Houle Electric Ltd.

5050 North Fraser Way Burnaby BC V5J 0H1
Houle Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Houle Electric Ltd.

Marja Blase from SHAWNIGAN LAKE
Marja Blase from SHAWNIGAN LAKE
2 reviews Shawnigan Lake, BC

small repairs

Houle Electric has done a few small repairs for us over the years. Most companies do not want to come to our somewhat rural location for little things; Houle Electric has been friendly, professional and solved the issues for a reasonable price every time!

Leslie from Kelowna
Leslie from Kelowna
1 review , BC

Replace 24 light fixtures Condo Building

24 light fixtures & Ballast were recalled in my condo building due to a fire hazard. I immediately had to take action and find a good licensed electrician on a Friday!

Houle Electric was amazing! From the pleasant female receptionist to the two electricians. They came out that day & with help in carry away garbage while they worked, all 24 fixtures were removed and new LED ones installed. I have hired past electricians in Kelowna and none of them come close to the level of professionalism, and hard work ethic as Houle Electric.

I don't normally write reviews but this receptionist & the electricians well deserve it!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Stephen Mokry from Burnaby
Stephen Mokry from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

electrical fix

Houle was in to rectify my DIY 3-way switch install gone WRONG.
I've used them for over 5 years to do bigger and smaller jobs. Rewiring whole circuits and installing light fixtures.
This time was same stellar service as before.
Antonio was prompt, polite, professional, and did not make me feel stupid.
Quality service, fair price. Thank you.

Gunnar  from Vancouver
Gunnar from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

additional recpt in bsmt.

After setting up an appointment the workers showed up exactly on time, were very courteous, arrived with appropriate tools, as well as knowledge and completed the tasks quickly and efficiently. Their prompt, and expert service was very much appreciated.

RC in Maple Ridge
RC in Maple Ridge
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Panel replacement

Moved into an older home in Vancouver, but before our insurance company would give us the best coverage we had to address our old knob and tube wiring as well as our older panel. After getting a few quotes, Houle provided us with the best solution in terms of both cost and final aesthetics. Our electrician (Joe Sakic - yes that is his real name) was easy to talk to, professional and made it clear to me what had to be done. He provided me options to make the job done faster and cheaper and was happy to answer all my questions. This job involved relocating the meter to the garage, digging a trench in the backyard and replacing the panel with a properly sized one. Getting the right company for this type of work is very important and although it may have been more expensive than other companies, I have peace of mind that the work was done to code or better and that I don't have to worry about it again.

Warren in New Westminster
Warren in New Westminster
12 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical renovations to my condo

After getting an initial estimate from one company, I elected to get a second opinion. Jim from Houle was shocked at the estimate I was given and managed to do a great job for 1/3 of the price. I would highly recommend them.

More about Houle Electric Ltd.

Houle's Service Departments in multiple locations throughout BC are dedicated to meeting the needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers. Our highly trained service technicians are renowned for quality workmanship and an industry recognized safety record. We also offer 24 hour emergency service. “ We have a large fleet of mobile service vans. From complex industrial requirements to small business projects, we pride ourselves on fully meeting and exceeding your expectations for quality service.BC Hydro Power Smart

Houle Electric is a member and recognized contractor of BC Hydro's Power Smart Alliance. We work with BC Hydro cus- tomers on specialized projects that promote energy efficiency.
Consumers Choice AwardServing BC since 1944!

Houle is a multi-year recipient of the Consumer's Choice Award. Houle has also received numerous industry safety awards. We have been a member of the Better Business Bureau for more than 30 years.

Power Quality & Preventive Maintenance, Fire Alarm Installation and Upgrades, Panel Installation & Upgrades, Transformer Installation and Replacement, Lighting Installation and Upgrades...more