Interiors By Lynne

HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Toronto  >  Interiors By Lynne

Reviews for Interiors By Lynne

Matthew Ber
Matthew Ber

Best designer / home decorator ever

I have had the pleasure to work with Lynne with her clients and she really listens to their wants, needs, and desires. She helps them make it happen on a budget they can afford, but better yet she lets the clients actually have input into their projects, unlike others. I only recommend her to all my clients and have even used her in my own home.

She is practical with functional in mind but always adds a wow.

Carol Herzog from Etobicoke
Carol Herzog from Etobicoke
6 reviews Thornhill, ON

Kitchen Reno

Lynne coordinated all the contractors, from the plumber, to the electrician to the tile and counter installers. She also assisted greatly, helping me pick out colours for the cabinets and flooring, making suggestions that I never would have thought of. She saved me money by suggesting alternatives when the quote for replacing my cabinets was too high. She was a pleasure to deal with.

Matthew, Thornhill
Matthew, Thornhill

All Interiors

Re Designed the whole main floor of my house. From the Flooring to the Walls she did it all and everything flowed so nicely. I reviewed some of her work before hiring her and I feel we picked the best!!!

More about Interiors By Lynne