Jbg Tile And Contracting

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto
2 reviews Freelton, ON

Would Highly Recommend!

I hired JBG Tile after seeing their rating on Homestars and after another tile setter needed to cancel the job. I was nervous about using a company I didn't personally have any experience with (nor did anyone I know!) but all the team at JBG were so amazing, I had nothing to worry about - they lived up to the reviews!

We installed ceramic tile throughout a new addition space and the finished product is so beautiful! Pricing was competitive and Carlos did a great job with the install. They were communicative with me throughout the process, arrived on time each day and very respectful in the house (quiet, clean, etc.). I will be using JBG again - I've already asked for another quote for more work.

Thanks JBG - you guys are awesome!

Was a pleasure doing your project, thank you for the kind words

Shawn
Shawn

Installing Porcelain tile

All the work was completed exactly as discussed with no problems at all. Communication was perfect, everything was done on schedule. The work done is flawless, I can't recommend JBG enough!

Was a pleasure doing your project Shawn, the men enjoyed working with you

Jephthah in Mississauga
Jephthah in Mississauga

Malton Baptist church washroom renovation

Need to give a big shout out to Loretto and Mike for helping Malton Baptist church's washroom renovation. Right from honoring the quote given several months ago, to providing us with the tiles- donated, to getting quality products and above all excellent workmanship during the project. It was completed within 2 weeks.
Mike and Loreto were excellent in communicating as well as updating the status on the project. Way to go and will definitely recommend this company. Thanks guys for helping us and appreciate all your effort.
Top qualities - Dedication, trust, superb coordination and above not compromising on quality and being in budget.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing your project

Chevron Tile Kitchen

Joe and his team were terrific from start to finish. Joe was very quick to respond and provided guidance throughout the entire process. The team arrived on-time each day, was respectful, and very tidy.

We would definitely use their services in the future. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the review, the floor looks spectacular and your choice of tile really adds character to the kitchen

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom renovation

We hired Loreto to renovate our main second floor bathroom. It was builder original - almost 20 years old. The entire process was painless. The product delivered mirrored what we had discussed. The only deviation from the quoted price were for extras we decided to add along the way. Every one of the crew were professional and super guys to deal with. We wouldn’t hesitate to hire Loreto and his team again.

It was a pleasure doing your project, thank you for the kind words.

Michael i.
Michael i.

Master Bath Tiling

Loreto, Mike and Lucas were all a pleasure to work with. From the very first phone call to the final walk through, they were professional, courteous and responsive. I would not hesitate to hire them again and recommend them to anyone who is considering their services.

It was a pleasure working with Michael on his project, he was informed and quick to make decisions. Thank you for the review and opportunity

scenna_paul
scenna_paul
1 review Caledon, ON

tiles

We replaced 400sq ft tiles in home without removing the kitchen and added a backsplash to bar area. From the very beginning Mike and Loretto were professional and accommodating. The pricing was fantastic and the outcome when the job was complete was absolutely phenomenal. Carlos the installer was hands down top notch installer. I will definitely be calling them back for repeat business.

Was a pleasure working on your project, thank you for the kind words

Denise from Brampton
Denise from Brampton

Kitchen backsplash renovation

What a great team, Loreto, Vince and Carlos! I love my new backsplash!
This job was a challenge as I had them remove my old glass subway tiles that must have been put up with crazy glue. Vince was great, when he couldn't get them off he just cut out the drywall and replaced it. Carlos was very patient with me when I made any requests and I was worried about tile placement under my glass vent but both he and Vince did an amazing job. Loreto was also very patient and quick to reply to all my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend this team for any job you may have.

Was a pleasure doing your project and thank you for the kind words

leaf_pt
leaf_pt

Basement Renovation

Hands down the best experience I’ve had with any trade during a home renovation project. From start to finish, the team at JBG was exceptional - Loreto, Mike and Carlos all went above and beyond to help prepare and install our new flooring. The work was done in a clean and efficient manner. They truly cared to give us the floor we had hoped for. Without hesitation, I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a new floor installed. Thanks JBG - you’re the best.

Thank you Lesley for the wonderful review, was a pleasure working with you

szabo.c.r
szabo.c.r

Entryway threshold marble

A small job done with pride.

JBG Tile’s enthusiasm and professionalism made us feel like we had a big project. It was a small job, though, but it was completed beautifully. The entire experience from cradle to grave - from the initial phone call with JBG to the completion of the job - was easy and pleasant.

I am in no way affiliated with JBG Tile, just a very satisfied customer, and from my research prior to hiring JBG Tile, I can tell I’m not alone in that regard.

Best wishes,

Christian S.
Mississauga, Ontario

What a wonderful thing to say, Im so happy everything worked out. A review like this truly helps us at JBG remember that at the end of the day its the customers and the impression we leave with them thats most important. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working on your project.

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

JBG Tile & Contracting Ltd has opened a new flooring showroom selling the best materials from local distributors as well as importing our own line of ceramics. You can now buy your tile from the same company that will install it, one-stop convenient shopping for your renovation project.

Call today for a private appointment with Loreto Scarola to discuss, plan and choose your tile purchase and installation project.

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction, and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling subfloors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, backsplashes, levitate office installation service.