Knights Insulation Ltd

Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Blown in Insulation in a Townhouse

I found Knights Insulation on Homestars. Nathan came to the house to give us an estimate. He was very friendly and informative. Took his shoes off and carried the ladder all the way upstairs without banging or scrapping the walls (hey, that's important). The crew were friendly, efficient and very clean. The bill was exactly the estimate. No surprises. We went from R12 to R50 and what a difference it has made. The upstairs is actually liveable! I would highly recommend Knights Insulation.

Lesley & Hal Lassam in Langley
Lesley & Hal Lassam in Langley
8 reviews Langley, BC

Blown in Attic Insullation

Knights insullation provided excellent service increased our attic insullation to R50 in a low slope space very efficiently, professional, friendly and cleaned up after themselves, Very pleased with the end result would recommend them

Melissa in Delta
Melissa in Delta
2 reviews DELTA, BC

Re-insulation of attic

They came over and did a good inspection and offered some advice. When I was ready to do the work they booked an appointment quickly and called to remind me before arriving. They went out of their way to keep things clean and did a great job.

Sarah Vanhee in North vancouver
Sarah Vanhee in North vancouver
2 reviews NORTH VANCOUVER, BC

blow-in attic Insulation

We had Knights come in to do blow-in attic insulation. The whole process was quick and painless and about the same price and renting the machine and DIYing it ourselves. The team were professional, courteous, and kept our house clean. I would use Knights again and would recommend them.

LLI in Vancouver
LLI in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Roof Insulation

They did the roof insulation a month ago, I feel my house is warmer than before. I have to wait until the post-audit, then I know how much insulation they added to my roof.

Karen (Vancouver)
Karen (Vancouver)
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Attic and Garage Insulation

Hired company to install insulation to our attic to R-50 specs. and to the ceiling of our garage to increase warmth of our kitchen floor. Representative cme to measure, explain product, warranty and provided quote. Work began the following week with insulation sprayed into attic and injected to the ceiling of the garage. Professional job, efficient and timely.

More about Knights Insulation Ltd

Knights Insulation Ltd. is a family owned company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Since its establishment in 1980, Knights Insulation have continued their commitment to doing quality work, whilst maintaining excellent relations with their customers, contractors & employees.
Knights Insulation are fully insured, bonded and A+ members of the Better Business Bureau since 1999.
Knights Insulations is British Columbia's Premier Green Insulation & Soundproofing Specialists.
All the insulation used is free of formaldehyde, which is one of the most hazardous compounds to ecosystems and human health. All of the products used contain a minimum of 40% recycled material, to provide a sustainable future for our children.