Laird & Son Heating & Air Conditioning

Capnkimq in Scarborough

Furnace - A/C - Hot water heater

0 Laird & Son Heating & Air Conditioning
416-421-2121
120 Dynamic Dr. - Unit 22.
Toronto
M1V 5C8

I had a furnace, A/C, and hot water heater installed to replace my aging equipment. Mac's team was knocking at my door at the exact time they said they would start their work. At one point during the day there were three trucks and six workers on the job site. I was impressed with the coordination of job tasks. All precautions were used to protect the work area and my new carpets in the basement. At the end of the day they cleaned up and made sure I was comfortable operating the new equipment. Two months in and everything is working well. Laird and Sons did everything they said they would do, on time, and on budget.

Thanks so much for the great review. Mack is extremely knowledgeable and takes great care of his customers. Have a great winter and enjoy the new equipment!

David Baily  in Toronto
David Baily in Toronto

Laird & Son Heating Air Condition All With One Call

Laird and Son was great how they were on time and fixed my Dads AC .
Very professional and easy to deal with.
They have been around for years so I know the work they do, and they do it well.
I would highly recommend them to anyone that wants honest friendly service.
Thanks Laird and Son

David Baily

Thanks so much David, we appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you guys in the future for all your HVAC needs! Thanks for the recommendations too!

Neats  in Scarborough
Neats in Scarborough

AC routine maintenance

Charlie was polite, worked efficiently and answered our questions. He spent time telling us how we could improve the cooling of our house when we asked. He even willingly cleaned the outside of the AC upon my request! Lovely to deal with and very professional.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

A/C disconnection prior to roof repair

Charlie from Laird and Son came to disconnect and secure the roof unit of our air conditioner in preparation for getting the flat roof replaced. He did a superb, professional job, making the unit moveable so the roofers could do their work under and around it. And he tells good jokes.

Marina in Toronto
Marina in Toronto

Great service

We came hone from vacation last night to discover our air conditioner is not working. I phoned Laird and Son and spoke with Mike A. He tried to problem solve and coach me over the phone and when we couldn’t solve the problem he came out on a sunny Saturday afternoon to fix our compressor. He was helpful, patient, reliable and professional. We will definitely use Laird and Son in future.
Marina G

Hope you have great summer, Mike A knows his air conditioners! Will pass on the kind words, cheers!

Tami from Toronto
Tami from Toronto

Charly fixed our Mr. Slim AC

Right from the start when I called Laird and Sons to book an appt, I had a good feeling about this company. They offered the same day booking and the next. I opted for the next day and Charly, the technician arrived and immediately placed those shoe covers on :) and dealt with our AC unit in a timely manner. He was friendly, respectful and very knowledgeable. He made the diagnosis and clearly explained why our AC was not cooling properly. He explained the extra cost for the part/repair and continued to explain each step of the repair and procedures. My husband and I felt that we were fortunate to have Charly as our technician as we both thought he was honest, efficient, experienced in repairs/service and qualified. After a few days we discovered another problem with our AC unit (to no fault of Charly) and the very next day Laird and Sons scheduled Charly to review the AC and make any necessary repairs. He identified another issue and now our AC is cooling and functioning properly. Cross our fingers it continues to do so. Big thanks to Laird and Sons for excellent service. We highly recommend Charly!

Charlie is on a roll again! Thanks for your great honest review. Have a wonderful rest of summer!

Martin Boxman from Scarborough
Martin Boxman from Scarborough

A/C repair

Excellent service commencing with the receptionist who took our call. As the first point of contact with the general public it is in a company’s best interest to have a receptionist who is as nice and informative as the one employed at Lairds.
We outlined problem with A/C to her in the morning and she scheduled a team member to come and view in the afternoon. The fee with taxes is $140:00 and I guess most companies would charge similar.
Charlie was our service engineer. He was a pleasure to meet. Knowledgeable, experienced, courteous and efficient. He looked at all aspects of the A/C both on the outside garden unit plus furnace and breaker circuit board in basement. He identified and fixed the problem,( new capacitor), and the unit was back up and running great within the hour. Many thanks for a great service.

Thanks Martin. Charlie is an incredible technician, we are thrilled to see you happy. Thanks for your review!

Miriam and Dale in Scarborough
Miriam and Dale in Scarborough

Central air conditioner

0 Laird & Son Heating & Air Conditioning
416-421-2121
120 Dynamic Dr. - Unit 22.
Toronto
M1V 5C8

Corrado, Steve and Brian all did a great job on the installation of central air conditioning in our home. The whole job was done in a few hours and was very clean and efficient. They knew exactly what they were doing and there were no problems. The unit had us cooled down in a couple of hours. We were very happy with the work and the unit installed.

They are great installers! We are thrilled to see how happy you are and thanks for the kind words we will pass them on!

Patricia in Scarborough
Patricia in Scarborough

Disappointed

I have used Laird & Son for years and I have always been pleased. Last night our air conditioning died and I called the 24/7 emergency number. I left a couple of messages between 1am and 6am. I have a senior in the house so really needed to get the system repaired. I waited until 9am for their advertised on call person to return my calls. I then gave in and had to call another company who answered my call right away. Hugely disappointed with laird & son.

We are terribly sorry that this mishap happened in the heat, however we had a legitimate failure with our digital answering equipment as we do unfortunately from time to time. Thanks enjoy your summer.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Ductless air service/repair

We have three separate ductless air units and all were in need of repair. Laird & Son was the second call I made as the first was very expensive and couldn’t come out for a week. L&S sent a technician out in a few days and on a Sunday morning! Charlie spent three hours at my home. He was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He patiently explained everything and took the time to lay out options for me and helped me determine the most cost effective choices. He was able to repair two of three units, saving me thousands of dollars in replacement costs. And helped me order a replacement unit for the third one that was too costly to repair. L&S will be doing the new installation next week. In the heat of a record-breaking summer, I was impressed with how quickly L&S and Charlie were able to assist me.

I have already recommended him to a friend, and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation. I only wish he did boiler repairs/servicing too, as I will be calling L&S in the Fall to service our boiler for the winter season.
Prompt, reliable, reasonable and friendly service.

Thanks so much Cathy! Charlie is an incredible technician we will pass this on to him! Have a great summer!

More about Laird & Son Heating & Air Conditioning

Heating & Air Conditioning, Furnace Toronto

HOME COMFORT SINCE 1948
Family owned and operated for over 60 years, Laird & Son has stayed true to its founding principle: making sure that every customer is completely satisfied with our heating and air conditioning services.

"Laird & Son has always been 100% dedicated to customer service with trained and qualified service representatives,high quality products and proven incentives. As a third generation owner, it is my commitment to continue this tradition of product and service excellence."
Neil Laird, President, Owner