Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Two Beautiful New Engineered Hardwood Bedrooms

Working with Rick was a wonderful experience! He knows his field inside and out; and was super transparent and helpful through the entire process from initial quotes through the execution. The work his team did was impeccable and we are so in love with our new bedroom floors. When we can afford a larger home outside of a condo complex, we know exactly who we will call to do our floors.

Hi guys ...it was a pleasure working with you...yes it turned out very nice and im so happy for you ...looking forward to your next project ...sincerely Rick

Helen in Mississauga
Helen in Mississauga

Flooring installation

Rick and his team did an amazing job with our floors. Our top floor looks completely different. Very top notch high quality work! They also corrected some water damaged tiles on our main floor and basement. Rick took very careful consideration to find tiles that matched the existing flooring. You cannot tell there was any damage. I am so happy with the quality of work and that he was able to complete the job on time as scheduled. I would highly recommend Rick and his team to anyone looking for top quality workmanship!

Hi Helen and Tim...was a pleasure working with you ...im so happy it turned out to your satisfaction ...I appreciate the business...and thank you for the snacks ...sincerely Rick

1 review Burlington, ON

Upper Level flooring

I had Rick and company replace my upper floor with engineered hardwood. Rick and his team were professional and did an amazing job. They left the worksite clean and tidy. They did a wonderful job on the transitions to the stairs and bathroom (there were various depths to navigate). I have recommended that my parents use Rick for their flooring project. Rick's experience was truly appreciated.

thanks Paul for the kind words...pleasure once again for working with you ...Enjoy !!!...Rick

Guinevere
Guinevere

Finished a small but complex job

Rick and his crew beautifully finished a hardwood job another contractor did not. It required ripping up old hardwood and laying down new hardwood in a hallway with multiple angles and matched all the rooms surrounding it. It was small, but complicated and we are thrilled with the results. Thanks, Mclaughlin Flooring!

Hi guys , thank you for the business...so happy your satisfied ...keep safe ...sincerely Rick

Ijaz in Brampton
Ijaz in Brampton

Awesome job!

We had about 430 sq foot area we needed old hardwood floor removed and new floors installed. Rick came over and gave us a quote. Sent Roland over to do the work. Amazing Amazing professional people to deal with. They started and completed the project as projected. Very clean and organized. This is the second time i have used them and they did not disappoint again! Highly recommended.

Thanks so much Ijaz for having us come back and do another project for you ...appreciate the business...sincerely Rick

Engineered Hardwood

We recently hired Rick and his crew to install new engineered hardwood throughout our 100+ year old home. From day one Rick was very straight forward with his quote and his advice. The floors were uneven and out of level and Rick made it very clear that although he does have a lot of experience working in older homes he could get it to be good, but not perfect. His quote was very detailed and scheduling the job was easy.

Halfway through tearing up the old hardwood Rick calls me and tells me there's an issue - turns out the old subfloor on the main floor, which was probably original, was in terrible shape and would need a complete replacement. Rick recommended we call in a carpenter to do this work and also make sure all the joists were in good shape. Luckily we found a great carpenter who was able to start the day after Rick's team finished the upstairs. Rick worked with us to schedule the rest of the job immediately after the carpenter finished, which meant that we were still able to move in on time. Rick also came by to coordinate with the carpenter to make sure the hardwood would line up right with the kitchen tile, coordinate the vent size and heights, etc.

If we had chosen to go with someone less experienced or flexible we could have been in real trouble, but Rick worked with us to get it done and did a terrific job. As others have said the work space was cleaned thoroughly (they even shop-vacced the heck out of the old subfloor to be removed) and they took care not to damage any walls etc. Great work all around.

Hi guys, thanks so much for the kind words, I'm very happy for you the way everything turned out, what an amazing transformation...enjoy your new home !!...Sincerely Rick

leonardomax in Mississauga
leonardomax in Mississauga

Entire 1st Floor, New Flooring.

Overall a great experience having Rick and his team at our home. My home is 50 years old and there were many renovations done in the past. The team had to rip up the carpet and the parquet flooring under it. There were a number of surprises under the flooring, like uneven surfaces, a old stair renovation, old ducting. The team took care of most of the issues. I did have to call a carpenter in to take care of the old stair, and rebuild the subfloor. The team had to move my furniture around while rippining up the floors and putting down the new one. They had to level out the sub floor in some areas, especially around our fireplace. They worked dilligently and cleaned up everyday. A clean workspace is a safe worskpace. I had new baseboards installed in 2 of the rooms, which added to my cost. The new floors are level, and looks beautiful. I would hire them again to do the 2nd floor. Thanks MF!

thanks so much Vijay...it was a pleasure working on your project ...being able to level your sub floors and seeing the final result even after all these years still gets me excited ...Enjoy your new floors , your main level looks amazing ... sincerely Rick

Sam
Sam

Fantastic Job!

Right from the estimates to the completion of the work, Rick and his team did a fantastic job. We got laminate installed our upper floor. Rick and his team removed the carpet and installed the new flooring. Since our stairs were of different color, Rick first made a nosing that matches the stair colour before installing the laminates. The job was done in promised time and no cost overruns. We are getting them back next year for the lower floor. I would highly recommend their services for anyone looking for flooring work.

Thanks for the grey review Sam !! Glad your happy with your new floors !!

KATHY in Orangeville
KATHY in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Flooring completed in 2 bedrooms

Jordan did a great job on the floors! I am really impressed with the fast and professional results!

Only one comment - I was left with a huge bag of garbage that I discovered days later. I'm sure this was an oversight but worth mentioning.

Overall I would say I would hire them back for any future flooring installations!

Thanks so much for the review Kathy and sorry about the bag . That never happens !!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Hardwood Floor Installation

Rick and his team are the company to call! I have used McLaughlin Flooring in the past at my previous home and didn't even consider using another company. We had new white oak engineered hardwood flooring installed throughout our entire main floor. Looks fantastic! JORDAN! You're the best!! Thanks guys. We love our new hardwood flooring!

Karen and Bruno

It was a pleasure working in your home Karen ,the lunches the coffees . I'm glad your happy !! Thanks again for the hospitality Enjoy !!
Jordan

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards....and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.