Milorad Tiling

Gisella in Richmond hill
Gisella in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Very professional, excellent, meticulous, vert neat, friendly and humble. Great job. Removed our existing backsplash and re-tiled it. My father in law Mario kept Milorad company and praised his work. Definitely recommend Milorad to everyone + rehire him for future work.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Milorad tiled our bathroom for us. I am very picky with my contractors and even for this job had three estimates. Once we met Milorad, I had no doubt in my mind that we'd hire him.
First, he is always on time and he respects your time. I said I needed the estimate to be done at 7 AM and he was there! I said I need 100% commitment, and he was at my house every day, all day. It is extremely hard to find such responsible and reliable people.
Second, Milorad is a true professional. My contractor made these strange angles around the bathroom, but for Milorad it was no problem. The tile looks fantastic! Also, I wanted a larger size tile on the floor, to which one other "professional" laughed saying that he can't work with a tile this size. Milorad - no problem!
It has just been such a pleasure to work with a person who listens to you, respects your home, and makes professional recommendations.
We have another project in the future, and I would only work with Milorad.

Hi Alex and Svetlana. Thank you for your kind words. I am looking forward to working for you on your upcoming projects.

-Milorad

Gary Crompton in Scarborough
Gary Crompton in Scarborough

Beautiful Master Bathroom!

We recently had Milorad tile our master bathroom and he did an excellent job! He showed up on time every morning and was so kind and friendly to deal with. He finished our project on time and within our budget, with no extra costs, in a very professional manner. We are so pleased with our new shower and heated floor and we would recommend Milorad to anyone looking to have any tiling done. Thank you Milorad for your amazing work!

Thank you Gary on your kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you and I am very pleased that both you and your wife enjoy the new look in your bathroom.

lisa
lisa

Basement renovations

We recently had Milorad come in to tile our whole basement after our renovations. We had the whole basement and a shower room tiled and Milorad did a fantastic job. He was neat, merticulous and a true artist with his tiles. Every small detail was well thought out and we are truly happy with the results. We will definitely have to have him do any other tiling jobs in the future.

With a small delay to respond to you, I want to thank you for kind words. I hope that you and your family will enjoy your beautiful basement space.

Tanya in Scarborough
Tanya in Scarborough

Laundry renovation

Milorad recently tiled my laundry room and did a wonderful job. He was very crafty around the rear window and also recommended additional insulation around the window which was missed by my drywall contractor. The window now looks lovely. He also suggested heated floors which I didn't even contemplate and I am sooooo happy he did. The floors make the whole room so warm and comfortable and I can regulate the room temperature from anywhere on my smartphone. Lol. He is super clean, and left the room spotless.
I would recommend Milorad to anyone looking for a master tileman.
Thank you very much Milorad!!

Thank you Tanya for your kind words. It was my pleasure working on your project.

4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

This was our second project with Milorad. He gave us recommendations and options how to lay tiles on the floor. He always kept the working area clean. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of his work and strongly recommend him as a master of tile installation

Thank you Vadim. It was my pleasure working with you to complete your project. best regards, Milorad.

Excellent service

Milorad has provided us with excellent service.
Prompt, honest, professional, reasonably priced.
Communicated well and finished work by agreed deadline.
He is a perfectionist.

I highly recommend Milorad for any tile needs.
His work quality will make you enjoy your home and raise it's value.

Thank you for the review you gave me, it is much appreciated.
Milorad

Tony in Thornhill
Tony in Thornhill

Master bathroom renovation

Mr. Milorad is a true master of his art...skillful, meticulous and highly experienced. Yet he is humble and very sensitive to his client's needs and wishes. The walls and ceiling are all warped and out of square, and the floor (covered with 1/4" cement backerboards) has many protruding screw heads that cannot be pushed in flush. He virtually had to 'rebuild' the surfaces with lots of thinset one tile at a time. It is a painstaking process, taking him a full 2 weeks to do the 9'x11' bathroom with a 3'x5' shower enclosure. The end result is gratifying and worth every penny of the costs.

Thank you Tony for your very kind words and see you on your future projects. Sincerely Milorad

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Bathroom tiling

Milorad is an artist and a gentleman. He takes the utmost pride in his work and does not rush through anything. The results are precise and beautiful and leave nothing to be desired. Hire with the utmost confidence.

Thank you for your kind words.

4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Master Bathroom tiling

I contacted Milorad for our Master Bathroom tiling project:
10x10 bathroom floor tiling and custom shower.

Simply to say: Milorad is a Master of tiling!
He paid attention to all details of the project from the beginning to the end. I was impressed by the quality of his work. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a reliable contractor.
Thank you for your exceptional work!

Thank you Vadim for these wonderful words in the review. Also I thank you and your wife for your support throughout the work on the project. I hope you will enjoy your master bathroom for a long time. All the best to you and your family.

More about Milorad Tiling

Milorad Tiling is a company specializing in the preparation and application of all types of tiles from ceramics to marble and other natural stones. We take pride in our workmanship, and strive to go beyond our clients' expectations with our great attention to detail. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in designer stone tiles, heated floors, as well as custom shower stalls and bathrooms designed for either regular or handicap access. We use only the highest quality materials.

Please visit our website listed above if you would like to see some of our previous projects, or if you would like some ideas for your upcoming projects.EMAIL:vlaskalinm@gmail.com