Handyman Services

905-330-4965
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Suite 401
Mississauga
L5B 3C2

We had Home Fixology install a horizontal chandelier for us and indicated with a piece of tape on the wire how low it should go. They did not follow the instructions, therefore had to fix it. We purchased the glass tiles and grout for our kitchen blacksplash and hired Home Fixology to install it. I have never installed it myself, but I'm sure I could have done a better job. They left grout all over our kitchen counters and it actually looked worse than what was there before. When we complained about the job (3 times), they never answered ANY of our emails or phone calls. They are an amateur company and clearly don't know what they're doing. I am surprised to see a high rating, as we were utterly disappointed in their service the job they fulfilled for us. We have since gone through many other major and minor renovations and dealt with other companies and it is night and day between Fixology and the other companies. I don't know how they survive with their business ethic. Do yourself a favor, and search for other companies to do your job.

john hall
john hall

general handy

905-330-4965
50 Burnhamthorpe Rd W, Suite 401
Mississauga
L5B 3C2

great manager dave who with number of workers would have completed on time. With fewer or no dissapointments. Very satisfied.