Tile & Stone Contractors
Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Jbg Tile And Contracting

JT
JT

Basement drypack, floor tile, tile baseboard and fireplace tile install

Loreto (the owner) and his team ( Karel, Mark, John, Mike, the drypack crew) did an excellent job on our basement tile work! Loreto was pleasant to deal with, honest and responsive to all of our concerns. They finished this job in under 3 weeks by working straight till they were done. Very good work and very efficient because they know their work well! You will not regret hiring them and will see the value of their work. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank-you Loreto and team!

Thank you Jasmine, you have a beautiful home and are a very well informed client. It was a pleasure doing your project, all the men appreciated your hospitality.

wasim
wasim
1 review Milton, ON

Kitchen, Foyer floor tiles

L5S 1E9

I am very impressed with Loreto and his installer Lucas for completing an awesome tile installation job . From start to finishing of my job, Loreto has provided me an exceptional service and has answered all my inquiries promptly. I will definitely hire him for my future projects as well.

Wasim thank you very much for the review, good luck with the remainders of your renovations

D &.
D &.

Kitchen back splash; hallway, kitchen, bathroom tile work

L5S 1E9

Amazing communication with Loreto. Reliable trades people who were professional, and excellent at their crafts. JBG went above and beyond to accommodate our unique needs by helping us find reliable people to remove appliances and install a new bathroom vanity. We were very Happy with JBG and would hire them again for a future home project.

Thank you so much for the review, you were a pleasure to work with and it was truly our pleasure to do your job. Good luck

Yu in Mississauga
Yu in Mississauga

Trust, Commitment and Quality

JBG Tile is a company I will recommend to my friend for sure.
During initial assessment, Loreto showed his experiences in this area and provided reasonable proposal. They will not propose something which is not necessary to you.
During installation phase, Loreto followed up with contractors through out the entire process and provided me on-time updates. Overall the quality of work is very good.
I had a 5~6 projects in the past decade. Some contractors are good but did not complete the project on time. Some contractors are cheap and on time but quality will not be recommended. JBG tile is one of the best contractors I hired - good quality, expertise and on time. Most important - be serious about their reputation and commitments to customers.

Richard in Mississauga
Richard in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Rip up old tile and lay down new tile

L5S 1E9

From start to finish these guys didn't miss a beat! Very impressed with their professionalism and workmanship.
*Very responsive- anytime i had a question or concern, my call would be answered or i would receive a call back quickly.
*On time- they came when they said they would or would give me a heads up if running late etc...
*Great work- job was done on schedule, workmanship was terrific and clean up was A+.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone! Thanks Loreto(s) !! Much appreciated!

Thank you Richard for such a wonderful review. I hope the rest of your project went well.

Giulio in Vaughan
Giulio in Vaughan

main floor reno

L5S 1E9

My wife and I just wanted to give a big thanks to Loreto, Loreto Sr, John, Mark, Jardel, Alex, Fernando, Aldo and Mike for doing such
a great job on my main floor tile. With my wife and I being the very picky type, John and Mark did an excellent job installing a very difficult tile in such a short time period. Giardel and his team did an excellent job levelling the floors and Mike did a great job on clean up. I would highly recommend JBG Tile for any tile and flooring job. My wife and I couldn't be happier. It looks wonderful. Thanks again JBG Tile!!!

Thanks for the kind words Giulio, good luck on the rest of your renovations

sherry.bains
sherry.bains

Tiles install

L5S 1E9

What can we say.... Loretto and his team knew exactly what look we were going for. Loretto was honest and gave us good recommendations for the sub floors to go with. On top of that he got us a great price with Olympia tiles....thank you. They were always prompt, stuck to their timeline committed and most importantly treated it as their home. Thank you Loretto and team so much again!! Its all coming together. Yay!!

Thank you Sherry, your new home is beatiful and I hope the rest of the renovations went well

Peter G - Brampton in Brampton
Peter G - Brampton in Brampton

Employee Washroom Tile Replacement

JBG Tile And Contracting
L5S 1E9

I contacted JBG for a quote to replace the ceramic tiles in our employee washroom and shower area. Loreto got back to me quickly, visited to have a look at the job and provided a quote. They had an opening and were able to start the job within two weeks of being given the go ahead. Loreto and his guys were all very professional and courteous and completed the job safely and on time.
Job well done!

Thanks for kind words Peter, was a pleasure doing your job

Prab
Prab

Basement Washroom Tiling

I hired JBG to install floor, wall and shower tiles in the basement washroom. Loreto and Carlos were a pleasure to work with, they started on time and finished the job ahead of time.

There was only a small issue related to movement of couple of wall tiles overnight as the cement dried which reduced spacing between them. Carlos offered to fix the issue first thing next morning - but it wasn't worth the effort.

Overall happy with the job and will contact them again for any tiling needs without hesitation. Professional team.

Thank you Prab, good luck with the wedding

Angelica
Angelica
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen tiles

L5S 1E9

We had our old tiles removed and replaced with 24 x 24 ceramic tiles.
Loreto coordinated the job with the help of Karel who did overal a great job. After a few days I've noticed that some grout come out. They quickly come over to do some touched up. They also reassured me that they would come over in future in case some other problem with grout would arise.

Thank you Angelica, the Kitchen looks fantastic

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.