Kitchen Court

Reviews for Kitchen Court

Rossiter Bathroom in Old Toronto
Rossiter Bathroom in Old Toronto

Bathroom renovation

What a super group of people that make up Kitchen Court!! Having done my kitchen with them approximately 5 years ago, I knew exactly who to call upon when the Bathroom Reno became necessary. I knew I could trust them in all ways....to come when they say, to provide a clean worksite at the end of each day and to provide expert workmanship in all the different tradesmen.
A shout out to the main Contractor, Rob, for his meticulous eye to detail and his willingness to go the extra mile; to Piumi, who co-ordinated the project with calm and grace, and to David for never making me feel like a pest when I had questions. The courtesy and respect from the whole staff went a long way in helping me get through the project from beginning to end!! I would turn to Kitchen Court in a flash if needing to take on another project!!!
Kudos to a quality company! Am loving my bathroom, but missing my new found friends!
Wendy Rossiter

Paul in Brampton
Paul in Brampton

Stands behind products 20 years after the fact

Just wanted to thank the Kitchen Court.

We had a kitchen installed by them many years ago, and required a very minor service this year. It is very rare to find a company who is still around after 20 years and more than willing to help out one of their previous clients, and has the expertise and knowledge in a product line installed more than 20 minutes ago. The Kitchen Court was very thoughtful and professional in dealing with this minor issues.

The individual they sent, Rob was fantastic and very knowledgeable. If we ever moved and required a new kitchen, they are the only company we would consider.

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto

Basement Kitchen and Office renovation-

Our basement kitchen and office renovation was professionally handled, along with our general contractor, by David and his crew at Kitchen Court in Toronto. We are thrilled with the final results! The workmanship on the cabinets and countertops is beyond 5 stars! David was easy to work with and demanded only the best. He graciously offered his opinion and suggestions which were both appreciated. The quality of all of the cabinets and countertops was first class too!

The installers were super professional, extremely knowledgeable and quite skilled. I would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Court to anyone and everyone!

Hi Marcia,
Thank you very much for your unsolicited referral. The whole process of dealing with you & Brian Langley has been a delight. I love how the final project turned out. You've done such a nice job with beautiful accessories, which really enhance the room.
We get lots of glowing reports on our quality and service, but it doesn't get old hearing it. Thank you for the compliments on our installers. As you know, at Kitchen Court, our installers are all in-house employees of Kitchen Court, not subcontractors; that way, we can control our quality and consistency. We like to think of Kitchen Court as a company that you can always call for any advice about cabinet design or renovation, and know that no job is too small. David Courtney, President.

Mona in Scarborough
Mona in Scarborough
0 reviews , ON

Simply the best

Kitchen Court installed our beautiful new kitchen in 2011 and I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions we have taken for our home. The renovation was done in a professional and timely manner and we could not have been happier with the result. The design, quality and workmanship were all outstanding and most importantly so is the customer service we have always received from Kitchen Court. Recently one of the soft closing mechanisms of a cupboard broke. After contacting David, he sent installers to replace it free of charge way after the warranty had run out. Thank you Kitchen Court for everything you have done for us. Mona and Joe

Hi Mona and Joe, Thank you so much for your kind words. Since Kitchen Court opened it's doors in 1987, we decided that we wanted to be known for our high quality and outstanding service, but it's especially nice when we hear our past clients compliment us because we've still looked after them so many years after their purchase. Thank you again, you'll be a Kitchen Court client for life. David Courtney President

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Above and Beyond - Outstanding Service and Stands Behind Their Product

Back in 2012 Kitchen Court installed a beautiful new kitchen in our home. From the design stage through to the installation, it was a fantastic experience working with David and his crew. Recently, we noticed our cabinet doors had begun to slightly discolour. After David coordinated several visits and analysis with the manufacturer, it was determined that UV rays had caused this change. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the urgency, attention to detail, and advocacy that David demonstrated in securing BRAND NEW cabinet doors and panels throughout our kitchen. Kudo's as well to Eleanor @ the manufacturer for her terrific service and taking responsibility in this matter. When it came time to install the new materials, we quickly remembered the fantastic service at Kitchen Court. Their installers were outstanding and a pleasure to deal with, and their attention to detail and workmanship are second to none. We practically have a brand new kitchen that looks absolutely fantastic. Thanks again for everything David!!! We are 100% satisfied and happy to share a glowing reference with anyone that asks.

Tom and Lisa, Ajax, Ontario

Sandro in Maple
Sandro in Maple

Kitchen Counter & Backsplash

Our kitchen counter and backsplash are what make our kitchen renovation stand out. Your expertise and patience helped us make the right decision. Thank you David for giving us exactly what we imagined.

CBA  in Toronto
CBA in Toronto

An extraordinary level of service and workmanship

From concept to completion, Kitchen Court is exceptional. The owner, David Courtney, is engaged, responsive and worked with me to create a gorgeous kitchen within budget. He operates with integrity and really understands service. More important, this posture is reflected in every member of his team. The project management was flawless - every step was timely and the job was finished to commitment. The workmanship is impeccable. The foreman is a true craftsman and uncompromising on fine details - tough work in an older home. I would recommend them without reservation and hire them again if the opportunity arose. Thank you, David, Rob, Piumi, Trevor and Nick!

Mr. and Ms. Giuliani in Old Toronto
Mr. and Ms. Giuliani in Old Toronto

Great job, excellent service

I never write reviews but in this case I had to. We were referred to David and his team for our kitchen counter tops. The true test of a business is how do they deal with any issues that might arise. I have to say David and his team dealt with a minor issue in a very professional manner and at the end of the day we now have great counter tops to our kitchen renovation. Great work and service. Thank you!

Owen in Toronto
Owen in Toronto

Outstanding service, quality and craftsmanship

We couldn't be happier with the entire Kitchen renovation process. David was a pleasure to work with from start to finish as was his entire staff. Everything was as promised, no hidden costs, no hidden anything! They bent over backwards to make our kitchen our dream kitchen and we are forever grateful. We rave to everyone about the service and craftsmanship of our new kitchen. Choose Kitchen Court and you will not be disappointed!

Kitchen renovation and follow-up service

Kitchen Court completed a kitchen renovation (design and installation) at my home in early 2009. In the period since installation, Kitchen Court representatives have come back on three separate occasions to deal with minor issues (most recently replacement of green garbage bin). Each issue was satisfactorily resolved promptly and courteously, at no additional cost to me. I like the kitchen as much today as the day it was installed and the quality is excellent - 8+ years later, it shows no signs of wear and tear. I strongly recommend this company.
Mary K

More about Kitchen Court

Kitchen Court provides a full design service for your project including design consultations, on-site measures, dimension plans and elevations. As well as custom kitchen cabinetry, our unique designs encompass bathrooms, home offices, bars, fireplaces, entertainment centers, anywhere great design is needed. Our professional and multi-award winning design team includes Certified ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in North York?