Marana Kitchen & Home Design Inc

General Contractors
29 Portland St Etobicoke ON M8Y 1A6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Etobicoke  >  Marana Kitchen & Home Design Inc

Reviews for Marana Kitchen & Home Design Inc

Nik in Toronto
Nik in Toronto

Amazing Service

The Marana team made our experience that much easier. From start to finish the attention to detail and communication was outstanding. We were very relieved that our dream home was in the hands of an experienced company with years of experience. Everything was laid out and both the sales team and installation team informed us of what was going to happen well in advance to rearrange any changes in our live. Thank you for the wonderful experience. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sabina in Kingston
Sabina in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Extraordinary Service, Beautiful Craftsmanship

Mario and his team take the customer experience very seriously. Our design team was available whenever we needed them - and the work! Everything was beautifully handcrafted to look just as Marana has laid it out in our drawings. Just as we'd imagined it. Rooms: Kitchen, walk-in closet, and powder room and master bath.

Would not use them again.

The designer did a terrible job of are kitchen design. Quality of workmanship was low. We had many issues with them and I would not recommend. We have just bought a house and we are very pleased with The contractor we picked .Unfortunately Marana did not deserve are business again.

Cameron from Toronto
Cameron from Toronto

Kitchen Rebuild - Century Home

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our new Marana kitchen. We restored a century home in downtown Toronto. We put several years of careful planning into the overall reconstruction, but our new kitchen is still the most beautiful room in the house!

If you want a beautiful custom kitchen and truly great customer service, then look no further than Marana. Janine and I continue to brag about our kitchen to all of our friends.

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

I have nothing but respect and gratitude for the team at Marana Kitchens. They were incredibly professional, knowledgeable and helpful throughout our entire kitchen and bathroom renovation. In particular, Mario spent many hours helping us select the optimal kitchen design for our home and counseled us on the type of cabinetry colours and finishes that would work best for our taste and style. As a result, we regularly get compliments on the craftsmanship of our cabinetry and the sleek design of our kitchen from family and friends whenever they visit. I was also impressed by the leading edge technology Mario has designed and uses to produce Marana’s top of the line cabinetry. I would highly recommend their work and service to anyone, and I have. Good friends asked Marana to design and build their kitchen…and they too had both a wonderful experience and absolutely love spending time in their kitchen.