LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Aly in Toronto
Aly in Toronto

Made my lawn green

Lawn was destroyed by chinch bug infestation and within a year, following their recommendations my lawn was green and thick again. Best of all it is also weed free. Their fertilizer and weed control with frequent mowing and watering made a huge difference!

Thank you Aly for partnering with us. You got awesome results because you are awesome at doing your part... and together we both look extra awesome.
Awesomeness all around. And all because we both did our parts!
Big thanks for trusting amd buying into the LawnSavers proven system!

Private User reviews , ON

Fertilizer treatments, weed control treatments, soil enrichment, grub control

We appreciate the improvement in our lawn since starting these treatments several years ago. The communication re when services will happen, what was done and what we need to do as follow up, is excellent. We would recommend highly Lawnsavers services.

Thank you for taking the time to recommend us publicly. our team works hard to WOW our clients in every aspect of what we do. We are always grateful for your positive feedback and loyalty.

Private User reviews London, ON

Lawn Savers lawn care

Lawn Savers are very knowledgeable professions so always respond to my questions and particular needs. They use innovative, environmentally safe products. I have benefited from their partnership for many years.

Thanks for the compliments. We always strive to partner with our clients to provide you the information you need to help you homeowners the thickest, greenest and healthiest lawn. And that means knowledgeable Customer Success Reps that are always available to help you.

thefons442
thefons442

Annual lawncare service

Have had an association for about eight years. Staff are friendly, approachable, polite, willing to talk and answer questions. Actual lawn service of fertilizer and weed prevention works as long as mowing and watering instructions are followed.

Thanks for your loyal partnership for the past 8 years. We truly appreciate your practical and realistic acknowledgement that our service works great as long as you are doing your part. This helps others realize that the best amd only answer to a green and healthy lawn is partnering with an honest company that doesn't make promises it can't keep.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Lawn Savers

Great company! Saved my lawn a couple of years ago and have continued with the service. Reasonable rates very efficient email communication of upcoming visits and then a report after the service. Technicians always professional and friendly

Thanks for your encouraging feedback to demonstrate the value of our annual service for those looking for a green and sustainable healthy lawn.
We look forward to continuing to serve our amazing customers with service that makes you say WOW!

A Lawrence
A Lawrence
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn care

I used for years Dr Green & my lawn was in terrible shape. A waste of money. Last year I switched to LawnSavers & was told it would take 2-3 years to get my lawn back to normal. Well in just one year it's back & looking great. I highly recommend this Company

Thank you for your great feedback. When we have excellent customers like you who truly follow their part of our partnership commitment. We can all celebrate a Thick, Green and healthy lawn that is awesome for the environment!

Craig
Craig
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Some Improvement Needed

As an update to my earlier review, LawnSavers has made efforts to rectify my concerns and build back my trust. I will give them the opportunity to do so and appreciate their support.

It was great to finally meet you onsite at your house Craig. I'm sorry that some critical personal issues required attention first.
I'm confident based on the way the lawn looks that we are making great progress and have a great plan moving forward.
As always, we will always stand behind our work. If we mess up, we will be there to fix it.
We will always aim for perfection, but if we fall short, you can always trust that our promise to be a 'human of our word' means we will stand behind that word to ensure we are always there to resolve any issues for you.
That's how we have been able to sustain our reputation for over 30 years, and how we will continue to grow for 30 more!
Thanks for your consideration.

Cyndy
Cyndy

Lawn care every year

Each year I receive excellent service from this company. Always happy to advise me and help me keep my lawn looking good. The explanations on the website are most helpful. I will definitely recommend them.

Thanks Cyndy for your great feedback. We are pleased you find great value in our efforts to educate and partner with our clients to achieve the successful results you are looking for in a lawn health care company. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and neighbours.

Patricia
Patricia
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Weed control

This is the first time using Lawnsavers. So far, I am impressed with the communication I receive after each application, which includes a detailed statement about the condition of the lawns and what I can do as my part of the partnership to work towards a healthy lawn. Emails are always answered promptly with a phone call.
Andrew, the employee who is onsite doing the applications, takes the time to answer all my questions, giving advise on next steps and doing some extras such as seeding in some bare patches. I would recommend this lawn service.

Thanks for outlining some of the great features of our lawn care service. We pride ourselves on our people.
Our main goal is create productive partnerships with our clients to grow healthy lawns together.
We appreciate your recommendation to your friends and neighbours as this is the main way that our small, homegrown family business is able to grow.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Gypsy Moth Caterpillar Outbreak

I had a serious Gypsy Moth Caterpillar outbreak on my property. 17 mature trees were being decimated. LawnSavers Plant Health Care came quickly after a previous company came out and did not treat the trees adequately. I am most grateful.

Thanks for your great feedback. We were happy to help you get your trees get back to health.

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

For 32 years, LawnSavers has focused on providing proven, organic-based solutions for Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilizing, Weed Control and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!

We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!

We value old fashioned customer service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've grown a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Deeply embedded in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.

We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better-than-golf course) Fertilizer, Effective Weed Control, Natural Insect Control & Pest Management.

We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, No-Mess Liquid Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost Application, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Flea & Tick Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control.

We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Elegant Holiday Decorations!

Call or text us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.

Our Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you get the best program value for the best price to ensure the best results. We are your true lawn care partners.

Our Lawn Care, Tree Health and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed Control, Grub Control & Insect pest control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the treatment and promotion of healthy lawns & trees.
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Liquid and Core Aeration, Mosquito & Tick Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2021 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Soil Health, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting, Humic Acid, Carbon
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Liquid Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Pest Control, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations!
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first.
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
No lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!