Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Rick and Jordan McLaughlin
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Mississauga  >  Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Jacob from Brampton
Jacob from Brampton

Satisfied once again

Just bought a new home and wanted to use McLaughlin Flooring again as they did an incredible job the first time when they replaced my floors in my previous home. Rick (the owner) is a humble, patient and hard working individual. He truly cares about his customers and the quality of work that he provides. A modification needed to be done to part of our existing trim for it to transition neatly into our new trim . Rick's worker Jordan fixed the trim and installed laminate flooring on the entire 2nd floor of our new home. I didn't get a chance to meet Jordan as I had to work but I just wanted to say thank you so much for your excellent workmanship. I highly recommend McLaughlin Flooring and will be using them again in the future when I decide to remove the carpet from our stairs. Thanks again Rick.

Home owner from Toronto
Home owner from Toronto

Installation of Engineered Hardwood Floor

Positive experience dealing with Rick and Jordan for the install of 1,200 sq ft of engineered hardwood and 350 linear feet of base board. Jordan worked continuously to keep to schedule. Work was completed neatly- all cuts were done outside, despite the 2 flights of stairs he had to climb every time! I also appreciated Rick referring me to Darlene and Jeremy of Mr. Wood, who did a great job refinishing of my staircase.

Thank you Brock !! It was a pleasure working with you guys from start to finish.

Bill Watson in Etobicoke
Bill Watson in Etobicoke

Kitchen Flooring

Workmanship and cleanup by Rick and Jordan exceeded my expectations.
Price was fair and reasonable.
Very efficient and professional.
Thank you Rick and Jordan for getting the job done so quickly!
I am happy with the end result.
Bill Watson

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

installing hardwood floors

I found out I was very sick ,so I decided to remove all of the carpeting in my home. Then I came to home stars to find a professional hardwood floor installer and that's where I found the best of the best, at this point in time in the industry. lets all give Rick and Jordan 10 plus stars. Movie star introduction aside, these guys are very professional, punctual, easy too communicate with, which lead to beautifully finished hardwood floors. Ultimately this has made has me very happy.with the finished project.

Thank you so much Diana for the great review ! It was our pleasure working with you !!

Perrin in Toronto
Perrin in Toronto

Wood flooring replacement

We were moving into a new house and had Rick come over to quote on 1100 sq ft. of parquet removal, replacement with engineered hardwood and refinishing the stairs. Rick took the time to measure every room carefully and wrote out a detailed quote on the spot. He gave us different scenarios in order to be prepared depending on what happened when they removed the floor.
During the removal all of the workers were respectful of the space and did a great job to keep the mess to a minimum.
Jordan did a great job on the install. The finished job looks amazing!
Rick checked in with us on a regular basis to ensure we were happy with the progress of all of the jobs.
We are extremely happy with the finished product and we look forward to working with them again.

Thank you for the great review Perrin . It was our pleasure working with you on your project and hope you enjoy the new house !!

Evgueni in Toronto
Evgueni in Toronto

Flooring installation in an old house

This was the second time that we hired Rick and his team to work on flooring in our house. It has been a pleasure working with them, because they have been always professional and punctual. The price the charged was very reasonable and the quality of their work was excellent.

They removed the old flooring and disposed of it, prepared the subfloor, installed the new hardwood and added quarter round to finish the job off. I was very impressed with their ability to work around the problems that our old house presented. In our house, we have uneven floors and different subfloor materials in various areas. Rick and his team were able to make a significant improvement to the look of the floors by using different materials to prepare the subfloor before the installation of hardwood.

I highly recommend this company and would use their services again.

Thank you very much for the great review !! We hope you enjoy your new floors , it was a pleasure working with you .

s
s

Excellent work, Excellent service!

I thought I completed a review for this company once the job was done but I see I completely forgot to. Jordan came out to view the job (laminate install on upper floor) and provide estimate and indicated when he will start and finish.
He showed up when he said he would (to the second) and the job was done exactly when he said it will be done. Rick even came out to inspect his job. I can't say enough about how professional, polite and service-oriented these guys are. Not to mention the workmanship was amazing. We are definitely going to have them do our main floor and have highly recommended them to our friends. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the great review !! - we strive to satisfy our customers 100%

Naren in Toronto
Naren in Toronto

Hardwood flooring

Rick from Mclaughlin flooring came to our home and provided us quote with full breakdown of complete work involved along with suggestions that can save some bucks.He installed solid hardwood in my home. Rick and his team did Fantastic and flawless job.Special thanks to rick for educating us right from selection of wood to providing tips to maintain the floor. Their team is professional and punctual and completed the job including the cleaning up the garbage on time.We would definetly recommend them to family and friends.Thank you for a job well done.
Naren

Thanks Naren - Rick is a firm believer of leading all of our customers in the right direction with proper knowledge of exactly what the results will be - enjoy your floors !

Jim Hubbard in Brampton
Jim Hubbard in Brampton

Hardwood Flooring

Jordon from Mclaughlin flooring came to the house and quoted us a price for the complete job. We needed carpet removed and disposed of as well as furniture moving as i am unable to lift the dresser etc. This is the second time We have used Mclaughlin flooring and we did not even bother with a second quote. Their workmanship is exceptional and Jordon out did himself on this project. We were having two bedrooms done and the hallway hardwood floor was seven years old. They were able to match the flooring colour exactly and blended the transitions perfectly. They removed all the waste material and cleaned up like they were not even there. We would definetly recommend them to family and friends, and they did do our daughters house to their complete satisfaction. Thank you for a job well done.

Michele and Jim

Hey Jim and Michelle , sorry for the delayed response and I am glad your happy with the results !! Thank you so much for the coffee and lunch !!

Lynn D.
Lynn D.

Approximately 1,500 sq.ft. Project

We are very pleased with the service & workmanship provided. Rick presented a quote with full breakdown of work involved along with suggestions on what to do to cut some costs. Rick, Jordan & team did an amazing job throughout our home which involved 4 bedrooms,closets & upper hallway landing. On main level they did our living room, dining, den & family room. The McLaughlin team take pride in the work they do. As a team they provided us with a pleasant overall experience and would highly recommend their services to other family members & friends without any hesitation. Thanks, Lynn & Carlo

Your review is very much appreciated Lynn and Carlo! We pride ourselves in our customer service and make sure that our clients are well informed throughout the entire process. Fortunate to serve so many wonderful costumers! Thanks again for the review and recommendation. Enjoy the floors!

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards...sanding and refinishing...and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.