Knox Insulation & Roofing

M. Zielinski
M. Zielinski
2 reviews Shanty Bay, ON

Additional attic insulation

We are very pleased with the additional attic insulation that we received from Knox. We obtained an estimate within 48 Hours of our online request, which turned out to be the best estimate. Kyle was patient in answering our questions. He promptly replied to our emails and texts. Kyle and Travis were professional, knowledgeable and personable during the job. They took before and after pictures to explain their work. They exceeded our expectations!

I was great to work work with you

plockhart56 in Toronto
plockhart56 in Toronto

I found Knox on Home Stars. Kyle did not disappoint.

I live alone in a house that is more than 50 years old. It has been very cold during the winter months. Insulation should have been added to the attic many years ago. I found Knox Insulation on Home Stars and am happy that I did. Kyle was very knowledgeable & pleasant to deal with. He answered all my questions, took before & after pictures & made a real difference in the warmth of my house. He & his team were very professional. Thank you, Kyle.

It was great to work together

Geoff in Toronto
Geoff in Toronto

Great Job!!!

After getting a few quotes I went with Kyle and his team at Knox Insulation. He explained in detail over the phone the entire process, what they would check when up in the roof and gave a very competitive quote for the work.

I was very impressed at how Kyle went to great lengths on short notice to do the work before our move-in date to our new house. They arrived on time and went above and beyond our expectations, fixing a bathroom vent that was likely causing moisture into the roof.

I would highly recommend Knox Insulation - they were nothing but professional and left the house clean after the work was completed. 5 stars all the way - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to other family and friends.

thanks so much for the great review

Nightowl in Orillia
Nightowl in Orillia
2 reviews Orillia, ON

Amazing Job

Just had them come and top off the insulation in our attic. Both guys were friendly and courteous. They showed up on time and explained every step of the way. After they were finished, everything was cleaned up. I HIGHLY recommend this company for any of your attic needs.

Gordon in Markham
Gordon in Markham

Attic Insulation

Very pleased with this company. They came strongly recommended by two neighbours.
We made an appointment they were on time and proceeded with the work. Explained to me what they were going to do and did it promptly and neatly.
Did an attic health check for me and explained everything. They cleaned up and were on their way. Totally recommend this company! Ten out of ten!!

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Attic Insulaiton

Kyle and Trevor were on-time, cost effective, and CLEAN! They showed up on time, explained everything that needed to be done, made some suggestions then started laying drop cloth. There is already a noticeable difference in the temperature in the bedrooms! After leaving, I couldn't even tell that they were here considering all the blown insulation that was used. I highly recommend them to anyone ... AAA+

Jwood in Barrie
Jwood in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

House roof

I heard about Knox roofing through a friend who also had A new roof put on.I met Kyle and his family who are very good people easy to talk with very with prices ,good workmanship and a good crew .Would gladly recommend this company to anyone!

NICK in Toronto
NICK in Toronto

The most reliable and honest company in Barrie and sorunding area.

My wife and I shopped around for our new roof, as this is a BIG purchase for a house hold. I met with the Owner Kyle love and he was professional and far with the pricing that he gave me. Knox Roofing goes over and above just roofing my home, the crew was very professional and clean. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof and or Insulation.

thanks for taking the time to respond

Valan in Toronto
Valan in Toronto

Blown insulation to attic

Nothing but good things to say. They came on time, did a nice clean job and stayed exactly on the estimate. Nice guys and good work. I'd recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. Great working with you Valan, Kyle Kent & the guys

Sidney in Toronto
Sidney in Toronto

Attic insulation

Kyle and his team were punctual and professional. They went above and beyond to repair a severed hvac duct and help me install a plate on an open junction box in the attic free of charge. They also installed baffles prior to the cellulose and really topped up the insulation well. I noticed a huge difference the night after.

They cleaned up after themselves and were honest and fair about pricing as well as giving advice about ventilation for the attic. Would definitely recommend and use again for any and all roofing needs.

Thanks for the great review, Kyle,Kent & the crew.

More about Knox Insulation & Roofing

Attic Insulations

With over THIRTY-FOUR years in business, Knox Insulation & Roofing has built an enviable reputation by employing fully licensed professionals, and by utilizing quality industry recognized products, and also by providing the highest level of service resulting in total customer satisfaction.

Whether your home improvement plans include attics, garages, roofs, or walls, Knox Insulation & Roofing has the expertise to provide you with permanent energy savings. Also, Knox Insulation & Roofing will provide all the information necessary for you to take advantage of the numerous government rebates currently available. These government-assisted programs allow Ontario residents to permanently reduce energy costs, while helping to promote overall energy conservation programs.

Kyle Love