Milorad Tiling

Reviews for Milorad Tiling

Shaun from Old Toronto
Shaun from Old Toronto

Shower Tiling

This was our second time hiring Milorad and we were again very pleased with his service. Professional, courteous, reasonably priced, and with great workmanship. The shower he tiled for us was completed in a short time frame, but also with careful attention to detail. Highly recommended and we will surely be calling Milorad again in the future.

Thank you Shaun for the review and see you soon for the back splash.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Bathroom tiling project

We selected a mosaic tile for our shower that is not easy to install. We initially brought in a handyman to do the work and the results were disastrous. He was terminated midway through the project and the tiles were removed. Milorad was hired. He took his time and did EXCEPTIONAL work. We would not hesitate to recommend him - his work is worth the investment.

Thank you for your review. I am very happy to see that you are satisfied with my work and that I have met your expectations with this project. I hope you enjoy your new shower for a long time to come.

Sherri  from Toronto
Sherri from Toronto

Bathroom tiling

As a general contractor I have had the pleasure of working with Milorad once again. He is truly exceptional at his craft, fairly priced and the results are consistently outstanding.

Thank you Sherri, it was a pleasure working with you.

john weir in Toronto
john weir in Toronto

basement time job

If you want a hard working perfectionist who works alone for a very fair price then Milorad is your man. I strongly recommend his work and his easy to work with personality. What a great find he has been. Call Milorad, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you John for a very nice review.

Bruce from Toronto
Bruce from Toronto

Bathroom tiling

Being a perfectionist, I typically find fault with any sort of work done at my home. However, I must admit that Milorad exceeded my expectations with a very tricky mosaic tile. He worked slowly and meticulously and the end result was spectacular. Professional in every sense of the word - hire with 100% confidence.

Thank you Bruce.

Michael O in Toronto
Michael O in Toronto

New Foyer Tiles

Milorad did an exceptional job installing our new foyer tiles. The layout was beautifully planned out, and the floor is as smooth a glass! Not to mention he provided exceptional value for the results he delivered. I can't imagine how anyone could have done this any better.

Michael and Virginia

Thank you Michael.

RM from Vaughan
RM from Vaughan

Kitchen Backsplash

I hired Milorad to re-tile my Kitchen Backsplash. He is a true professional and his work was top notch. His level of care and attention to detail resulted in a job well done. My Backsplash looks great!!

I am extremely happy to recommend Milorad and wish him continued success.

Thank you for your review.

Lana from Etobicoke
Lana from Etobicoke

Floor tiling

Wow. Milorad is one of a kind, someone who takes pride in his work and the results are fantastic. We give Milorad 11 out of 10. He was punctual, professional with impeccable work ethics, precision and attention to detail. Our floor in the kitchen was very uneven but he took care of that and it looks and feels absolutely amazing. Fantastic craftsmanship. From the beginning to the end absolutely amazing. We whole heartedly would recommend Milorad for any of your tiling needs. Thank you. :)

Thank you Lana for your review.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Complete basement

Excellent work and attention to detail. Was there every day until job complete. Committed to the job 100%. Milorad was a pleasure to deal with and his commitment to the job from start to finish is unparallelled.

Thank you Adrian for your review.

wahid azizi in Markham
wahid azizi in Markham

stone wall living room

i called milorad tiling for a stone wall, beside great workmanship, he is a great guy, he is easy to talk to, very clean job site, finished the job perfectly, when i called my wife from work and asked how everything is, she replied, FEEL LIKE HE IS PART OF OUR FAMILY.

WE WILL RECOMMEND MILORAD TO ANYONE AND ANYONE.
WE WILL POST PHOTO OF THE WALL IN 2 MONTH AFTER WE BUY OUR NEW SONY TV. THANKS A BUNCH.

More about Milorad Tiling

Milorad Tiling is a company specializing in the preparation and application of all types of tiles from ceramics to marble and other natural stones. We take pride in our workmanship, and strive to go beyond our clients' expectations with our great attention to detail. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in designer stone tiles, heated floors, as well as custom shower stalls and bathrooms designed for either regular or handicap access. We use only the highest quality materials.

Please visit our website listed above if you would like to see some of our previous projects, or if you would like some ideas for your upcoming projects.EMAIL:vlaskalinm@gmail.com