Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Vinyl Floor Installation in Condo

I could not speak more highly of Rick and his team! I had been looking for a contractor after the dishwasher in my rental unit leaked and damaged all my floors. Rick was so incredibly professional, responsive, punctual and kind! Rick called me directly shortly after I had reached out to him on Homestar. He scheduled a time with me the following day to see my condo and quote the job. Rick was so patient in explaining the entire process to me, he even came with me to meet with my property manager! The following week Rick and his team arrived at my unit to complete the job. They did an absolutely AMAZING job, my condo looked brand new! They were so respectful of the building rules, clean and meticulous. Look no further for a contractor, hire Rick and his awesome team!

Hi Julia , I appreciate the business , was a pleasure working with you ...I hope your tenants can get back to normal living once again and a level island :)...sincerely Rick

Bradley in Toronto
Bradley in Toronto

New Wood Flooring & Stairs

After putting in the work to remove our old flooring we had Rick come by to quote us on installing some new hardwood. He brought Max with him to give us some thoughts on the stairs as well. Rick also gave us a great recommendation on where to find affordable and quality hardwood as we were still picking our flooring at the last minute (thanks, AA Floors!).

We were on a very tight time frame, and Rick got his crew in quickly to screw down the floors and install the new flooring. They did a great job, and the baseboards they brought in look awesome. Roland, who did most of the installation, did a wonderful job of ensuring the coloring and pattern of the flooring was top notch. His work ethic and positive attitude was great, and he handled the challenges of our new home without missing a beat (we have a funky high velocity micro vent furnace system that required some navigating).

Rick stopped by regularly to make sure everything was going as planned and regularly removes all garbage. He listens attentively to any questions or concerns and addresses them immediately.

The work Max has done to the stairs transformed our home. He is a true pleasure to have in your place as well, as he is polite and very clean. He has an artists approach, and is relentless in making the stairs look beautiful. He is open to questions and is great at communicating the progress and next steps (he even leaves notes clearly placed to make sure no one walks on the stairs when they shouldn't, which was great as we had other contractors and guests showing up regularly).

From start to finish they have been very professional and we would recommend them to anyone looking to have their home treated with the respect and attention to detail required for an amazing renovation.

Thanks Brad I truly appreciate the kind words...I always get excited to see the final results ... That's what keeps me motivated...And the pizza and wings were enjoyed by all ...Rick :)

ianngloriamorris in Brampton
ianngloriamorris in Brampton

Hardwood Floor Installation

Rick and his crew did an amazing job on our main floor hardwood installation. He was great to work with, always responded quickly to any texts or phone calls and the finished floors are beautiful!!

Hi Ian and Gloria , thankyou so much for the great review ...I agree the new engineered flooring totally transformed the look of your main level...Enjoy!!!...Sincerely Rick

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Main level flooring

We got Rick’s name from a friend of ours. She highly recommended him and his crew.
Rick and I agreed to a time for the first meeting and he was here right on the dot. We went through the quote process and everything that would be involved was broken down with the applicable pricing. We hadn’t selected the product at this time and he suggested we visit AAFloors on Evans Ave.
Once we made our pick Rick and I agreed on an install date. It happened to be a snow day and he still managed to arrive right on time.
His crew were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They treated our house like they were working on their own home. Very meticulous in their work.
We are very pleased with the entire job. Thanks for giving us great service and the look has changed the appearance of our entire main floor.

Thanks Cliff and Peggy for reaching out...It was a pleasure working with you ...Enjoy your new floors ...Sincerely Rick

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

AWESOME JOB

We had ceramic and hardwood floor removed and replaced with vinyl. They were always professional, cleaned up everyday, removed garbage and respected our home. It was wonderful to deal with them and they went above and beyond with little details. Our new floors and trim look amazing, Highly Recommend!!!

Thank you Susan , we were happy to work along with you and exceed all your expectations , enjoy the floors and thanks for the awesome review!!!

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Hardwood installation

I am very pleased to recommend Rick and his team. Within a few weeks of contacting him, he gave me a fair quote, and a date for installation within the timeline that I requested. He and his workers were punctual, respectful, attentive to detail, clean and tidy with their work and cleanup. The project was completed within the approximate date of completion. Their presence in the house was hardly noticeable (quiet, out of the way). The quality of the work done was superior! Thank you Rick. LD

Thank you for the great review Lynn , it was a pleasure working with you, enjoy the floors !

Sheril in Georgian Bluffs
Sheril in Georgian Bluffs

Hardwood Installation

We hired Jordan from Mclaughlin to install 1900 sq ft of hardwood on two floors. He stuck to the quote--no hidden costs; he completed the work on time and it was expertly laid.

The best part of working with Jordan was that we benefitted from his experience on how best to lay the hardwood in each room so that it was visually appealing and created a sense of flow from room to room. When the hardwood supplier failed to provide the nosings and mouldings, Jordan made them for us and perfectly matched the stain on the hardwood we had purchased. It was incredible and produced beautiful results.

He was a pleasure to work with and we wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Thank you Sheril for the great review !! It was a pleasure working with you and Ester on your project !

G Cook
G Cook

Superb Flooring Installation

I write this review to help for those who are planning to install hardwood flooring.
Straightforward estimation, no hidden costs, on time installation, quality and very neat work.
I wanted to replace carpet with hardwood for two rooms in my house and this is how it worked,
Called McLaughlin Flooring for estimation, fixed an appointment for measurements, showed up at exact time, did the measurements gave me the itemized estimate on the spot, explained the items clearly and gave the option to supply the material or provide it by myself.

I write this lengthy review just to help the people who are searching for a good and honest honest installer.
That day evening I called him back and finalized the date for installation, with material supply.
Got the flooring installed on time as agreed.
After witnessing the quality of work, I replaced the carpet with hardwood in the other two rooms as well.

We love seeing these great reviews it really keeps our business rolling !! Thanks again and enjoy !!

rcdemoral in Brampton
rcdemoral in Brampton

I wish all contractors were this professional

So I was finishing my basement from the ground up. With a baby on the way, I was in a time crunch. I posted on homestars asking for a laminate installer and Rick called the day after. He came and gave an estimate and checked the place out.

I had no idea his reviews were so stellar. He came personally! So it was a no brainer. I was burned by contractors before (check my reviews) so I wanted someone professional, not a Mickey mouse outfit.

They came a few minutes early, Rick with his crew, and remembered the concerns I had due to the last bunch of guys. Rick's team made all cuts in the driveway, minus jigsaw because that's understandable and not much dust and I understand that, and installed the floor in time.

They also caulked the baseboard and shoemoulds, which I didn't think they'd do. Professional work, not just a guy using his finger. Really good guys and very talented.

Anyway, from a guy who's very detail oriented and frankly a pain in the rear, I highly recommend them
and already recommended Rick and his team to my sister.

They even added the trim on an annoying post that was in the middle of the room, saving me lots of time. See in picture.

What an amazing review , wow !! Thanks a lot

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bedroom laminate installation

Rick and his crew really helped us out of a jam - our regular handyman came down with medical troubles at the last minute of our installation and Rick managed to squeeze us in and really saved the day. His crew did excellent work and so fast, I can’t express how pleased I am with the result. Thank you for saving us!! We’ll be calling you first next time!

Thank you so much for such an amazing review !! Enjoy your new floors !!

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards....and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.