Fireplaces

Reviews for Marsh's Stoves & Fireplaces

dmac in Cabbagetown Ontario
dmac in Cabbagetown Ontario

Fireplace conversion to gas

Conversion of an old wood fireplace in Cabbagetown to gas. The interior box was very small, but Marsh's recommended an appropriate 'Valor' insert with a remote and it looks terrific! The best part is that it does not require electricity so it will work even if the power is off.
We had used Marsh's in a previous house for 2 fireplaces and I have to say that their service is second to none. They arrived on time, placed drop sheets and vacuumed frequently during the work and perfect clean up at the end.

Kristine
Kristine

Installation of gas fireplace

Great job done! Workmen were on time, experienced and completed job in a timely manner. They left job site clean. They also took the time to explain all aspects of fireplace installation. Highly recommended.

JB from Toronto
JB from Toronto

Fireplace Renovation

We were renovating our family room that had an existing stone fireplace. Along with Alan from Marsh's, we thought we could install a gas insert in the existing fireplace. It turns out that we couldn't. Although we had already chosen an insert, when the came to install, it turned out that the insert didn't fit.

Consulting with Alan and the other professionals at Marsh's, we all agreed that the best solution was to tear down the existing fireplace and reface it. However, this came with having to choose a different unit. This meant delays to our project. Alan and the Marsh's team worked closely with us to choose the best fit given our new situation and expedited the installation.

Marsh's was very cooperative and collaborative throughout the whole process. We ecstatic with Marsh's service, value and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure their customers are 100% satisfied.

We would highly recommend Marsh's!

Highly recommend!

From our first visit to their showroom, the staff at Marsh's were incredibly helpful and informative. Their depth of knowledge and breadth of expertise were evident from the moment we started asking questions, to their detailed analysis and measurements of our specific home requirements, through to the installation process and follow-up several weeks later to ensure everything turned out as promised. Exceptional customer service, and a wonderfully quick and easy experience. Would highly recommend! Thank you so much - we love our fireplace!!

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto
1 review Boucherville,

Resolved problems

We initially experienced some issues, however the company returned to resolve them and we are now very happy with our fireplace. It is beautiful and makes our house very cozy.

Dear Zoe
First of all, I would like to thank you for writing the review. It shocked me initially when I saw such disappointment from one of our clients, after much thoughts and emotions, I took your review to heart.
I called your Mom and grandmother, introduced myself and the issue was really not a huge one rather lack of communication from our end to resolve and explain the results.
We ended up going back to the house and remove the outer extra grate and replacing the inner one with another one which would be the appropriate one for the set up.
All went well and both your mom and grandmother were very satisfied with the end result.
I am asking you for your consideration of removing your rating from what it is to what your family members have experienced and a heartfelt gratitude to you for waking me up to see my people's action.
Please let me know if there anything else we could do to aliviate this issue.

Respectfully yours
alan@marshs.ca

MK in Etobicoke
MK in Etobicoke

An awesome experience!

It’s rare that from the sales process to the installation that the process is so seamless. I was particularly impressed with the installation team. They were quick, efficient and very clean in their implementation. They were also knowledgeable in demonstrating how the unit works and answering my questions. I’d recommend Marsh’s to my friends in a heart beat. Alan you can be proud you’ve got an amazing team!
mk

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Concern with my gas fireplace

I bought a gas fireplace 9 years ago from Marsh’s. I had a concern with what I thought were fumes from glue used on the mantle. Even though I was no longer in the system, Alan came out to my house within hours of calling to check my fireplace personally. This is just incredible customer service. I can say with absolute certainty that this is a company that you want to deal with. I have never had such exceptional service. He even took me to the side of the house to check the venting.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Fireplace accessories - best service ever

We had a gas fireplace installed by the developer in our new condo. The fireplace was not completed. We contacted Marsh's and have had as good a customer service experience as we could ever ask for. Despite this being the busiest time of the year for them, they went out of their way to make sure that our fireplace was ready for the holidays. I recommend them unequivocally. And amazing fireplaces on display.

Jason Archer from York
Jason Archer from York

Gas Fire Place

Excellent service overall. Beautiful products. Salesman came to my house for an initial visit, never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Fantastic installers sent to my house. They were clean and courteous.

SL in Toronto
SL in Toronto

Conversion of wood fireplace to gas insert

We converted a wood burning fireplace to gas (we went with a Valor gas insert), which required extending the gas line outside, along the house. Our initial meeting wit the sales expert was very informative and reassuring, we felt he understood our concerns for a high-end finished product that didn't look like a retrofit. John and Derek, the installers, were excellent - very polite, attentive to details, and didn't damage any of the property while doing the job. The whole experience and finished product exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Marsh's.

More about Marsh's Stoves & Fireplaces

We service greater GTA for wood and gas stoves, fireplaces, inserts and European free-standing wood stoves. We have over 70 units on display with many gas burning displays as well as linear modern fireplaces by Town & Country, Marquis, Montigo, Valor, Regency and many more.