Knights Insulation Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Knights Insulation Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Carport Insulation

The carport of the building I live in was in terrible shape, specifically the insulation in the carport. It was gray turned to brown, ugly and coming off in chunks. The owner enlisted me to look for an insulation company and Knights Insulation was chosen to tear out and respray insulation. Wow, wow, wow! What a difference! The removal of the old insulation was done quickly and efficiently, prepped for the respray and the new insulation was quickly in place. The staff overall at Knights is outstanding, friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. A really professional job was done and the carport now looks fantastic and is restored to maximum efficiency. The competitive pricing, customer service and product excellence make it easy for me to highly recommend Knights Insulation for any and all insulation needs, and we shall certainly be using their services in future.

Megan from PoCo
Megan from PoCo
5 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Insulation Upgrade

My husband and I shopped around on Home Stars for an insulation company to upgrade our current attic insulation and seal/insulate our crawl space beneath the house. Knights Insulation was not only a fair quote but instead of creating more work, and a higher price, that wouldn't fix an inherent problem in our crawl space, they offered a permanent solution that no one else thought of. Knowledgeable and efficient our house had two teams complete the job in one day and our energy audit came back as a huge improvement. Would definitely recommend.

angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
angela007 from South Surrey/White Rock
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Home Insulation

As my South Surrey home is older, insulation upgrade was recommended and I am very pleased to recommend Knight's Insulation, who did an excellent job. This family run business is highly efficient, friendly, punctual and trustworthy. The inspection was carried out by Jake and Nathan and Jeremy and Steve did the necessary insulation. The entire team, including the office staff (Anny and James) were most helpful, polite and considerate and I would give them more stars if I could. Thank you to all for making my home cozier!

Sarah from Delta
Sarah from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Attic Insulation

I contacted a few companies for quotes on our attic insulation project. Knights Insulation was the friendliest and most prompt of them all. I felt like they actually wanted my business. One of the other companies I contacted (who I have had previous work done with) didn't even call me back and I contacted 2 different people at the company. The 2nd one had an estimator call me back over a week after I initially contacted them and then cancel his appointment with me (that he made same day).

Knights was professional, friendly and got the job done quickly and efficiently. They always showed up when they said they would and I felt they wanted and deserved my business. As an added bonus to awesome customer service their quote was lower than the other companies.

I would highly recommend Knights Insulation!

Melanie Fordham from Vancouver
Melanie Fordham from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Insulation

Knights were very professional throughout. We were planning on having our entire ground floor insulated, but unfortunately this couldn't go ahead for various reasons (not their fault). They were very professional and repaired the holes that had been made for the insulation at no charge. I think it is a good test of a company to see how the respond when things go wrong - and they were great. We will use them in the future.

Gordon K from New Westminster
Gordon K from New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Reinsulate Attic

We hired Knights to reinsulate our attic and they did a top notch job.

The quotation was made quickly and they were able to schedule our project quickly. It was nice that the office called the day before to confirm with us that the crew would be arriving the next morning.

The crew arrived on time and finished in 3 hours. The house was clean when they left as when they arrived.

Mike
Mike
8 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Insulatoin in attic and crawl space

Our home was in dire need of insulation as it was poorly done when it was built. After doing my homework and soliciting several insulations service providers, I chose Knights. they did a good job. There was an issue with the first run of the spray on. They came back to remedy this issue without hesitation. I'd recommend.

JP from Vancouver
JP from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Exterior insulation and basement sprayfoam

We had minimal insulation in our exterior walls and basement. Knights was very thorough in explain what our options are and how to apply for government rebates (federal and provincial). Rebates pretty well paid for most of the job. Cold spots in our 100+ year old home now gone by filling the walls with some cellulose fibers and sprayfoaming our basement walls. We're looking forward to lower heating bills!

Peter from Burnaby
Peter from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Attic insulation

We got our attic insulation upgraded from R12 to R50. The company came on time and had the job done in under 3 hours. They laid protective fabric everywhere in the house to keep our carpets clean. Can't find a single thing to complain about.

Michael in Delta
Michael in Delta
27 reviews Delta, BC

Crawlspace Spray Foam Insulation

When we moved into our house in Tsawwassen, we chose to have something done about a cold, damp crawlspace. After getting estimates from four companies, I chose Knights. Their product was the best, but, at the same time, so was their price. We received nothing but friendly, expert service from this family-run business, whether it was dealing with the son on our premises or the daughter or parents on the telephone. I'd recommend Knights whole-heartedly.

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.