Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Main Floor Restoration

This is the second time we have used Rick and his team. Very professional, outstanding workmanship as always. If you ever need your floors done, this is the company to hire.

Thanks Mark appreciate the business...Enjoy !!!...Rick

LizD in Mississauga
LizD in Mississauga

Basement Stairs and Flooring

Rick and his crew completed my job today and I was so happy with the work they did, I wanted to write this review immediately! From the beginning, Rick was very professional with taking measurements and giving me a detailed quote. During the install the team was prompt, cleaned up after themselves, and were very polite. During these COVID times, they also made sure to wear a mask when dealing with me. You can tell that they take great pride in their work and are very meticulous. Rick even fixed a flooring issue from a previous installer at the top of the basement stairs and took it from looking ugly to awesome. Thank you Rick for a job well done - and your crew as well!

Hi Lisle...it was a pleasure working with you ...hope the kids enjoy there new play area ...thanks again for the kind words ...Rick

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Hardwood Flooring Older Residential Home

Rick completed a challenging installation of hardwood flooring in an older home for us. Not only were we delighted with the exacting standards and fastidiousness demonstrated by Rick and his team but we were very happy with his outstanding communication whenever difficulties were encountered, the timely completion of the job and the professional guidance he furnished throughout the exercise.

Hi Gary and Natalie, appreciate the great review ...the flooring that you choose was amazing to work with ...Great product...thanks again for the business...Rick

Richard In Thornhill
Richard In Thornhill

Bedroom Hardwood Installation

Rick was fast to respond. Came for a site visit and had me booked in right away without any wait time. The installer was amazing, did a great job and was very friendly. Was on time, cleaned up daily any mess, like he was never there. Can't find any issue with any of the flooring his guy installed. Would not hesitate to call next time I have more flooring to install or hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Richard , appreciate your business...Hope your wife enjoyed the flowers :)...sincerely Rick

Bianca in Mississauga
Bianca in Mississauga

Condo flooring

Rick and his team were so professional and it was a pleasure doing business with them. They had the job done in a day and a half and they did a beautiful job. Exactly what I had envisioned. Their price was highly economical and not only are you getting good value but your getting a great team. I will recommend them to anyone wanting to renovate their floors. What can I say, choose them! You will be happy you did.

Hi Bianca, thanks so much for the kind words...It was a pleasure working with you ...Enjoy your new floors ...Rick

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Vinyl Floor Installation in Condo

I could not speak more highly of Rick and his team! I had been looking for a contractor after the dishwasher in my rental unit leaked and damaged all my floors. Rick was so incredibly professional, responsive, punctual and kind! Rick called me directly shortly after I had reached out to him on Homestar. He scheduled a time with me the following day to see my condo and quote the job. Rick was so patient in explaining the entire process to me, he even came with me to meet with my property manager! The following week Rick and his team arrived at my unit to complete the job. They did an absolutely AMAZING job, my condo looked brand new! They were so respectful of the building rules, clean and meticulous. Look no further for a contractor, hire Rick and his awesome team!

Hi Julia , I appreciate the business , was a pleasure working with you ...I hope your tenants can get back to normal living once again and a level island :)...sincerely Rick

Bradley in Toronto
Bradley in Toronto

New Wood Flooring & Stairs

After putting in the work to remove our old flooring we had Rick come by to quote us on installing some new hardwood. He brought Max with him to give us some thoughts on the stairs as well. Rick also gave us a great recommendation on where to find affordable and quality hardwood as we were still picking our flooring at the last minute (thanks, AA Floors!).

We were on a very tight time frame, and Rick got his crew in quickly to screw down the floors and install the new flooring. They did a great job, and the baseboards they brought in look awesome. Roland, who did most of the installation, did a wonderful job of ensuring the coloring and pattern of the flooring was top notch. His work ethic and positive attitude was great, and he handled the challenges of our new home without missing a beat (we have a funky high velocity micro vent furnace system that required some navigating).

Rick stopped by regularly to make sure everything was going as planned and regularly removes all garbage. He listens attentively to any questions or concerns and addresses them immediately.

The work Max has done to the stairs transformed our home. He is a true pleasure to have in your place as well, as he is polite and very clean. He has an artists approach, and is relentless in making the stairs look beautiful. He is open to questions and is great at communicating the progress and next steps (he even leaves notes clearly placed to make sure no one walks on the stairs when they shouldn't, which was great as we had other contractors and guests showing up regularly).

From start to finish they have been very professional and we would recommend them to anyone looking to have their home treated with the respect and attention to detail required for an amazing renovation.

Thanks Brad I truly appreciate the kind words...I always get excited to see the final results ... That's what keeps me motivated...And the pizza and wings were enjoyed by all ...Rick :)

ianngloriamorris in Brampton
ianngloriamorris in Brampton

Hardwood Floor Installation

Rick and his crew did an amazing job on our main floor hardwood installation. He was great to work with, always responded quickly to any texts or phone calls and the finished floors are beautiful!!

Hi Ian and Gloria , thankyou so much for the great review ...I agree the new engineered flooring totally transformed the look of your main level...Enjoy!!!...Sincerely Rick

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Main level flooring

We got Rick’s name from a friend of ours. She highly recommended him and his crew.
Rick and I agreed to a time for the first meeting and he was here right on the dot. We went through the quote process and everything that would be involved was broken down with the applicable pricing. We hadn’t selected the product at this time and he suggested we visit AAFloors on Evans Ave.
Once we made our pick Rick and I agreed on an install date. It happened to be a snow day and he still managed to arrive right on time.
His crew were courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They treated our house like they were working on their own home. Very meticulous in their work.
We are very pleased with the entire job. Thanks for giving us great service and the look has changed the appearance of our entire main floor.

Thanks Cliff and Peggy for reaching out...It was a pleasure working with you ...Enjoy your new floors ...Sincerely Rick

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

AWESOME JOB

We had ceramic and hardwood floor removed and replaced with vinyl. They were always professional, cleaned up everyday, removed garbage and respected our home. It was wonderful to deal with them and they went above and beyond with little details. Our new floors and trim look amazing, Highly Recommend!!!

Thank you Susan , we were happy to work along with you and exceed all your expectations , enjoy the floors and thanks for the awesome review!!!

More about Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc.

Mclaughlin Flooring Installation Inc provides installation of hardwood, laminate and engineered flooring as well as a complete service from moving furniture, removing existing floors, screwing, baseboards....and staircases.
I personally deal one on one with the home owner...Lets do it right!! I prefer a phone call to email, give me a call and I will be happy to discuss your project.