Hunter Douglas

Sergei in Uxbridge
Sergei in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Hunter Douglas Blinds Rebate

We purchased Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds and were suppose to receive $350 rebate but never did I contacted their store personnel 4 times during this time and all the time I was told that it rebate is submitted... on one occasion I even got call from Hunter Douglas saying that they walked through someone from your store to submit the form for rebate .
This rebate had expired because of the negligence of the store personnel (who is changing every time I talk to someone, I spoke to 4 people and they all the time were new...)

SERAFINNA in Vancouver
SERAFINNA in Vancouver
14 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Office blinds

Our office is south facing and extremely hot in the afternoons. Vanessa arrived on time and carefully explained all the options. She was patient going through all the pros and cons of each type of blinds. The colour selection was okay. The cost of the blinds is really expensive and you can get it for a cheaper price elsewhere. However, since it was an office expense we went ahead with it. The duette easyrise keeps out the rays quite well. We are pleased.

Juli S in Toronto
Juli S in Toronto

Premium Quality Job

Hunter Douglas was an obvious choice when looking for roller blinds for my west facing floor to ceiling windows. They offer a great selection of products at competitive prices. I got neutral colour sheers which filter the light beautifully and I know they're built to last. Have had them hanging for over a year and I'm happy with the investment.

vickieetobicoke
vickieetobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

automatic blinds

Had Hunter Douglas come into my parent's house to do everything from measurements to selection of remote control curtains. Everything was done in very professional manner and any problems were immediately addressed to our satisfaction.