Kamfair Drapes Inc

Reviews for Kamfair Drapes Inc

Hannah in Orangeville
Hannah in Orangeville

Custom drapes & shutters

We had an AMAZING experience with Jen T. from Kampfair Drapes! She is such a professional and so passionate about all things drapes. I had a vision and she instantly knew the style and look I wanted. She was very communicative throughout the entire process which we appreciate so much. Initially, She came for a consult and took her time to ensure all her measurements were correct. The end result is more than I could have asked for.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Custom Blinds for New Home

We had an amazing experience and could not be happier with our blinds! From beginning to end, Jennifer was very responsive, professional, flexible, and friendly. Jennifer was always on top of things and I got my blinds ordered and installed in record time! The pricing and quality are unbelievable and unparalleled to any others in the market. The blinds really helped to bring the aesthetics of my home together and is one of our best purchases for our new home!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Friendly, Efficient and Excellent Service!

I am very pleased with the roller shades and zebra blinds I purchased from Kamfair. Jen came for a home visit to advise on my options and was patient, professional and flexible as I made my decisions. She was fast at responding to my emails, gave extremely helpful and cost effective advice, and was super patient with my indecisiveness. Andrew did a great job installing - it was fast and mess free. The price for the blinds were reasonable for the whole house. I would definitely recommend Kamfair to anyone looking for window coverings!

kevinf_30 in Toronto
kevinf_30 in Toronto

Window drapes, rollers

Dear Homeowners,

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer. She was very professional, patient and offered a lot of value-added advice. Her customer service was excellent. 9/10 times she picked up the phone and if not, would call me back soon after. I decided on drapery throughout the house with roller blinds in the kitchen and bathrooms. Throughout the process, Jennifer never pressured me to purchase one item over another. She was very accommodating to what my needs were and directed her recommendations based on that. I am very please with the final product. However, 2 months after installation we found a defect in some of the drapes but no problem; I called Jennifer and she was more than willing to correct the situation. That's what I call top tier customer service! I have referred Kamfair's services to my family and friends, and I when the time comes I will highly consider using them again.

Happy renovating.

Grace in Richmond Hill
Grace in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window treatment

We used KamFair service twice in the past. Though its' products were a bit pricy, we were satisfied with their customer service.
Unfortunately, KamFair's service declined drastically recently to an unacceptable extent. We emailed Andrew in July for a consultation. We didn't receive any return call or email for 2 weeks. Our request was simpily ignored. When I made a follow-up call to Andrew, his said he was too busy to return my email. A week later, we emailed him and asked for a quotation, and received no reponse
from him again.
Certainly, we didn't feel our business was being valued. We went to another drapery company and decided never return to Kamfair.

F Yeung from Richmond Hill
F Yeung from Richmond Hill

Window Coverings

We needed window coverings for 2 condo apartments and visited the Kamfair Drapes Store. From the start we were made to feel that our business, big or small, was valued. Jennifer listened to our needs and was very helpful with her advice. Andrew who handled all the installation always arrived promptly for his appointments and was precise, efficient and very neat in his work. We found both of them pleasant, reliable, easy to communicate with, friendly yet professional. We are very satisfied with the Hunter Douglas sliding panels and roller shades that we purchased from Kamfair.

OL from Markham
OL from Markham
11 reviews , ON

Drapes

We used Kamfair to install drapes on our first house. The fabric was nice looking and soft. Both the quality of the drapes and service were good. However when we went shopping for drapes for our 2nd house, we realized the exact same drapes were sold much cheaper elsewhere. We decided not to return due to the high costs.

Dear OL from Markham,

I regret to hear we did not end up having the pleasure to work with you on this project. In the window coverings industry, drapery costs can vary depending on the retailer, fabric selection, workroom experience and workmanship costs. Drapes from various retailers can be very similar in style and fabric, but it is never the exact same. Sourcing professional workroom skills and offering over 30 years of installation experience are areas we pride ourselves in. We sincerely appreciate your candor and will keep this in mind.

Sincerely,

Kamfair Drapes Inc

Broomfield from Markham
Broomfield from Markham

Shutters

We are very happy with the Eclipse Shutters installed. From the initial consult to the installation process was seamless. Jennifer and Edward were very knowledgeable and explained any potential issues. We received quotes from several other companies and Kamfair provided a fair price.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer & Edward

Anderson from Markham
Anderson from Markham

Roller shades and drapes

Their service is very professional. We have visited their show room a few times before making our decision and they were very patient to listen to our concerns and gave us different options to consider. The installer was very conscientious and made sure everything was done perfectly.They provided proper protection during installation and cleaned up the space after installation. I strongly recommend them.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Drapes

Kamfair Drapes installed drapes throughout our newly purchased home. Although his showroom is small, he has a lot of photos of his work. He also has a large selection of drapery material to choose from as well as rods and end caps. If you're new to drapes, he takes the time to explain all the different terms (e.g., box pleat styles, sheers, finials, etc.). He also came to our house to take measurements and lent us sample materials to help us make our decisions based on the wall paint and the lighting in each room. It was a pleasure dealing with Andrew!

More about Kamfair Drapes Inc

Full line of drapery, curtains, made to measure.