Kitchen Court

3303 Yonge Street Toronto ON M4N 2L8

Reviews for Kitchen Court

Owen in Toronto
Owen in Toronto

Outstanding service, quality and craftsmanship

We couldn't be happier with the entire Kitchen renovation process. David was a pleasure to work with from start to finish as was his entire staff. Everything was as promised, no hidden costs, no hidden anything! They bent over backwards to make our kitchen our dream kitchen and we are forever grateful. We rave to everyone about the service and craftsmanship of our new kitchen. Choose Kitchen Court and you will not be disappointed!

Kitchen renovation and follow-up service

Kitchen Court completed a kitchen renovation (design and installation) at my home in early 2009. In the period since installation, Kitchen Court representatives have come back on three separate occasions to deal with minor issues (most recently replacement of green garbage bin). Each issue was satisfactorily resolved promptly and courteously, at no additional cost to me. I like the kitchen as much today as the day it was installed and the quality is excellent - 8+ years later, it shows no signs of wear and tear. I strongly recommend this company.
Mary K

Dave and Susan in
Dave and Susan in

Kitchen Renovation

I cannot say enough about the fabulous quality and service we received from Kitchen Court. After shopping around to several other companies, David and his team stood out. He really did listen to what my wife and I had to say about what we wanted in a new kitchen and it surprizes me how few companies really listen!!!
Our kitchen is beautiful today, the nicest room in our house and we strongly recommend using kitchen Court if you are doing a renovation - you will not be disappointed!

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

My Amazing Kitchen

I was over the moon when my kitchen was completed! David listened to everything I said and gave me everything I wanted, and had great ideas to add even better items. I did not want to move walls, electrical or plumbing, but wanted a bigger kitchen...and he did it! I love the cabinets and the quartz countertop. It has been over a year and they seem absolutely brand new and they clean so easy. Quartz was a good recommendation and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks to David and the gang at Kitchen Court!!

Jim McRae in Saint Stephen
Jim McRae in Saint Stephen
1 review Whitby, ON

Lazy Susan replacement-

Lazy Susan replacement- Kitchen Court redid our kitchen 14 years ago, and just recently the lazy susan in the corner cabinet cracked. We called David at Kitchen Court in order to get a replacement, and he is replacing it for free- after 14 years. Excellent post sales service.

Teresa in Toronto
Teresa in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Dear David & Lexy: I just wanted to personally thank you for the work you did on my kitchen. You took an old dated small kitchen and transformed it into a fabulous new modern spacious kitchen. When you first showed me the plans I was skeptical as I could not envision the spectacular results. I am so glad that I put my trust in your design. The innovative work provided a much larger working area and your attention to detail was much appreciated The work was exceptional and completed on time and on budget. My neighbours used a different contractor and 3 months later they were still under construction. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on my outstanding kitchen!
Thanks again, From Teresa K

Custom Design Elmwoos Cabinets in Komoka
Custom Design Elmwoos Cabinets in Komoka
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I would like to take this opportunity to thank both Lexy and David from Kitchen Court.

We had an challenging space that was not functioning to its full capacity. David created an adventurious
design that provided significantly more useful cabinet and counter space. The arrangement of our major
appliances created a flow and efficiency that didn’t exist previously. The finished produce is specular.
Everyone entering our home always comments positively about our beautiful kitchen.

Thank you Kitchen Court!!!

Sharene in Pickering
Sharene in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen and ensuite bathroom renovation

I hired Kitchen Court (Lexy and Dave) to redesign and build my new kitchen and I was very impressed with their overall service, partnership and attention to detail. Lexy really listened well and designed a kitchen to meet our family needs and she even went shopping with me for tiles and flooring. I'd recommend them to anyone! I wanted to ensure the job could be done start to finish within a reasonable period of time given our busy household and they were able to meet our needs and then some!
I was so impressed with their work that I asked them to redo my ensuite bathroom and this job was just completed in 2016. I love thy new ensuite - Lexy and Dave and Rob, their builder did a wonderful job in renovating this space and creating a spa like feel for me in the master bathroom.
two thumbs up from my perspective!

C & L Clendenning in Pickering
C & L Clendenning in Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Perfect design and excellent after installation service

Kitchen Court designed and installed our kitchen almost 3 years ago. Our kitchen was designed creatively to absolutely meet our wants and needs. The design maximized our space in ways we had never thought possible. We love, love, love our kitchen and receive compliments on it all the time! Everything is so accessible due to a gorgeous pantry, corner lazy susans and pull out drawers. We have also been impressed that when we had some post installation issues, they were cheerully attended to by Kitchen Court very much to our satisfaction. We would highly recommend Kitchen Court if you are considering a kitchen or bathroom renovation. Thanks Kitchen Court for your excellent service!

Ed and Joan in Toronto
Ed and Joan in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

We just love our new kitchen. We had a small kitchen with no room for a dishwasher and not enough cupboards. David gave us an amazing design for our small space and we now have a pantry and a dishwasher in our new kitchen. David and his team were great to work with and were always there when they said they'd be and did a wonderful job. We have no complaints and would highly recommend them.

More about Kitchen Court

Kitchen Court provides a full design service for your project including design consultations, on-site measures, dimension plans and elevations. As well as custom kitchen cabinetry, our unique designs encompass bathrooms, home offices, bars, fireplaces, entertainment centers, anywhere great design is needed. Our professional and multi-award winning design team includes Certified ...