Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Electricians
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

dina in Toronto
dina in Toronto

re-wiring for main floor reno

I have used Kiya on 2 occasions and found him and his staff easy to work with and very knowledgeable. On first occasion I was questioning some work, and Kiya went out of his way to drop by my home and explain. I would highly recommend and will use his services for all future work. My only hope is that he never retires!!(sorry Kiya!)

Dina ZAnini

Hello Dina:
Thanks for the nice review , I wont retire soon . I will still be around for your electrical needs. Always a pleasure working with you.

Judith in Saint Catharines
Judith in Saint Catharines
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Knob and Tube rewiring

Kiya and his staff were professional and did a good job rewiring our 100+ year old house, despite how tricky it was. They left a few holes in the wall unpatched, but otherwise we're happy with the job they did. He even threw in some wired smoke detectors.

Thank you it was a pleasure to work with you.

dimitellme
dimitellme

Knob and Tube

We hired Kiya to replace the existing knob and tube in our 3-story semi, built in the 40s. Kiya’s price was reasonable and the proposed timelines acceptable. The electrical was part of a major renovation project so we needed Kiya and his team to be flexible, as there were times when his team would have to make room for other tradesmen, he said he would and he did. This was our first major renovation, so we also needed a tradesman that kept his word and provided good advice about things we had not considered, Kiya is such a tradesman. His good advice led us to make some inexpensive but valuable changes to our plan.

The project was not without some problems. There were a couple of things that Kiya’s electricians did not do to our satisfaction, but we advised Kiya and the problems disappeared. We never had to argue with Kiya about such matters, we all knew what we agreed on and that is what Kiya delivered.

In short, Kiya’s professionalism, good price, and good nature helped make a difficult renovation easier. We recommend Kiya to others and will hire him again for another project we are planning.

It was a pleasure working for you.
All the best for you and your family.

Tonia
Tonia

Knob & Tube Removal and Wiring for Basement Renovation

Kiya is a competent, reliable, honest and a hard working electrician. We were initially looking for an electrician to rewire our basement. After meeting with at least 6 electricians we decided to hire Kiya and we are so relieved that we did. We needed our electrical work to be done ASAP and thankfully Kiya was able to start the following day. He not only rewired our basement, lowered our electrical panel which was too high and at an illegal height, but he found knob and tube throughout our house and removed it all within a few days. Kiya honoured his initial estimate and just last week we received our Letter of Inspection from the ESA. Not only do we feel reassured that our house is wired properly and is safe, but we are also grateful that we now have an electrician that we call on if needed. Thank you Kiya!

It was a pleasure to work with as well. We will keep in touch !! Thanks a lot for the amazing review.

Omar in York
Omar in York

Breaker Panel replacement and miscellaneous electrical jobs

Kiya has been doing electrical work on our home since we bought it 8 years ago. He is my goto guy for electrical.
As usual his price is fair and his work is well done.
He does his work so well that I wanted to leave a review as great as the first but I have been too busy.
So understand that this short review is small compared to how great a guy he is.
Another Electrical contractor on this site was very rude to me when responding to a quote request and I left him a review on Google and Homestars (they did not post it).
So he made a false report that the work on my home had no permit and I was doing the work myself.
You can believe how upset I was when I got a letter stating that I was going to be fined for this!!!
I called Kiya right away and Kiya was quick and responsive to help me out. He sent me everything I needed to prove beyond any doubt that everything was done properly and offered to call the ESA as well if needed.
Kiya is the best and I would always recommend him over and over. You cannot go wrong!

Thank you , it will always be a pleasure to work with you and meet all your needs.

damian.boissiere in Toronto
damian.boissiere in Toronto

Various electrical work for recently purchased townhouse

After doing extensive research to select my electrical contractor, I picked Kiya for his knowledge base (interviewed 6 contractors). I was very pleased with the work he did as he really knows what he is doing and always is careful and clean. He had other workers at times, but was always on site working along side and supervising. This is very important. I had recently moved - so had a pretty extensive job required. Some of the jobs needed included 27 stair lights supplied and installed across 4 different stair cases, many chandeliers installed, new potlights supplied and installed, numerous lutron switches installed, all electrical plugs changed, some plugs moved and/or added, roughing for new kitchen build, all kitchen related lights installed (under cabinet, etc), deck lights connected, etc. I was doing a big reno with various other jobs so Kiya was great at coordinating and meeting my schedule with the new kitchen build and ceiling work as well to ensure all jobs lined up for timing.

Overall, I would recommend Kiya to others. Pricing was fair - you get what you pay for and don't want to cut corners on electrical work. Thanks Kiya for your hard work and dedication. Appreciate it.

Thanks a lot. You are an amazing costumer as well. Thanks for trusting me for your electrical needs.

Susan D from Toronto
Susan D from Toronto

Knob and tube removal with additional lighting

Kiya and his men are a very hard working team. From the initial consultation to the final inspection, Kiya was professional, considerate and honest. I knew that I was in good hands. He made me aware of things that I hadn't noticed. The knob and tube removal along with some new lighting in my old house gave them challenges but they persevered and did a great job. The price that I was quoted was fair. I won't hesitate to call them in the future. I have already passed on his name. Thank you Kiya, Jack and Ali.

Thanks a lot

beevz in Toronto
beevz in Toronto

Electric service upgrade, hot tub & covana electricity hook up

Can't say enough about the knowledge, craftsmanship, professionalism and attention to detail I received from Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd. - from the initial consultation to the final installation there were no hiccups or surprises.

After the upgrade to my electrical service and the wiring of my hot tub and covana, my backyard oasis was complete. Kia took all safety precautions into consideration and beautified my project by obscuring all wires from sight and protecting them from the environment and nature's critters.

Kia started and finished on time, every time and kept me informed at every stage of the project. I would gladly use his services again.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Installation of a fixture in kitchen with a new dimmer switch too!!!

I just have to say that this company (Kia) was perfect. He went the extra mile to make sure we were completely satisfied!!! He is very skilled and does an excellent job!!! A wonderful person to work with!!!! We highly recommend him and will call him always!!!!

Knob and tube removal, pot light installation

Kia is one of the hardest working electricians out there. He fast, efficient, and knows how to handle any given situation. His pricing is also fair and I won't hesitate to call him or recommend him to others.

Thanks Kia,

Brian from Toronto

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.