Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

presentacion in Bolton
presentacion in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

ELECTRICAL

416-616-4044
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Mr. Kia Daliri is so much fun to work with. He is very professional in his job and very honest in his dealings with me. He is very considerate and very helpful and very knowledgable in his area of expertise.

I depended entirely on him with the electrical safety needs of my home.
He was a big help and worth the money I paid him.

Sincerely,
Presentacion Balatbat of 81 Bellefontaine St., Scarborough, ON M1S4E7

Brad from Toronto
Brad from Toronto

House rewire

Easy experience as Kiya rewired three apartments in a semi detached home. On point communication, daily updates and an explanation of the work done. Permits and certificates sorted. It's good to know I've got a trusted electrician to call on now.

Rental Renovation

Kiya is the best! He is a very honest & reliable man. I have used him & his team many times for my rental properties & I will continue to do so. He answers calls & makes time to come look at the job...and is able to fix things super quick! I did a full basement reno & was quoted higher price & longer time to finish the job. Kiya & his team were able to come in for a lower price & significantly shorter time to do it - which was most important to me. He is a pro, I can't say enough great things.

Excellent service

416-616-4044
Toronto
M5R 2E2

Kia fixed knob and tube wiring for us 2017. He was very professional and efficient. Finished all work on time. One of the lights was not working recently and Kia came fixed it right away even thought it was the problem with the fixture and light bulb.

Thanks you so much, It was a pleasure working with you.

Niamh in Toronto
Niamh in Toronto

Honest & Reliable!

Kiya and his team are absolute professionals.
Completed work expertly and efficiently in our home.
We will use Kiya Sunrise Electrical again and again for all our elictrical needs.
We highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much.

Lesley McLean
Lesley McLean

Storm damage

After the crazy storm last week there was tons of damage in our area. My hydro had to be cut off as wires were on the ground and the stand pipe and anchor point came off the side of my home. Hydro told me I had to get an ESA certified electrician to repair damage before they could reconnect me. Kiya came out assesed the damage and got me hooked back up next day. So happy as I have a home based business and cant afford not to work. I highly recommend them for your electrical needs.

Thanks a lot for trusting me.

Alex
Alex

Panel Replacement

Kiya diagnosed a very serious electrical error 2 previous electricans had missed. He returned to promptly replace the entire electical panel and had no issue helping install 2 fans while he was on site. Kiya was professional, prompt, very accomodating and a pleasure to do business with. Would definitely recommend to others and will be sure to call on again.

Thank you Alex. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Diagnode Electrical Problem

After noticing a burning smell in the basement, two licensed electricians came on different occasions to investigate the source ($150 each) and reported that there was nothing wrong. The smell persisted and Kiya came in to take a look. He removed the panel cover and discovered that one of the breakers was almost completely melted through. This was a fire waiting to happen! So grateful to Kiya for potentially saving the lives of two young children and their parents. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Kiya.
Marilyn

Thank you for trusting me. It was a pleasure working with you.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

Electrical hook ups

Of all the service providers I've used in the past Kiya is by far the most responsive and reliable. Three weeks ago I called him to hook up our new hot tub, and this week I called him to do a very challenging range installation that required him fitting a 5 inch electric box into a 4 inch space between 2 ducts. Even with these small jobs, he always responds to my calls immediately and I never am left waiting long before he gets the job done. I've referred him to my friends who used him for ceiling fans installation and they loved me for giving Kiya's name because its so hard to find someone to do a great job at a reasonable price. He has done other jobs for me in the past including pot lights, changing panel box and outdoor outlet repairs. I'd never use anyone else!

Thank you Susan, you are an amazing client and I always enjoy working with you. Enjoy the summer ahead !

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Hydro Mast Repair

We were very pleased with the service by Kiya. Our hydro mast was damaged in a wind storm, and needed to be repaired quickly. He was quick to respond and come out to evaluate the damage, and was able to expedite the normal repair time frame with Toronto Hydro.

The new mast looks to be much sturdier than before and I think will last a lifetime!

He is very friendly and efficient, and we were very happy with the services provided.

It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.