Jbg Tile And Contracting

scenna_paul
scenna_paul
1 review Caledon, ON

tiles

We replaced 400sq ft tiles in home without removing the kitchen and added a backsplash to bar area. From the very beginning Mike and Loretto were professional and accommodating. The pricing was fantastic and the outcome when the job was complete was absolutely phenomenal. Carlos the installer was hands down top notch installer. I will definitely be calling them back for repeat business.

Was a pleasure working on your project, thank you for the kind words

Denise from Brampton
Denise from Brampton

Kitchen backsplash renovation

What a great team, Loreto, Vince and Carlos! I love my new backsplash!
This job was a challenge as I had them remove my old glass subway tiles that must have been put up with crazy glue. Vince was great, when he couldn't get them off he just cut out the drywall and replaced it. Carlos was very patient with me when I made any requests and I was worried about tile placement under my glass vent but both he and Vince did an amazing job. Loreto was also very patient and quick to reply to all my questions and concerns. I would definitely recommend this team for any job you may have.

Was a pleasure doing your project and thank you for the kind words

leaf_pt
leaf_pt

Basement Renovation

JBG Tile And Contracting
416-999-5261
7686 Kimbel St Unit 31
Mississauga
L5S 1E9

Hands down the best experience I’ve had with any trade during a home renovation project. From start to finish, the team at JBG was exceptional - Loreto, Mike and Carlos all went above and beyond to help prepare and install our new flooring. The work was done in a clean and efficient manner. They truly cared to give us the floor we had hoped for. Without hesitation, I would use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a new floor installed. Thanks JBG - you’re the best.

Thank you Lesley for the wonderful review, was a pleasure working with you

szabo.c.r
szabo.c.r

Entryway threshold marble

A small job done with pride.

JBG Tile’s enthusiasm and professionalism made us feel like we had a big project. It was a small job, though, but it was completed beautifully. The entire experience from cradle to grave - from the initial phone call with JBG to the completion of the job - was easy and pleasant.

I am in no way affiliated with JBG Tile, just a very satisfied customer, and from my research prior to hiring JBG Tile, I can tell I’m not alone in that regard.

Best wishes,

Christian S.
Mississauga, Ontario

What a wonderful thing to say, Im so happy everything worked out. A review like this truly helps us at JBG remember that at the end of the day its the customers and the impression we leave with them thats most important. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working on your project.

James
James

Shower Floor

We had Mike from JBG Tile & Contracting come out for a quote on tiling our shower floor, we found them very reasonable and easy to work with also appreciate the suggestions that were offered. His tile setter was fantastic Elvis provided a great tile setting job. We are very pleased with the final result. He was prompt, professional, pleasant and most of all happy to work around our schedule. We recommend JBG Tile & Contracting for anyone considering a tiling job in their home.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure doing your job and working with you

davidsalvatore1311
davidsalvatore1311

Whole house reno

We did a large job at our house which was gutted.

JBG tile completely changed the look of our house

The job was priced very good, was done excellent, quick and clean.

I highly recommend JBG tile for your next project.

Thank you David for the review, it was a pleasure doing your project

Gail in East York
Gail in East York
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Floor Replacement and Backsplash

We contacted JBG Tile to replace the flooring on a large portion of our main floor which included kitchen, front foyer, hallway, powder room and laundry room. Their focus on customer satisfaction was evident in all our dealings with Loreto and his team. All renovation projects experience issues and ours was no different but Loreto was very responsive, always made himself available and responded quickly with solutions. We were concerned about the layout of the new porcelain tile and they took the time to hear our concerns and to show us a sample layout with our chosen tile. We are so happy we went with what they suggested. We could not be happier with how beautiful our floors look now. Loreto and his team were always professional and we would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you so much for the review, it was a pleasure doing your project.

Colin
Colin
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom tiling

I found the staff more then accommodating. I am a very particular individual with specific requests that come to me over time. I tend not ask all the questions I need answers to at once. I tend to ask a question think about the answer and then ask another question and so on. This made for a lot of communication at odd hours with Loreto and he always had time for me (even on his holidays). I found the same with Carlos, the individual that did the tiling job. He was always happy to listen to me and my suggestions and he gave me excellent feedback, even if it wasn't always what I wanted to hear. Unfortunately, upon completion of the job I found a few small issues that I felt needed to be fixed. However, Loreto immediately sent out one of guys to address to situation and made absolutely sure to satisfy my concerns. They were always on time and on budget. I would never hesitate to recommend him and his crew to anyone looking to get their tile work done!!!

Thank you Colin for the wonderful review, you are truly a knowledgable client and enjoyed doing your project

AAB
AAB

Cottage Renovation

Our cottage renovations turned into a complete rebuild. We called on JBG Tile to do four washrooms, three showers, a foyer, closet, a Mudroom, and a backsplash. Loreto gave us a very competitive quote and was willing to send his crew over to the Kawarthas to help us out. Two experienced tilers showed up on time, and took four days to complete the extensive job. Very professional, and very meticulous. We could not be happier with the outcome. We would highly recommend JBG. Their attention to detail is impressive, not to mention the very helpful suggestions for last minute decisions. Very satisfied.

It was truly a pleasure doing your project, beautiful views and wonderful clients.

meghanrule
meghanrule

Bathroom renovation

They did great work! Always on time and super fast :) We are very happy with our new bathroom

Thanks for the review and we enjoyed doing your project

More about Jbg Tile And Contracting

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE REVIEWS ARE FOR JBG TILE AND CONTRACTING LTD AND NOT JBG FLOORING EVEN THOUGH DIRECTION FROM THEIR WEBSITE HAS BROUGHT YOU HERE. THE COMPANIES ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANYWAY. PLEASE VISIT JBGTILE.COM FOR OUR COMPANY WEBSITE. THANK YOU

JBGTile & Contracting was chosen as the only floor installer in a Platinum Leadership Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) project in Ontario, an Eco-friendly project that works off the philosophy of promoting green building design, construction and operations.

Our company is a team of professionals providing and installing quality flooring and ceramics to builders, homeowners and commercial customers alike.

Our product line includes flooring installation, bathroom renovations, design, leveling sub floors, waterproofing, shower floors, tile repairs, floor/bathroom demolition, back splashes, levitate office installation service.