Ikea - Etobicoke

Reviews for Ikea - Etobicoke

FARE MADE in Toronto
FARE MADE in Toronto

Office Furniture

We have got our office furniture from IKEA Etobicoke and were absolutely happy with the services provided. The stuff was helpful and attentive, which was a bliss since we were on extremely tight schedule. Highly recommend that location!

Alexandra Applegate  in Toronto
Alexandra Applegate in Toronto

Bedding

I walked into the idea on queensway and Stephen saw the confused looked on my face and immediately asked if I needed help. I told him what I was looking for and he immediately helped me find what I was looking for. I am definitely coming back to shop more at Ikea because of him. He was very helpful, kind and pleasant

marty  from Etobicoke
marty from Etobicoke

kitchen. bathroom, shelving.

After 6 + months of renovations and getting the wrong pieces for my kitchen and dealing with rude employees. Today was just the worse and maybe the last day I go to there for a long time or maybe never. An employee and furniture pick up told me that no one cares because business its so good !! and yes its always busy and I only wished i had the unlimited funds to hire cabinet makers so I would have never had to put up with the horrible service I have received. Not enough space to go over all the details but the employees 98% dont care and it shows and keep on going back there. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL. The worst part its that they can be rude and they don't care.

Michael Ennamorato from Toronto
Michael Ennamorato from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

kitchen

Bought four shelves and have been waiting 45 minutes in furniture pick up. Glacially slow and poor respect for customer. They need to fix this. Add a couple of employees!

Paul B
Paul B
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Ikea Billy

Basically I needed a new bookcase that looked good.
When you are on a tight budget and it has to fit in a small space, you are limited in options. So where do I turn? IKEA of course.
After you go through the usual maze of amazing looking rooms and through the bargain area you enter the mad house filled with cardboard boxes. Once you find all the stuff you assemble it at home. I found the book case very easy to build. However the instructions on the extension were difficult. The doors I found were pricy.

Daiane from Mississauga
Daiane from Mississauga

Lovely Dining Table

I bought this BJURSTA dining set with 6 chais and since I've seen it for the first time at the store, untilnow that I have it assembled in my dinning room, I am totally in love with it! The guys at the store were very gentle and helpful, and although the delivery guys don't seem very friendly, they delivered me all the pieces in time. I had a hard time to assemble everything myself, but I had everything done in 4 hours and when I did it it looked just fabulous. I have nothing bad to tell about them, everything was just perfect. Good product, easy assemble, good service, good price.

Maddie from Toronto
Maddie from Toronto

Good

The service was good but it wasn't great the brought some things to my house the were somewhat scratched and chipped. Which was quite disappointing. But the people that worked there were very kind.

Decor-Paint
Decor-Paint

Home office

I purchased a complete home office from this Ikea location in Etobicoke. The product was perfectly fine. The customer service from a department manager named Corrado was simply atrocious.

This gentleman completely brushed us off when asking for help and in addition, justified his behavior because he was "busy". He didn't get us any other help and when I asked for his name later on, he had no problem giving it to me, as if he wasn't going to be reprimanded for his attitude. I contacted Ikea and although they assured they would speak to him, his behavior remains the same. Wake up Ikea Etobicoke. Its 2013. Customer service should always be a priority.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
26 reviews TORONTO, ON

Kitchen Reno

It's remarkable how fast the kitchen specialists workout a new kitchen for you. Having got some quotes from some more local kitchen renovators, I knew exactly what to bring in. Their quote was almost $20k less then one contractor including install, so I went what the hell.

The kitchen specialist used our floor plan and pictures to make a model, designed exactly how we wanted it in less then 3 hours. Three weeks later I was sitting in my new kitchen. Quick, efficient, friendly to sum it up.

Only complaint would be laminate cabinets feel a little cheap, but there's not other option if you want a clean, and modern look. Other then that, quality!

eleanor from Mississauga
eleanor from Mississauga

Kids playroom reno

IKEA etobicoke had the perfect cabinets (stuva & besta) to house all the kids toys. They accommodate shelves, drawers and. Totes. Best of all they looked like built-ins and can be converted to wardrobes when the kids grow up. Consultants in the Storage area were very knowledgeable and helped us select the best products to suit our needs.