Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Electricians
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Dwayne in Toronto
Dwayne in Toronto

Full knob and tube replacement

Kiya rewired my entire home and replaced all of the knob and tube, while adding 3 new light fixtures, replacing most of the others, and adding numerous outlets. He arrived promptly on a Tuesday with his team and worked hard every single day, only stopping for lunch, to cause us the least amount of inconvenience. They finished the whole job within a week.

He kept us fully informed throughout the job and worked with us on every addition we desired, while keeping the holes in the walls and ceilings to a minimum. Kiya and his team cleaned all messes to the best of their ability before leaving every day. They also patched almost all holes, except a few that would need a mesh backing, which I told them not to worry about. When the job was done, Kiya told us we could call him about any issues or concerns that arose from the job. When we called him two weeks later about a simple outlet cover that had not been changed to match all the others in the house as it was covered by a surge protector at the time, he again promptly returned to change it.

We would gladly recommend Kiya to anybody requiring electrical work in their home, and in fact we plan to hire him again for another job on another property.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Electrical Supply Upgrade (100a) - Painless

The process was painless (compared to my other similar projects). The quote was all-in for materials, labour and Toronto Hydro's charges (don't forget this pricey item). The project finished exactly on time and budget with no surprises. Thanks Kia

Chris from Old Toronto
Chris from Old Toronto

Rewire

Kiya did a full rewire of our old Toronto home. He has very fair pricing and very few holes had to be cut. Kiya clearly specializes in old homes. He was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him. Kiya always answers his phone and is very accommodating.

Home electrical upgrades

Kia did quite a number of jobs in the house - replacing the overhead dining room light, installing an outlet for a dryer, putting in a new light for the outside and a number of other things. Kia did an excellent job. He was very professional, came promptly, worked efficiently and his rates were reasonable. He was very helpful about what needed to be done and went above and beyond in installing some additional things. I would highly recommend his services.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Basement and main floor reno

Kia and his team have done a few jobs for our house and every job has been amazing. We always get exactly what we asked for and Kia is quick and efficient. The main floor and basement of our house were stripped down to the studs after a flood from our upstairs bathroom. Kia put in potlights throughout both floors, added some much needed outlets and light switches. He even put outlets into our new kitchen island as well. Whenever we need something done with our electical, I will always call Kia.

Thank you Alex . It was a pleasure to work with you.

yahoo21 in Old Toronto
yahoo21 in Old Toronto

Home electrical

kiya did a very good/professional job. I called him to come and correct the electrical in the basement that some one else had previously messed up. kiya has pride in his work and I will recommend him to anyone that needs electrical work done in the future. His knowledge and experience for this kind of trade is what separates him from others work. We're very happy with the outcome. Best regards Lazar.

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review.

Jeremy from Old Toronto
Jeremy from Old Toronto

The best

I've now hired Kia for two large, very different jobs. He came recommended to me as the best and he has never disappointed.
Kia is always the best value, is incredibly thorough, gives excellent recommendations and always makes sure that you are getting what you want. His guys are always really nice and considerate and they work hard to get the job done.
Kia has gone above and beyond for my family and I can't recommend him enough.

The first job was a knob and tube removal on an old house that we gutted. It was a full electrical upgrade: pot lights, outlets, fixtures. (~$8,000 or so)

The second job was priginally upgrading and installing some fixtures, potlights and outlets an in a 1970s finished place. But it became an sneaky aluminum removal becase the original hidden electrical was dangerous and amateurishly done which made for a difficult job hunting for junction boxes in mysterious places. Kia was less expensive than the locals and he did an excellent and tidy job and Kia and his guys drove out of their way to help us out with this job. (~$15,000)

The best.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great feedback.

Andy C
Andy C

Ungrounded Wire Replacement

We hired Kiya to install new grounded copper wiring for the entire house.

Kiya went above and beyond our expectations! He went the extra mile to ensure we were completely satisfied, including installing new outlets, smart switches and even new bathroom fans. He really cares and takes pride in his work and I now feel safe knowing my house is wired correctly.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone...even my 3 year old son approves! Thanks Kiya.

Thank you Andy a real pleasure to work with you.

Aaron
Aaron

Knob & tube remediation

We bought our first house knowing it had knob & tube wiring that would require replacement. I got a few quotes and Kia's was the most affordable. He made smart suggestions for other wiring and lighting changes, and did everything on budget and ahead of schedule. Kia's team was great and he was warm and responsive. I unreservedly recommend Kia to anyone.

Aaron Thank you for being an amazing costumer. Im glad you are happy with the results.

Liana in Toronto
Liana in Toronto

Replacement of knob ad tube throughout home

Kiya did a great job for a very reasonable price, replacing all of the knob and tube wiring in our new home. He patched holes and had a great instinct for how to set up our lights and outlets. He is reliable and responsive, and generally great to work with. I would highly recommend his services!

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.