Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Moving & Storage
150 Telson Rd Unit B Markham ON L3R 1E5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Markham  >  Jia Jia International Moving Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Erin

Jia Jia arrived promptly the morning of our moving day. The team worked very quick! In fact it took them less time than originally quoted. They handled all our furniture with care and nothing was damaged. We were very happy we decided to go with Jia Jia for our move and will definitely use them again in the future.

shripad

I stumbled into Jia Jia movers years ago when I had to move at short notice. The expirience was amazing, they were professional and very economical.

Since than I have used them few times as I moved and every time the experience was great and not once did they give a chance to complain.

The estimates provided were accurate, there was no hidden fee. The work was done in timely fashion.
No hidden charges.

I also availed there service to move our office and they took care of it. They came pre inspect the place given the size, coordinated in booking elevator and worked around traffic and parking restrictions.

They knew exactly what to expect and lik my previous experience this was also done effortlessly.

Really great movers.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the glowing review Shripad~ We are honored to be your mover of choice and we appreciate your trust very much! Thank you again for your continued support. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen,Jania and Jia Jia team.

Ray

Quick and efficient. Friendly staff. Quote was accurate and moving went according to plan. Good value for money.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Ray~ We look forward to improve our service next time to get all 10 stars. All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen,Jania and Jia Jia team.

I'm looking for a new moving company, so thought I would reflect on my previous experience from 2013 (hopefully, moving staff have changed since then). Below average cost for movers, but you pay for what you get. If you don't mind minor scratches on flooring or small nicks on your furniture then I guess the mover's would be ok. I would rather spend the extra $$$ if that meant no minor damage to floors or furniture. Also, at the end the movers awkwardly requested extra tip (in spite of damage to furniture/floors that were pointed!).

Job Price

Hello there, thank you for your review. We have come a long way since 2013. Our moving team are constantly improving on the way we do things. And our post service department can repair/compensate any of the damages result in the fault of our movers. If you are still looking for a moving company, we would love for you to try us again! Please email [email protected] and we will take care of you! All the best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and the Jia Jia Team.

krisctobias

Excellent and trustworthy movers. I have used them multiple times and they have always been on time, careful and cost-effective.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind review Krisctobias! We are honored to be your mover of choice and we will always strive to provide excellent service each and every time! Looking forward to work with you soon! All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen, Jania and Jia Jia Team.

spikul

There team was very professional. They came and packed my pictures and wrapped my furniture. Moved me and unpacked without a scratch.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review Spikul! We are glad to hear the move went smoothly and our movers took good care of you and your furniture. We hope you enjoy your new home! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

silverbullet71

I have used Jia Jia many times and have recommended them to others. They are fast, reliable, and careful. The day we moved was very cold (early January) but that didn't stop them from hustling without any complaints. Highly recommended!!

Job Price

Thank you so very much for your glowing review and your continued support over the years! We appreciate all your business and we will strive to provide the best service each and every time! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

mozz_22

They were on time, efficient and professional. Moved from a condo with locker to a house. I would use them again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Mozz_22! We apperciate your business and we are looking forward to work with you in the future. All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

hcheung1@rogers.com

I couldn't believe how fast and efficient these three guys were. We didn't know what to expect but they arrived on time and were finished loading the truck in an hour and a half. We didn't have the elevators for another 2 hours so we told them to go have lunch since we had booked them so early and they were so fast. We got the elevators at the home a half an hour early, I called the man to let him know and in 10 minutes he was at the location. They u loaded in an hour and a bit as we too were organized and had labelled each box with a number corresponding to the room. Boy were they fast and not a single item broken. I would definitely highly recommend Jia Jia international movers. Even with them charging a service charge as a tip, we also gave the men each an additional tip afterwards and well worth it.

Job Price

Thank you so very much for your review H~ We love to hear our customers and glowing review like yours definitely make our day! Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your new home! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

More about Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Jia Jia International Moving Inc. is one of the largest moving companies in Toronto. We are the first and only Canadian Chinese member of CAM (Canadian Association of Movers). We have been serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area and across North America for 17 years. We are well known for our reliable service, affordable pricing and professional movers. As the one and only moving company to display a full pricing list online, we strongly believe in service honesty and integrity.

In Chinese, "Jia Jia" means better and better. We always strive to give our customer the best moving experience. With up-to-date moving equipment, fully trained movers and competitive pricing, we are continuously improving to provide the best value for you! When you are looking for moving companies in Toronto, know you can trust Jia Jia Moving
Why Us?
*20+ years of experience
*Upfront pricing: Our rates are published on our website
* Canadian Mover's Association member
*A+ rating BBB member
*Free Estimation, boxes and storage
*Wide range of moving services
*Open weekends and holidays
*After hours hot line

Our Services Include:
*Knowledgeable Moving Consultant (free of charge)
*Packing Service
*Residential Move
*Commercial / Machinery Relocation
*Long Distance Move
*Storage: Long term, Short term and free storage for up to 3 days for Jia Jia Moving customers
*Specialty Moving: Big-screen TV, Upright or Grand Piano, Pool Table, Safe, Machinery
*Moving Materials: Wardrobe Box, Mattress Cover, Sofa Cover, Moving Blanket, Packing Tape, Moving Gloves, Bubble Wrap, Foly foam packing sheet, Newsprint, Floor shield, Skid with Wrap Film
*Plastic Bin Rental: Eco-friendly Moving Box Rental with CheerBox