Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Bruce
Bruce
1 review Minto, ON

Laying laminate, carpet and Vinyl flooring

I would recommend Jordon and Dominic for any flooring job you have!! They were excellent. There did a fantastic job and we are 100% pleased with the workmanship. They are professional, polite and went the extra mile to deliver above our expectations. They were diligent to really clean the rooms they worked in. They will be our "go to" for flooring going forward.

Bruce and Lori McLeod

hi guys , was a pleasure working on your project , so happy your satisfied with the results ...and btw the treats were amazing ...thanks again for your business

Sam in Mississauga
Sam in Mississauga

Hardwood Installation

I would highly recommend McLaughlin Flooring to anyone looking to have hardwood installed. There were cheaper options out there, but from the initial visit we felt comfortable with Rick. He took his time reviewing the project and provided us with an itemized quote that covered everything.
Rick, Tomas and Attilla always showed up on time, worked hard all day and cleaned up every evening before they left. The communication throughout the project was excellent.
Thank you Rick!

Hi Sam and Sandra , thanks so much for the great review...wide board engineered changed the entire look of your house...great choice !!...and Sandra those homemade cookies were amazing !!!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Hardwood installation

I would like to commend Rick and company for a job very well done. Rick was very professional and polite in all our interactions, and always willing to answer our questions. He made sure the job was completed within the promised time parameters and the installers were efficient, professional and tidy. I am super pleased with the results and have already recommended him to friends.

Hi Jackie , was a pleasure working with you , ill b dropping in once Max returns to see the finished stairs...really appreciate the positive feedback

angela and tom
angela and tom
1 review Halton Hills, ON

installing hardwood in four bedrooms project...

We cant thank Jordan and Dominic enough for installing our hardwood floors in four bedrooms of our home..They were well organized, professional and just really nice guys to deal with ..Reliable and efficient guys in completing the job and cleaning up afterwards ...They kept to the timeline and just made our installation easy with no stress ... we would recommend Jordan and his crew to future projects...

Hi guys its Jordan ...so good to hear your satisfied with our services...I appreciate the business and thanks so much for all the coffee and treats , enjoy your new floors !!

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Laminate flooring WOW

Rick and his team (Atilla and Thomas) did an amazing job. They installed laminate flooring in my entire home with professionalism, honesty, and great workmanship. True gentlemen! I also needed carpet installed on my stairs and the man Rick recommended did a wonderful job. I’ve already been asked for both their numbers by a couple of friends.
Thanks so much:)

Hi Sonia, your choice of flooring made an amazing transition , everything coordinates so nicely together...hope your enjoying the new look ...sincerely Rick

AKM in Toronto
AKM in Toronto

Vinyl Plank floors and new pine baseboards

We needed to put down new flooring - the old floors were removed after a flood. Rick was polite, prompt and very helpful. He was able to suggest a more economical, but still waterproof, underlay as an alternative to the sub-floor tiles we had been considering. His crew showed up on time, and did exactly what was promised, on schedule. Very happy to no longer be walking on bare concrete!

Hi guys appreciate the business...and thankyou for the kind words ...it was a pleasure working with you ...Rick

Catherine
Catherine

Floor Install

We had Rick and his crew in to replace our floors. Rick is punctual and a really good communicator which makes working with him super easy. We had him remove ceramic and install a beautiful engineered floor. Thanks for the great job guys. We are very happy.

thanks so much for allowing us to work on your project...and the preparation you did was amazing , finding us parking every day was also much appreciated ...sincerely Rick

Cindy in Toronto
Cindy in Toronto

Two Beautiful New Engineered Hardwood Bedrooms

Working with Rick was a wonderful experience! He knows his field inside and out; and was super transparent and helpful through the entire process from initial quotes through the execution. The work his team did was impeccable and we are so in love with our new bedroom floors. When we can afford a larger home outside of a condo complex, we know exactly who we will call to do our floors.

Hi guys ...it was a pleasure working with you...yes it turned out very nice and im so happy for you ...looking forward to your next project ...sincerely Rick

Helen in Mississauga
Helen in Mississauga

Flooring installation

Rick and his team did an amazing job with our floors. Our top floor looks completely different. Very top notch high quality work! They also corrected some water damaged tiles on our main floor and basement. Rick took very careful consideration to find tiles that matched the existing flooring. You cannot tell there was any damage. I am so happy with the quality of work and that he was able to complete the job on time as scheduled. I would highly recommend Rick and his team to anyone looking for top quality workmanship!

Hi Helen and Tim...was a pleasure working with you ...im so happy it turned out to your satisfaction ...I appreciate the business...and thank you for the snacks ...sincerely Rick

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Upper Level flooring

I had Rick and company replace my upper floor with engineered hardwood. Rick and his team were professional and did an amazing job. They left the worksite clean and tidy. They did a wonderful job on the transitions to the stairs and bathroom (there were various depths to navigate). I have recommended that my parents use Rick for their flooring project. Rick's experience was truly appreciated.

thanks Paul for the kind words...pleasure once again for working with you ...Enjoy !!!...Rick

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards....and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.