Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

5466 Gorvan Dr Mississauga ON L4W 3E8
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Review for Ideal Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Bryce-Mississauga
Bryce-Mississauga

HVAC Maintenance

I have had Ideal Air come by a few times for regular maintenance. Very professional and efficient. Gave me good advice on furnace filters and how to hook up my own humidifier. I was happy to see the bill which was much less than I thought I would have to spend. It was a fix, not a replace. I was prepared to replace the air conditioner, but I was advised that I could get many more years out of it. They could have easily sold me on a new one. I felt they had my best interest in mind.

Highly recommended!