Insulation

Reviews for Knox Insulation & Roofing

Susan in Old Toronto
Susan in Old Toronto

Attic Insulation

Just wanted to thank Kyle and his crew for the great job they did insulating our attic. They were very professional and friendly and knew what they were doing. They cleaned up thoroughly when finished and answered any questions that we had. They were fast and efficient. There prices were very reasonable. I would recommend their services to anyone who asks.

Thank you Susan for the great review! It was our pleasure working with you and your family as-well.

Iain McBride
Iain McBride

Complete Home and Attic Insulation, Drywall Repair, Baseboard / Trim Installation

Kyle and his friendly crew at Knox provided a complete retro-installation to the exterior walls and attic of my 1 1/2 story century home. They repaired damage to my house's interior walls as they were putting in the insulation, demonstrating their willingness to "go the extra mile," to deliver truly professional results.
While some contractors would pass over a small insulation job such as mine, Kyle truly values his customers and his trade. I think he was as excited as I was to see the results of the project!

Thank you Iain for the great review! It was our pleasure working with you. Thanks again for your business!

Karin in New Tecumseth
Karin in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Ashphalt shingles and attic insulation

Kyle and his crew is who you want to install a new roof for your house!
Kyle always returns messages asap and he did what he said/quoted. His crew is very hard working, respectful and were meticulous in cleaning up before leaving. Our roof is not straight-forward (mansard style) and they did an amazing job! It looks great - couldn't be happier, plus a very competitive quote! Roofers are busy, and weather dependent, so be patient if they get delayed by a day or two. Call Kyle, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for the great review! It was our pleasure working with your family!
Thanks again,

Steve in
Steve in
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Attic Insulation top up!

I spoke with Kyle at Knox Insulation a year ago to come check my attic, to see whether or not it required insulation above what the builder installed. It did, and I received a quote on the spot from Kyle.
I sat on the quote for over a year.

I called Kyle back a year later, and he remembered me. He informed me that this was the perfect time to top up the attic insulation, as there was this great GreenOn Rebate going on (which i had no idea what it was).

His schedule was tight but he called me back and managed to squeeze me in within two weeks. I was very pleased with the service, the clean up, and of course the customer service. They took before/after pictures and submitted all the paperwork for the rebate on my behalf.

Overall i was very impressed, so much that I have already referred 4 other people to Kyle.

Hi Steve thanks so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate all the leads. Thanks again!

Don and Megan in Old Toronto
Don and Megan in Old Toronto

Fantastic family business

They removed and replaced one shingles in one day. They did what they said they would do. They arrived on time, did the job, cleaned up after themselves, were polite, did not flatten my flowerbeds and had a cheerful attitude. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the amazing review! Enjoy that new roof and your beautiful home!

Chris Antonio in Phelpston
Chris Antonio in Phelpston
1 review Phelpston, ON

Fantastic customer service

From the very first time my wife and I dealt with Kyle and his Knox Insulation and Roofing team, we have been nothing but impressed with the customer service.

We have had many questions throughout the work we have had done by the company. Kyle always responded the day of the questions being asked if not even sooner, within minutes or hours.

We have had our attic cleaned out of wood chips and new insulation blown in. We also had our roof done when Kyle showed us how bad of condition our previous roof was in. Because we live in a very windy area, Kyle went above the competition and put extra nails to help with what could've been problematic.

Most recently(yesterday)we heard water dripping down the side of our chimney into our basement. I sent Kyle pictures of the chimney area to ask if maybe the wind had wrecked something around it. Kyle called me back within minutes and arranged for his empmoyee Travis to come and check it out today. Travis found nothing wrong with the roof(because they do great work) but found a crack in the top of our chimney. He patched it and recommended we have a chimney person look at it in the near future.

This is the kind of customer service that the world is seriously lacking. Instead of saying, "it's not our problem," Kyle had Travis patch it for the time being until we can get someone to look at our chimney. Kyle didn't charge us for this being done. This is during their busiest season of insurance claims from damaged roofs, from the recent wind storm as well as government grants for insulation.

I would recommend Kyle and Knox Insulation and Roofing to anyone needing this kind of work done. I would use them again. The customer service is A+ or 100% and they take pride in doing quality work.

705-796-1619 or 647-521-5357

Thank you Chris for the kind review! It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Enjoy your beautiful home.

C. in Toronto
C. in Toronto

Updating of attic insulation

The work was carried out today. Knox representatives, Tammy and Corey, were efficient and courteous. I contracted Knox Insulation and Roofing via referral. I'm glad I did.

Rating 10/10

C. Bisceglia
33 Codsell Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M3h3v7
Phone 416-398-1807
Email: tbisc41@gmail.com

Thanks so much for the great review! It was a our pleasure doing business with you.

Nammi in Toronto
Nammi in Toronto

Roof Repair

I had Knox I&R came into do roof repairs after the windstorm took couple of shingles away. I called up many places, some were not taking any repairs, some didn’t respond at all! But, Kyle responded right away with a quote and accommodated the repair within 24 hours! Kyle and Trevor came and quickly fixed the missing shingles and inspected the rest of the roof to make sure nothing else was missing. They were very professional through out the whole process! Thanks guys! I highly recommend Knox I&R!

Thank you so much for your business it was a pleasure working with you!

Sue in Belle River
Sue in Belle River
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic insulation

Before hiring Kyle to top up our attic insulation, we had contacted 2 other companies. One didn't call us back and the other was rude and not at all helpful. During our first encounter over the phone with Kyle we knew we would hire Knox because he was honest and thorough in his explanation of the process and the cost. We were not disappointed. Kyle and his crew were professional and took the time to answer all of our questions. They went above and beyond in helping us with squirrel issues and attic access and when they left the house was spotless. I have already referred 2 friends. Great company and good people.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work in your beautiful home. We really appreciate the referrals you have given us. Thanks again for your business!

Steven G
Steven G

Insulation upgrade, Knox rocks

We had Kyle and his crew replace our old insulation with R60 cellulose blow in. They arrived on time and conducted themselves in a professional manner. I am very happy with the job they did and would recommend them to anyone who wants a contractor who does quality work for a decent price.

Hi Steven thanks again for your business it was our pleasure working with you! Thank you for the great review.

More about Knox Insulation & Roofing

Attic Insulations

With over THIRTY-FOUR years in business, Knox Insulation & Roofing has built an enviable reputation by employing fully licensed professionals, and by utilizing quality industry recognized products, and also by providing the highest level of service resulting in total customer satisfaction.

Whether your home improvement plans include attics, garages, roofs, or walls, Knox Insulation & Roofing has the expertise to provide you with permanent energy savings. Also, Knox Insulation & Roofing will provide all the information necessary for you to take advantage of the numerous government rebates currently available. These government-assisted programs allow Ontario residents to permanently reduce energy costs, while helping to promote overall energy conservation programs.

Kyle Love