Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Electricians
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Anthony M in Toronto
Anthony M in Toronto

Aluminum Wire replacement

I contacted Kiya to provide a quote for the removal of a few aluminum wiring circuits within my home. He was fast, efficient and left the home clean after each day. His follow-up and communication throughout the job was excellent. You can tell Kiya takes pride in his work and you will have no regrets hiring him for any electrical work.

Jojo in Toronto
Jojo in Toronto

Electrical Panel Replacement

Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd is a very reliable and dependable company...Kiya did a good job with our electrical panel...I would recommend them to my friends & family...thanks again Kiya Sunrise Electrical..

Adon in Scarborough
Adon in Scarborough

Kiya is your guy

Kiya did a great, professional job. He was very thorough and made sure the job got done right the first time. His pricing was very fair, and no surprises at the end. Best was he worked directly with Toronto Hydro to keep the overall project budget down. Very pleased.

G
G

Kiya works super hard

I had an odd electrical issue and Kiya came promptly (some companies said it would be weeks) - he spent hours sorting it out and finding the issue, often explaining if I asked.

He gave me two options for fixing it and worked tiredlessly until it was all working. He was easy to contact and feel as if his prices are more than fair. Highly recommended.

Installed light fixtures and new pot lights

We would highly recommend Kiya's services. We had a number of light fixtures installed as well as new pot lighting. Kiya had excellent suggestions for the placement of pot lights and general lighting advice. We called on a Wednesday, had a quote that night, and had the work completed the following Saturday. Kiya and his team were very knowledgeable, detailed, and diligent. Kiya and his team were also very friendly and trusting. We will definitely call him for any future jobs.

Quick service on a variety of projects

Great service and price for a number of small electrical projects around our house (installing a new outlet, 2 new lights, fixing a ceiling fan, among others). We called on Wednesday, had a quote that nighy and the work was done on Friday! When we discovered one small residual issue (not his fault), he came right back and addressed it the following week. Would definitely recommend.

Complete re-wiring of old house

We used Kiya to rip out all the knob and tube wiring from our century home in Toronto’s east end and replace it with new. He was very helpful in making suggestions for where to add new outlets and additional lighting fixtures. He and his team were extremely courteous and patched up any holes they made in the walls. They did a great job and were quick and neat. I would definitely recommend!

sama in Watford
sama in Watford

Changing the electrical panel and installing GFCI outlets

Kia and his team were really good and professional in getting all the electrical job needed in my house done in one day. Other than the main electrical jobs- changing the panel, c ones and bringing a new electrical line to the kitchen- there were a few minor electrical issues that although were not included in the contracted job, he went above the expectation and took the time and effort to fix them all. He is very responsive to the calls. He and his team work fast and clean and the fees are reasonable. I definitely will go back to him for any other electrical job and recommend Kia to friends and family. Thank you Kia!

jchin in Scarborough
jchin in Scarborough

Re-wiring for Entire House

Kia was the first electrician called in to quote my job. It consisted of re-wiring my entire house during my full home renovation. His price was more than fair and I instantly hired him to take on the job. In a house without any insulation at all, Kia and his crew got to work and did exactly what they were supposed to do in the freezing weather of February. Call it crazy but that's dedication.

Admittedly, since I was undertaking a lot of the renovation work myself, the job took longer than both me and Kia had anticipated but in the end the inspections and work went well. One of the other contractors had cut a wire which resulted in Kia having to replace it and he did a great job assessing and fixing the issue.

I have referred him to my brother and will not hesitate to refer him to others.

Thank you Justin. It was a pleasure to work for you. Thanks for the referral as well.

CGC in Kanata
CGC in Kanata

Complete Electrical Update - Knob & Tube Removal

Kiya and team were fantastic. Kiya provided first-rate consultation in the planning phase of our work effort and proceeded to carry out the job on-time and on-budget. As first time renovators, we appreciated how patient and accommodating he was with us throughout the process. We would certainly recommend Kiya for all electrical projects, and from our recent experience, can say with confidence that he's your guy for that tricky knob-and-tube removal required of many older Toronto homes. Thanks again, Kiya!

Thank you so much for the review, It was a pleasure to work with you

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.