleasure to work with a person who listens to you, respects your home, and makes professional recommendations.
We have another project in the future, and I would only work with Milorad.

Hi Alex and Svetlana. Thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to working for you on your upcoming projects.

-Milorad

More about Milorad Tiling

Milorad Tiling is a company specializing in the preparation and application of all types of tiles from ceramics to marble and other natural stones. We take pride in our workmanship, and strive to go beyond our clients' expectations with our great attention to detail. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in designer stone tiles, heated floors, as well as custom shower stalls and bathrooms designed for either regular or handicap access. We use only the highest quality materials.

Please visit our website listed above if you would like to see some of our previous projects, or if you would like some ideas for your upcoming projects.EMAIL:vlaskalinm@gmail.com