Medieval Glass Industries Ltd

nick chatten from Kelowna
nick chatten from Kelowna
1 review , BC

French doors

After building my home I wanted French doors. The shades inside TWO of the windows tangled and needed replacing. The third window mysteriously shattered all by itself while I was watching TV. The whole ordeal to replace the shoddy materials took 4 months. When I explained that the window shattered all by itself I was told that this was "impossible" and it wouldn't be covered by the "lifetime" warranty. After much pleading, photographs and emails I was promised it would be repaired. Treated very poorly by their staff. I wouldn't buy a door stopper from these jerks, find ANYONE else but these people!