Last fall the original fireplace insert was red tagged by Enercare due to CO leakage which could not be repaired. A delay of several months occurred as I waffled between returning the fireplace to the original wood burning or going with a new insert - decided on the new insert. Got several quotes from different companies and Marsh's was the best price, plus they had fireplaces where the pilot light would remain on (a necessity for prevent humidity from building up causing rusting). All of their technicians are fully licensed and able to sign off on the fact that the old insert had been properly replaced by the new. A brief delay occurred due to the COV-19 outbreak, but they were only a couple of days beyond the original date for installation. Were very neat - taking great care to put down tarps and remove their shoes/boots before entering the house. Very pleased with the outcome and the new fireplace works like a charm. I also like the look of the newer fireplace rather than the original which was 23 years old and if there was no power would not really provide any heat as the fan needed to be operational in order to get heat into the room. The new fireplace also has a fan, but will heat up the room, a little slower, but just as well without the fan. Glad I went with the new insert instead of returning to wood burning.