Living Lighting

Reviews for Living Lighting

Kasim from Mississauga
Kasim from Mississauga

Lights

Very good service provided very helpful people helped me with a. Lot of different lighting problems and installations advice

Would recommend for anyone to go to for sure. Make sure you call me for directions though I got lost trying to find the building. Otherwise it's a good place make sure you bargain, they are very good with people

Peter Duval in Mississauga
Peter Duval in Mississauga

Lights for new condo

I redid all the lighting in my new condo and got some great stuff here at a decent price. They had a good selection and I got just what I wanted at a good price. I was very pleased with the service as well.

ivy in mississauga
ivy in mississauga
1 review Superior, MT

table lamp

i was looking for a perfect pendant light for my dining and mary showed me different options like multiple pendants, single pendants, chandalier and many more. Mary was very patience and informative and also showed me different alternatives. she was wonderful

Sarah From Mississauga
Sarah From Mississauga

Home Renovation

I visited the Living Lighting In mississauga today and I went in not knowing what to expect. This is my first home and everyone was telling me to get new lighting. So I took their advice and started to look around. When i came into the store i was greeted by the helpful staff, and they began to help me find just what i was looking for. I waled out of the store happy, and satisfied with my new lighting fixtures!

Ella from Mississauga
Ella from Mississauga

9.3/10

House reno

Over the weekend, I have visited multiple lighting stores and Living Lighting at Dixie and Dundas was the lighting store that provided me with great selection and service. The staffs were very enthusiastic in helping me find the perfect light for my renovation project. The prices were reasonable, and although some are a bit pricey, the quality is much better than what you'll find at boxstores. Overall, I will recommend others to visit this store for their great service and products.