Knights Insulation Ltd

Reviews for Knights Insulation Ltd

satisfied customer Pt Moody
satisfied customer Pt Moody
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

excellent work and customer service

We wanted to improve the insulation in our townhouse and Knights Insulation gave us very quick service an a detailed quote including explanations of what the benefits were of each line item. We went ahead with the work which included spray foaming our crawlspace and improving the insulation in our attic and adding additional roof vents. The guys who did the work were very efficient and left no mess at all sorry I don't remember everyone's name. My phone and email contact was with Anny and she is amazing, such great customer service is hard to find. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. I will pass your kind words on to my installers.

S in Burnaby
S in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Attic insulation

Good service. Jeremy and Steve were professional and friendly. They did insulate my attic quickly despite the low pitch. It was easy to book an appointement for a quote and Del explained to me how they would proceed with the job.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Crazy in Vancouver
Crazy in Vancouver
0 reviews , ON

Attic insulation

Very happy with the work! I got R32 added to the attic of my Vancouver special. Jeremy, Bradley and Marcus did the job and noticed other problems in my attic and alerted me about them. That wasn't part of their job at all but Jeremy made sure i understood what the situation was and what he would do if it was his home. The insulation was installed quickly and without any disruption. The three guys were all polite and nice.

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass your kind words onto Jeremy, Bradley and Marcus.

Erin in Vancouver
Erin in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Attic insulation

Knights installed insulation in our attic on February 5th, 2019. Steve and Jeremy were excellent: both very courteous and gentle with our nosey dog and honest about what work needed to be done. They took the time to clarify the work order with their office, even though it was time consuming. Excellent experience. Highly recommended.

Hi Erin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I will definitely share your kind words with Steve and Jeremy!!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Attic Insulation and Ventilation

Knights did an excellent job bringing the ventilation back into line, and adding much needed insulation for year round comfort, in our 13 unit townhouse complex. They paid attention to all the details.

We appreciate the positive feedback and are happy to hear that things are going smoothly now that the ventilation has been addressed. We pride ourselves on finding the right solution for all different attics. Cheers, Knights Insulation

Mketo in Burnaby
Mketo in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Aďding insulation to attics

Our strata Woodrose Estates ,hired Knights Insulation ,to come and add insutation to our attics to our units . Stephen and Daryl were here and did an excellent job ,no mess insulation blow through a piping upstairs
noise was minimal , our cat was not fearful as she hides when there is a lot of noise . Talking to my neighbour , he notices their unit is cooler, he is happy . Thankful for a job done well .

So great to hear from another satisfied customer. We always love hearing feedback and it's great to hear that our guys are doing such a good job. It is really nice to get unique feedback like this and even better to learn that our guys are going above and beyond. Thanks for your time in writing this review! Cheers, Knights Insulation

Ken
Ken
1 review Burnaby, ON

Attic re-insulation

My appreciation to the removal team Steve and Daryl who removed the batting’s and loose fill restlessly for four days and my appreciation extend to Jeremy and his son Brad for performing the re-insulation. They have the expertise and equipment to handle. I can feel the big difference before and after the re-insulation. They have provided me with the best option to meet my needs at the most competitive rates.

Ken, you were an absolute pleasure to work for and we greatly appreciate your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Cheers, Knights Insulation

Jocelyn in Port Coquitlam
Jocelyn in Port Coquitlam
1 review Mission, BC

Attic Repair and Insulation

Darrel and Steve, from Knights Insulation, did a great job in making repairs to our attic. They installed attic soffit baffles, cut sheeting that was blocking air flow in the attic, checked for mold, none found, and blew in more insulation. They did this professionally, by that I mean they let us know what they were doing, they protected all areas of the house needed to access the attic, showed us the finished job before closing the attic and cleaned up when they finished. We highly recommend this company.

Hey Jocelyn,

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with a friendly review. We pride ourselves on being friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. I'll make sure to tell the guys that you were happy with their work! I hope you enjoy the increased comfort of your home! Cheers, Knights Insulation

KO in North Vancouver
KO in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Wall Insulation

My home was built in 1912 and despite going through several rounds of renovations by myself and previous owners, I always suspected the insulation in basement walls hadn't been updated. I found Knight's Insulation online and after reading their excellent reviews was lucky enough to hire Jeremy, Steve and Bradley to do the job.
They were incredibly professional, helpful and fast and took extra care to not damage delicate wood shingles on the exterior of my home. They went above and beyond to ensure the job was done right and they even helped me with an ongoing issue that was outside the scope of work.
No regrets with this choice. I would recommend them to anyone..

Hi Kim, Thanks for much for taking the time to leave us a friendly review. It's always nice to hear our installers are still going a great job and going out of their way to keep a customer happy. We hope you enjoy the increased comfort and efficiency of your basement! Cheers, Knights Insulation

Jason D.
Jason D.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Garage Attic insulation

Originally, I was looking for a simple solution to heat and sound proof my garage/workshop, but could not really find a lot of options. I was a bit hesitant to use spray foam, but honestly after getting it done I am convinced it is the best solution. I can work in my garage all year round and have no issues with noise carrying into my house.

Jason, it was a pleasure to work for you and find a solution that would work for you and your unique space. We pride ourselves on being able to handle all different insulation needs. Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, and we hope you enjoy your workshop! Cheers, Knights Insulation

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.