Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M5R 2E2
Electricians
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Andy C
Andy C

Ungrounded Wire Replacement

We hired Kiya to install new grounded copper wiring for the entire house.

Kiya went above and beyond our expectations! He went the extra mile to ensure we were completely satisfied, including installing new outlets, smart switches and even new bathroom fans. He really cares and takes pride in his work and I now feel safe knowing my house is wired correctly.

I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone...even my 3 year old son approves! Thanks Kiya.

Thank you Andy a real pleasure to work with you.

Aaron
Aaron

Knob & tube remediation

We bought our first house knowing it had knob & tube wiring that would require replacement. I got a few quotes and Kia's was the most affordable. He made smart suggestions for other wiring and lighting changes, and did everything on budget and ahead of schedule. Kia's team was great and he was warm and responsive. I unreservedly recommend Kia to anyone.

Aaron Thank you for being an amazing costumer. Im glad you are happy with the results.

Liana in Toronto
Liana in Toronto

Replacement of knob ad tube throughout home

Kiya did a great job for a very reasonable price, replacing all of the knob and tube wiring in our new home. He patched holes and had a great instinct for how to set up our lights and outlets. He is reliable and responsive, and generally great to work with. I would highly recommend his services!

HERVE in Toronto
HERVE in Toronto

Home Electric Amp Upgrade

I chose Kia because of his HomeStars reviews and they were right! We asked Kia to help us increase our home Amp from 65 to 100. From the first phone call, Kia made himself accessible and helpful. He was very understanding of our situation as first time home buyers and accomodated us accordingly. Kia made things hassle free by filing the permit with the city and easily discussing each step of the process with us. He even recommended a contractor to help us renovate our basement. Going forward, we will be turning to Kia for all our electrical needs.

Thank you for the great feedback.

Marc in
Marc in

Lighting

I had track lighting replaced by modern efficient LED pot lights. Kiya and his crew were professional. The work was done on time and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for leaving us a great feedback.

Ten_fourteen in Old Toronto
Ten_fourteen in Old Toronto

Great electrician

My 5 year old induction stove has been tripping the breaker recently. I called Kiya today (he has previously done a bunch of pot lights, removing knob and tube, and rewiring for us) and asked if he could pop by when he was in the neighbourhood. I texted him my address and he popped by this afternoon. He figured out the issue in about 10 minutes and fixed it right away. As always I’m so pleased with Kiya. I really thought it was going to cost us thousands.

Im glad I was able to help.

Basement Electrical

Excellent work, will use again on any future projects. Kiya was flexible and understanding of timelines and budget. His follow-up and communication throughout the job was great, he made sure to explain all aspects of work and what was required to complete.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

EMME Design in Old Toronto
EMME Design in Old Toronto

My #1 Go-to Electrician

THE BEST! I’m an interior designer in Toronto and I have been working with Kia for a few years now. The man is super dependable, accountable and thorough. Never lets me down! Worth every penny.

Thank you for the trust.

Electrical Work

We have hired Kiya twice to do electrical work in our home, including installing chandeliers and light fixtures, installing pot lights, heaters, exterior lighting, dimmers, bathroom fans etc. Kiya is very knowledgeable, personable and professional and always does an excellent job! He takes the time to explain his recommendations, and always brings a professional team who complete the work quickly and properly. He is patient and will take the time to understand and look into electrical issues in your home. Overall, we are very happy to have Kiya’s Help with our home, and will call him again if we need electrical work in the future!

Anthony M in Toronto
Anthony M in Toronto

Aluminum Wire replacement

I contacted Kiya to provide a quote for the removal of a few aluminum wiring circuits within my home. He was fast, efficient and left the home clean after each day. His follow-up and communication throughout the job was excellent. You can tell Kiya takes pride in his work and you will have no regrets hiring him for any electrical work.

It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.