Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Excellent service

Kia fixed knob and tube wiring for us 2017. He was very professional and efficient. Finished all work on time. One of the lights was not working recently and Kia came fixed it right away even thought it was the problem with the fixture and light bulb.

Niamh in Toronto
Niamh in Toronto

Honest & Reliable!

Kiya and his team are absolute professionals.
Completed work expertly and efficiently in our home.
We will use Kiya Sunrise Electrical again and again for all our elictrical needs.
We highly recommend this company.

Lesley McLean
Lesley McLean

Storm damage

After the crazy storm last week there was tons of damage in our area. My hydro had to be cut off as wires were on the ground and the stand pipe and anchor point came off the side of my home. Hydro told me I had to get an ESA certified electrician to repair damage before they could reconnect me. Kiya came out assesed the damage and got me hooked back up next day. So happy as I have a home based business and cant afford not to work. I highly recommend them for your electrical needs.

Alex
Alex

Panel Replacement

Kiya diagnosed a very serious electrical error 2 previous electricans had missed. He returned to promptly replace the entire electical panel and had no issue helping install 2 fans while he was on site. Kiya was professional, prompt, very accomodating and a pleasure to do business with. Would definitely recommend to others and will be sure to call on again.

Thank you Alex. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Diagnode Electrical Problem

After noticing a burning smell in the basement, two licensed electricians came on different occasions to investigate the source ($150 each) and reported that there was nothing wrong. The smell persisted and Kiya came in to take a look. He removed the panel cover and discovered that one of the breakers was almost completely melted through. This was a fire waiting to happen! So grateful to Kiya for potentially saving the lives of two young children and their parents. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Thank you Kiya.
Marilyn

Thank you for trusting me. It was a pleasure working with you.

Susan from Toronto
Susan from Toronto

Electrical hook ups

Of all the service providers I've used in the past Kiya is by far the most responsive and reliable. Three weeks ago I called him to hook up our new hot tub, and this week I called him to do a very challenging range installation that required him fitting a 5 inch electric box into a 4 inch space between 2 ducts. Even with these small jobs, he always responds to my calls immediately and I never am left waiting long before he gets the job done. I've referred him to my friends who used him for ceiling fans installation and they loved me for giving Kiya's name because its so hard to find someone to do a great job at a reasonable price. He has done other jobs for me in the past including pot lights, changing panel box and outdoor outlet repairs. I'd never use anyone else!

Thank you Susan, you are an amazing client and I always enjoy working with you. Enjoy the summer ahead !

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Hydro Mast Repair

We were very pleased with the service by Kiya. Our hydro mast was damaged in a wind storm, and needed to be repaired quickly. He was quick to respond and come out to evaluate the damage, and was able to expedite the normal repair time frame with Toronto Hydro.

The new mast looks to be much sturdier than before and I think will last a lifetime!

He is very friendly and efficient, and we were very happy with the services provided.

It was a pleasure working with you.

dina in Toronto
dina in Toronto

re-wiring for main floor reno

I have used Kiya on 2 occasions and found him and his staff easy to work with and very knowledgeable. On first occasion I was questioning some work, and Kiya went out of his way to drop by my home and explain. I would highly recommend and will use his services for all future work. My only hope is that he never retires!!(sorry Kiya!)

Dina ZAnini

Hello Dina:
Thanks for the nice review , I wont retire soon . I will still be around for your electrical needs. Always a pleasure working with you.

Judith in Saint Catharines
Judith in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Knob and Tube rewiring

Kiya and his staff were professional and did a good job rewiring our 100+ year old house, despite how tricky it was. They left a few holes in the wall unpatched, but otherwise we're happy with the job they did. He even threw in some wired smoke detectors.

Thank you it was a pleasure to work with you.

dimitellme
dimitellme

Knob and Tube

We hired Kiya to replace the existing knob and tube in our 3-story semi, built in the 40s. Kiya’s price was reasonable and the proposed timelines acceptable. The electrical was part of a major renovation project so we needed Kiya and his team to be flexible, as there were times when his team would have to make room for other tradesmen, he said he would and he did. This was our first major renovation, so we also needed a tradesman that kept his word and provided good advice about things we had not considered, Kiya is such a tradesman. His good advice led us to make some inexpensive but valuable changes to our plan.

The project was not without some problems. There were a couple of things that Kiya’s electricians did not do to our satisfaction, but we advised Kiya and the problems disappeared. We never had to argue with Kiya about such matters, we all knew what we agreed on and that is what Kiya delivered.

In short, Kiya’s professionalism, good price, and good nature helped make a difficult renovation easier. We recommend Kiya to others and will hire him again for another project we are planning.

It was a pleasure working for you.
All the best for you and your family.

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.