Jia Jia International Moving Inc

George
Owner/Manager
George Day [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Markham  >  Jia Jia International Moving Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Jia Jia International Moving Inc

I'm looking for a new moving company, so thought I would reflect on my previous experience from 2013 (hopefully, moving staff have changed since then). Below average cost for movers, but you pay for what you get. If you don't mind minor scratches on flooring or small nicks on your furniture then I guess the mover's would be ok. I would rather spend the extra $$$ if that meant no minor damage to floors or furniture. Also, at the end the movers awkwardly requested extra tip (in spite of damage to furniture/floors that were pointed!).

Job Price

Hello there, thank you for your review. We have come a long way since 2013. Our moving team are constantly improving on the way we do things. And our post service department can repair/compensate any of the damages result in the fault of our movers. If you are still looking for a moving company, we would love for you to try us again! Please email [email protected] and we will take care of you! All the best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and the Jia Jia Team.

krisctobias

Excellent and trustworthy movers. I have used them multiple times and they have always been on time, careful and cost-effective.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind review Krisctobias! We are honored to be your mover of choice and we will always strive to provide excellent service each and every time! Looking forward to work with you soon! All the very best from Mary, Teresa, Karen, Jania and Jia Jia Team.

spikul

There team was very professional. They came and packed my pictures and wrapped my furniture. Moved me and unpacked without a scratch.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review Spikul! We are glad to hear the move went smoothly and our movers took good care of you and your furniture. We hope you enjoy your new home! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

silverbullet71

I have used Jia Jia many times and have recommended them to others. They are fast, reliable, and careful. The day we moved was very cold (early January) but that didn't stop them from hustling without any complaints. Highly recommended!!

Job Price

Thank you so very much for your glowing review and your continued support over the years! We appreciate all your business and we will strive to provide the best service each and every time! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

mozz_22

They were on time, efficient and professional. Moved from a condo with locker to a house. I would use them again.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Mozz_22! We apperciate your business and we are looking forward to work with you in the future. All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

hcheung1@rogers.com

I couldn't believe how fast and efficient these three guys were. We didn't know what to expect but they arrived on time and were finished loading the truck in an hour and a half. We didn't have the elevators for another 2 hours so we told them to go have lunch since we had booked them so early and they were so fast. We got the elevators at the home a half an hour early, I called the man to let him know and in 10 minutes he was at the location. They u loaded in an hour and a bit as we too were organized and had labelled each box with a number corresponding to the room. Boy were they fast and not a single item broken. I would definitely highly recommend Jia Jia international movers. Even with them charging a service charge as a tip, we also gave the men each an additional tip afterwards and well worth it.

Job Price

Thank you so very much for your review H~ We love to hear our customers and glowing review like yours definitely make our day! Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your new home! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

jason in Toronto

Moving is always stressful and previous movers have been troublesome. Girlfriend has used jia jia twice and this move was very fast and very professional. They picked up everything and delivered what was needed to two different locations. They even put furniture back in places that made sense (eg coffee table in front of sofa) and dealt with some difficult situations like parking, traffic and condo elevators. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review Jason! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service. And we hope to have the pleasure to work with you in the future. All the very best from Mary, Karen, Teresa, Jania and Jia Jia Moving Team.

WY

Moving is stressful but Jia Jia moving made it easy for me. Crystal at the office and two very professional, expert and nice movers Leo and Xia did an excellent job. This is the first time when I moved and nothing is damaged or scratched. They put the furniture in their places and assembled quickly and flawlessly. For the whole move, time took a lot less than I expected. No surprise or hidden charge. My friend recommended them to me and I am very pleased with their service and highly recommend them. I certainly will use their service in future when needed.

Job Price

Thank you for your glowing review WY! We are happy to hear that our service was up to your expectation. And we will strive to provide the very best service each and every time. Thank you again and we hope you have an amazing 2017! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Crystal, Jania, Winkie and Jia Jia Moving Team.

Vadim
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Safe, fast and worry free service. I was impressed those guys never asked for a break. Great job!

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review Vadim~ We wish you and family a wonderful holiday and an amazing 2017! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Crystal, Jania, Winkie and Jia Jia Moving Team.

Zak

These guys are the most professional movers I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They are, and will forever be my movers!!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your glowing review Zak! You made our day and we want to be your movers forever! We wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season with endless joy! All the very best from Mary, Karen, Crystal, Jania, Winkie and Jia Jia Moving Team.

More about Jia Jia International Moving Inc

Jia Jia International Moving Inc. is one of the largest moving companies in Toronto. We are the first and only Canadian Chinese member of CAM (Canadian Association of Movers). We have been serving customers in the Greater Toronto Area and across North America for 17 years. We are well known for our reliable service, affordable pricing and professional movers. As the one and only moving company to display a full pricing list online, we strongly believe in service honesty and integrity.

In Chinese, "Jia Jia" means better and better. We always strive to give our customer the best moving experience. With up-to-date moving equipment, fully trained movers and competitive pricing, we are continuously improving to provide the best value for you! When you are looking for moving companies in Toronto, know you can trust Jia Jia Moving
Why Us?
*20+ years of experience
*Upfront pricing: Our rates are published on our website
* Canadian Mover's Association member
*A+ rating BBB member
*Free Estimation, boxes and storage
*Wide range of moving services
*Open weekends and holidays
*After hours hot line

Our Services Include:
*Knowledgeable Moving Consultant (free of charge)
*Packing Service
*Residential Move
*Commercial / Machinery Relocation
*Long Distance Move
*Storage: Long term, Short term and free storage for up to 3 days for Jia Jia Moving customers
*Specialty Moving: Big-screen TV, Upright or Grand Piano, Pool Table, Safe, Machinery
*Moving Materials: Wardrobe Box, Mattress Cover, Sofa Cover, Moving Blanket, Packing Tape, Moving Gloves, Bubble Wrap, Foly foam packing sheet, Newsprint, Floor shield, Skid with Wrap Film
*Plastic Bin Rental: Eco-friendly Moving Box Rental with CheerBox