Jbg Tile And Contracting

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Jbg Tile And Contracting

canadaliz in Toronto
canadaliz in Toronto

JBG is the best!!! Ever!!!!

I should begin by admitting that I am a stickler for details, have high (but not unreasonable) expectations from professionals that I hire and have been known to reduce contractors, grown men, to tears in fulfilling my expectations. I typically loathe the process of renovating but Loreto of JBG Tile made my experience effortless and stress free. I should also add that I am in the midst of treatment for breast cancer and Loreto and his team were mindful of my need to rest and not disturb me to the degree possible. The project(s) was to gut our en suite, retile and reconnect all plumbing, tile our new spa room and the entire hallway and downstairs family room and install underfloor heating. After his initial visit he sent me an estimate, I had four and while he wasn't the cheapest he was more than reasonable and was more than happy to provide references, then, after I approved the estimate he sent a schedule. The job came in on time and on budget which now convinces me that Loreto walks on water and wouldn't surprise me if he turned water to wine. His team were nothing short of consummate professionals and each one reflected Loreto's genuine character. The first day was spent prepping the site from laying stair protector to taping cloths to contain dust all overseen by his right hand man Vince who is a gem. When the job was completed Vince returned to inspect everything and found a microscopic spot where he felt the grout was 'a bit thin' so touched it up right there. He had to have used a microscope to find it as it missed my meticulous inspection. The following day the clean-up team did a better job than our cleaning lady! Should you wish to inspect the superior workmanship of JBG Tile, Loreto has my permission to forward my details. Loreto is not just a contractor --he is a craftsman and a thoroughly decent professional. Sincerely, Mrs. Liz Young
P.S. And to further my 'stickler for details' message, we are also having the driveway widened and relaid and I fired that contractor yesterday for shoddy workmanship and delayed completion.

Thank you Liz, I can honestly say that all my men really enjoyed doing your project. You are very kind and respectful making all JBG employees wanting to go above and beyond. Thank you again for the experience of doing your project.

Annie in Burlington
Annie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Amazing job!!

JBG Tile saved us! We had someone tile our bathroom and botched the job which set back our move-in date (and I was 37 weeks pregnant).
Loreto came over, assess the area and had someone out by the end of the week to re-do the tiling job.
The tile layer was very friendly, professional and paid such close attention to detail. The price was reasonable and worth it considering the tight deadline and quality of work provided.
Due to Loreto being so attentive and helpful, our move-in day was only shifted by a few days. We are so happy with the services provided that JBG tile is currently helping us with other areas in our home that need tiling.
I would highly recommend this company!!
Thank you Loreto!!

Thank you so much Annie for your wonderful review. I feel like you have met half my staff with the various projects you have going. Good luck with the remaining renovations and congratulations on the upcoming arrival on the new member of your family

Shower rip-out and replacement

Working with JBT Tile has been a great experience. They are quick to communicate and come when they say they will come. All of the people who worked on the project were professional and respectful. Plus the finished shower was completed to a very high standard.

Was a pleasure working with you and I agree your shower came out very nice

Jennifer
Jennifer

Tiling of Bathroom Floor & Shower and Laundry Room Walls

Loreto and his team (Karel and Carlos) did a wonderful job tiling our bathroom floor, shower and laundry room. Customer service was what every customer wishes for but seldom receives. Their craftsman ship and attention to detail shows in their work and when other trades people comment on how well the work was completed you know you made a great choice!! We’ll also call KBG tiling and Contracting for future projects!! Thank you!

We are so happy you are pleased with the project. You were easy to deal with and quick to respond. Good luck and thank you

ShaneH in Etobicoke
ShaneH in Etobicoke

Kitchen/bathroom laundry room reno

I can recommend without hesitation Loreto and the JBG Team. Having worked with a number of construction teams, along with some of Canada's top designers, Loreto's process, timeline and crew are second to none. Within two and half weeks we:
-replaced our basement laundry room tile added, heated floors
-replaced kitchen tile
-replaced kitchen backspalsh
-added pot lights in kitchen
-replaced sink faucet
-updated all pot lights to LED
-changed dimmers to LED
-added timed dimmer to front lights
-painted baseboards
-replaced powder room tile
-replace foyer tile
-painted all of the rooms in question
-re-re'd some existing bathroom issues (tile, ill fitting shower door)

This could easily have been a job that dragged or ran over budget, but not with Loreto's team. On time, on budget and done perfectly.

Thank very much for the wonderful review, was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Tile installation - basement bathroom with shower

After extensive research online, we hired JBG due to positive reviews from other customers.

Loreto, the owner visited us the same day and provided a competitive quote. He was very open and honest and presented us with different options to make sure we stayed within budget and did not try to upsell any services. He was also very responsive throughout the whole process.

We scheduled installation a few weeks later. Carlos the installer was very punctual and professional. The work was completed sooner then expected and the quality was excellent! Carlos worked with us to stagger the tiles for the best looking outcome. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind words, was a pleasure doing your project and good luck with the rest of the basement.

C in Hamilton
C in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Floors and backsplash installation and concrete counter tops removal

After meeting with many contractors, I am so happy that we decided to ask Loreto and his team to do the work on our house. This is our first renovations and I couldn't be more pleased. Loreto was friendly and professional and very easy to deal with. He answered all my questions right away and when he gave me a date the job was getting done, it was. We are beyond happy with our new kitchen. I highly recommend Loreto and will use him again for future projects.

Thank you for the kind words, we are so happy that your first experience was a positive one. You were a pleasure to work with as well.

R & N in Mississauga
R & N in Mississauga

Main floor

JBG Tile has done our main floor renovations for us. Loreto (the owner) and his team did an excellent job on our main floor tile work, paint, pluming and doors job. The entire project was extraordinarily well done. Loreto was pleasant to deal with, honest and responsive to all of our concerns. Very impressed with their professionalism and workmanship. Our sincere thanks to Loreto and his team. We would highly recommend JBG Tile & Contracting.

Raj & Neeru from

Mississauga

Was a pleasure working with you on your project, the end result looks beautiful. Your fixtures and designs really make the space.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

NEW Bathroom Reno - Milton - ON

Really enjoyed working with Loreto and his crew. They redid our bathroom shower, sinks, countertops, hardware, and lighting (for our master bath). Very high quality workmanship, and very good attention to detail. Loreto was always on top of things, and provided excellent customer service throughout the project. They completed the project ahead of schedule, and provided great after-service support as well. I would highly recommend JBG Tile and Contracting, and would definitely use them again for any future projects. Sincerely, K & C - Milton, ON

Thank you for this wonderful review, was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Michele in Hamilton
Michele in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

I cannot thank JBG enough. They literally saved our reno. We are redoing our kitchen and had our dates booked in the order to make everything go smoothly. We booked our tiler to come two weeks before our cupboards were being installed. The day before they were supposed to come they cancelled on us. I was in a panic because obviously the floors had to be in before the cupboard install. Not only did we need the tiles done but we were also having heated floors so it was a double install. I started scouring the Internet. Fortunately I found homestars and looked at the reviews. JBG was ranked very high so I gave them a call. One thing I haven't mentioned was that this was about a month before Christmas so everyone was very busy. JBG was no exception but Loreto told me he would find a way to make it work. I was very nervous because I really had no idea how this was going to turn out. I can't say enough about the amazing job the tilers did installing our floor. We had 24 x 24 tiles so it wasn't the easiest job but our floor is stunning. The tilers were brilliant! We loved their work so much that they are coming back to do our backsplash.

It was truly a pleasure doing your job. Agron was thankful for your hospitality and your ability to answer questions and make timely decisions. All customers should be so nice and informative.

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.