Knights Insulation Ltd

Reviews for Knights Insulation Ltd

fullcircletinyliving
fullcircletinyliving
1 review Lions Bay, BC

New construction closed cell spray foam insulation

knight Insulation delivered on time and went above and beyond in trying their vest to fit my project in before the Christmas holidays. Im writing this testimonial as a thank you for Knight taking their time to care about quality and customer satisfaction, which seems to be very hard to come by these days with most other insulation companies doing work in booming economies like Vancouver and the sea to sky.

- JD MacDougall
Full Circle Tiny Living Ltd.

JD, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the opportunity to work on your beautiful Tiny Homes!
Cheers,
Knights Insulation

Omar in Surrey
Omar in Surrey
1 review Burnaby, BC

The best company, people súper profesional and friendly specially the Mexican team

Great attention clean work fast and very good quality Im very happy the Mexican team are very friendly I will recommend them for sure

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!! It is greatly appreciated :)

lite2005
lite2005
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Crawlspace sprayfoam, jackpot!

I'm always hesitant of how work on our home will turn out, It's like I'm gambling anytime I choose a company to handle the project but man oh man am I happy I landed on Knights Insulation!! They gave me a straightforward quote without any add charges or hidden fees, put forth a realistic timeline and were clinical in how they handled the project. It was only a crawlspace we had insulated but their attention to detail was sublime & I'll be recommending them to all of my friends and colleagues! Thank you guys!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a positive review!! Anny

0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Renovation and Upstairs addition

Our insulation journey began with speaking to a lovely woman at Knights Insulation who took our information regarding the project details and directed us to James who provided a quote based on architectural drawings. We found the quote very competitive and then had Nathan come out for a more detailed quote when framing was completed. To our surprise, this final quote was slightly less than the original which proved that Knights was a very honest and professional company. Nathan recommended the older areas of the house be spray foamed, which met rebate requirements, and the new build with the required R Value batts. Jake then organized the crews and really understood that we needed the work done by a certain date in order to move forward with inspection and drywall. The crews were very friendly, accommodating and professional. The project was started and completed as promised and passed inspection with flying colours:-)
We would highly recommend Knights Insulation for anyone looking to renovate or for a new build.
Judy and Tim

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! Good reviews drive our business and we really appreciate that you took the time to provide such positive feedback!!!

Anny Knights

ralphdiannewilliams
ralphdiannewilliams
0 reviews Mission, BC

Insulation Project

We called knights insulation and had someone look at my house within a week. The estimator knew his stuff and gave me options to chose from the crew followed up a couple weeks later and were in and out with no issues. They were a very easy company to deal with and i highly recommend

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review!! It is greatly appreciated :)

Cody
Cody
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Basement Reno

I googled insulation service and knights came recommended. I had a Reno and They were the first call I made and the only one I needed to make. The quote came quick and the job was done quickly. Everything went well so I would recommend them.

Hi Cody, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review!! It is greatly appreciated!!

brittany.williams51
brittany.williams51
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Basement renovation

Showed up on time to quote my basement renovation. Crew followed on time after I accepted the quote. Prompt, knowledgeable and efficient. No headaches and would recommend

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review!! It is greatly appreciated.

Dennis Lasher
Dennis Lasher
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Spray Foam underside of Roof

I had been looking to have the underside of our roof, in the attic and loft, spray foamed to eliminate a moisture problem. I had gotten quotes from 2 other companies, but Knight's was by far the best quote. They had scheduled me in about 1 month, but the next day there was a cancellation and had it done a couple days later. Cody, who did our quote, and the crew were excellent, and I would highly recommend them!

We very much appreciate your very kind words!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review.

Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y3C1
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y3C1
9 reviews Vancouver, BC

Hired Knight will hire again!

Accurate quote, exceptional customer service, professional attitude and great work.
Cannot recommend Knight Insulation more, the only downside, they are so good, it makes them very busy. My advice, call them immediately and book as soon as possible.
They are good about fitting jobs into and around their schedule, but like all trades, work best with advance notice.

Thank you for taking the time to leave as a great review!! It is greatly appreciated!!

CORINNE
CORINNE
0 reviews Delta, BC

Very pleased

Communication and getting a quote was easy, I didn't have to chase anyone.
Jeremy and Gabriel came right on time, did the job quickly, cleaned the place after themselves. Very nice and professional. Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to send a review!!! It very appreciated and I look forward to sharing your kind words with the crew :)

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.