Knights Insulation Ltd

Reviews for Knights Insulation Ltd

normvcr in Richmond
normvcr in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Upgrade the attic for mold, drafts and insulation

Steve and Daryl are very hard workers, personable and informative. On our 1970's townhome, they draft-sealed the attic, wrapped our skylight, sprayed down the ceiling for mold, and blew in further insulation to increase our R-rating.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in a review. It is very appreciated!!!!!

SSCUOR
SSCUOR
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Knights was amazing!

We had insulation blown into our attic and sprayed in our crawlspace and the team was amazing! Jeremy and Steve were super profession and quick. They provided rebated details upfront and were very easy to deal with!
Thanks Knights!

Thank you so much for your great review. I will pass on your kind words to Her and Steve.

JFairfax in New Westminster
JFairfax in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Upgrade Attic Insulation R Value

The work was performed on Friday, 04 January 2019 by Darle, Jeremy and Steve form 9:00 am to 2:30 pm. They arrived at the time promised and finished ahead of the scheduled completion time of 3:00 pm. All three workers were friendly and professional in carrying out their work. All the work summarized in the estimate was completed and extra work was performed at no extra charge. There was no damage to the premise and very little cleanup was required.
The photos attached show the insulation level after and before the install.

Thank you so much for the phenomenal review!!! These reviews really help our business grow. I am so happy to share your kind words with my crew.
Thank you for the time and effort. It goes a long way.

PERFECT!!

Knights is the best choice you can make. A company cannot have the longevity they possess unless it is doing everything right.

The installers - Steve, Daryl and Del were super efficient and an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Not a speck of cleanup was left to do. Fantastic job!!!

Thank you so much for the great review!! I will be happy to share your kind words with my crew!!

Home Attic Insulation Upgrade

We hired Knights Insulation after a very professional estimate done by Jake Knight. His recommendations were well specified in the estimate and the job was broken down into defined sections.
The installation crew of Jeremy, Bradley, and Steve were very friendly and professional. After reviewing the work to be done with us, they proceeded to accomplish the complete job, with a little extra work, which was not in the work order ( a nice touch). The work area was cleaned up after the work & we are very satisfied with the quality of the final results.

Thank you so much for you great review. I will be happy to share your kind words with my crew!!!

Volodimir in Toronto
Volodimir in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Attic insulation upgrade

We hired Knights to upgrade insulation in our attic and blow it over garage ceiling.
There were some other requirements as we have duct system in attic too.
Quote we received was very reasonable and we decided to proceed.
Jeremy and Steve arrived with Swiss clock precision and did a great job.
Good company and great people proud with how they do their job.

Thank you so much!! Taking the time to write a review is greatly appreciated!!!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Blow-in insulation in attic

This company did great work with the insulation job in our attic. The install, Steve and Jeremy, were both very professional and answered any questions we had. We noticed immediate results the same evening after completion and the house definitely felt warmer. I would recommend Knights for any insulation work.

Thank you for the great review. I will share your kind words with Steve and Jeremy

forclj
forclj
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Attic insulation blown in

I am very pleased with the service and the company, they really know what they are doing. My house is now warm and quieter. Shout out to Steve and Daryl, thanks for the extra help guys.

Thank you Cynthia!!! We really appreciate the great review. I will pass your kind words on to the crew.

Tom Johnson from Port Coquitlam
Tom Johnson from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Attic insul. upgrade from R20 to R50, extend all insul. stops. to accommodate new depth

Annie was great - on time, when they said, accommodated us perfectly. The guys on site were awesome - in and out on schedule, neat, courteous and willing to discuss any concerns we had, a beautiful job well done. Documentation for rebates promptly.

I don't normally do this but was very impressed... and that's not easy for me being an architect and a past contractor. Thanks folks!

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the awesome review!!!! I will be sure to pass your kind words to the crew!

Wendy
Wendy
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Attic Insulation Upgrade

Recently hired Knight's to do upgrade of my attic insulation. Very professional company to deal with. Jeremy and Steve did excellent job on install. A pleasure to do business with Knights! Thank you!

Hi Wendy,

Thank you so much for your great review. I will be sure to share your kind words with Steve and Jeremy.

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.