Knights Insulation Ltd

Volodimir in Toronto
Volodimir in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Attic insulation upgrade

We hired Knights to upgrade insulation in our attic and blow it over garage ceiling.
There were some other requirements as we have duct system in attic too.
Quote we received was very reasonable and we decided to proceed.
Jeremy and Steve arrived with Swiss clock precision and did a great job.
Good company and great people proud with how they do their job.

Thank you so much!! Taking the time to write a review is greatly appreciated!!!

Anny Knights

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Blow-in insulation in attic

This company did great work with the insulation job in our attic. The install, Steve and Jeremy, were both very professional and answered any questions we had. We noticed immediate results the same evening after completion and the house definitely felt warmer. I would recommend Knights for any insulation work.

Thank you for the great review. I will share your kind words with Steve and Jeremy

Anny Knights

forclj
forclj
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Attic insulation blown in

I am very pleased with the service and the company, they really know what they are doing. My house is now warm and quieter. Shout out to Steve and Daryl, thanks for the extra help guys.

Thank you Cynthia!!! We really appreciate the great review. I will pass your kind words on to the crew.

Tom Johnson from Port Coquitlam
Tom Johnson from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Attic insul. upgrade from R20 to R50, extend all insul. stops. to accommodate new depth

Annie was great - on time, when they said, accommodated us perfectly. The guys on site were awesome - in and out on schedule, neat, courteous and willing to discuss any concerns we had, a beautiful job well done. Documentation for rebates promptly.

I don't normally do this but was very impressed... and that's not easy for me being an architect and a past contractor. Thanks folks!

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the awesome review!!!! I will be sure to pass your kind words to the crew!

Wendy
Wendy
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Attic Insulation Upgrade

Recently hired Knight's to do upgrade of my attic insulation. Very professional company to deal with. Jeremy and Steve did excellent job on install. A pleasure to do business with Knights! Thank you!

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your great review. I will be sure to share your kind words with Steve and Jeremy.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

East End Drill and Fill

Knights were able to provide a timely assessment and fair quote to insulate the walls of my garage studio. Jermey, Brady and Steve were friendly and took the time to explain the process of "drill and fill" as well clean the space when they had finished the job. Highly recommended.

We really appreciate your great review. I look forward to sharing your kind words with my crew. Thank you!!!

Wes in Delta
Wes in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

This is what custoemr service should be

The team just left and I couldn't wait to get this review in. The fellows that came to my house today were what I consider the text book example of what customer service should be. We contracted Knights Insulation to upgrade out attic (not a lot of space to move up there), and what a great job they did. Jeremy, Bradly and Steve were friendly, informative and the work was done quickly and correctly. After they were done we started talking to one of them about soundproofing in our basement. If we can swing it we will definitely have them back. Wish I could give them more than 5 starts.

Hi Wes,

Sorry for the delayed response!!! We always appreciate feedback from our customers and I love sharing the kind words with my crew. Thank you!!

Gordon in North Van in Coquitlam
Gordon in North Van in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Attic Insulation

I had Knights Insulation blow in cellulose insulation in my NV house in Sept 2018.
Looked up reviews on HomeStars and gave them a call.
Del ( the owner ) came and estimated, he explained the options and what's best for my home. He was very informative.
Installers Jeremy and Steve were on time, friendly and very professional.
You can tell they're proud of the quality of their work. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Del and his crew!

Hi Gordon, We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and team of installers, as well as the supporting staff. It is always nice to hear that our products and crew are working efficiently. Cheers, Knights Insulation

Thor in Coquitlam
Thor in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Blown-In Attic Insulation

I hired Knights to blow attic insulation into my old (1930's vintage) house . These guys did a first class job. The owner was quick and courteous in responding to inquiries -- and he made several excellent money-saving suggestions. The installers Jeremy and Steve were cheerful and friendly. They showed up exactly when they said they would and went way above and beyond on the install -- paying extra attention to insuring proper airflow and attic ventilation. I highly recommend them.

Hi Thor,

Thanks for your great review. My guys said you were great to work with too!!!!

Steve in Richmond
Steve in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Crawl space and attic insulation top up

Great service from spray foam team (Cody & Chad) and blow-in top up team (Steve & Jeremy). Crews were on time, courteous and professional. They clearly took pride in their their work and committed to doing the job safely and properly.

Hi Stevel, we are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our service and teams of installers. It is always nice to hear that our products and crews are working efficiently. Cheers, Knights Insulation

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.