Home Hardware - Woodbine Ave

Building Supplies and Hardware
8650 Woodbine Ave Markham ON L3R 4X8
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Richmond Hill  >  Home Hardware - Woodbine Ave

Reviews for Home Hardware - Woodbine Ave

Ron Dosman in Dundas
Ron Dosman in Dundas
1 review Hamilton, ON

Professional service and advice

A wheel bearing failed on our boat trailer at 7am on the 404 Hwy. We went to the Home Hardware which was open to plan out repair. Don, the lone employee assisted us by not only lending us some of his personal tools, helping clean up our mess, giving us repair advice and offering to drive us for parts if need be after he finished his early shift. The store may be old but it sure has 'old time service' that you don't see much these days. Our fishing trip to Lake Simcoe was only delayed by 2 hours. Hats off and kudos to Don and Perkin Home Hardware for bending over backwards to help stranded seniors.
Thanks, Ron and Brendan, Burlington, On.

Herman Hogan in Markham
Herman Hogan in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Filthy mess, poor service

I came to this store looking for some kitchen stuff and a few tools. Big mistake. Not only is this store disorganized beyond belief, it is also filthy and most of the merchandise is dusty and from the eighties. A lot of the things have open boxes and are clearly pre-used, yet these people sell them as if it was used.

I tried getting some help finding tools and was met by rudeness and disrespect by the salespeople.

I would recommend you definitely skip visiting this (soon to be going out of business) establishment.

carla thornhill
carla thornhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

toro snow blower

my wife and i went to home hardware on woodbine , looking for a snow blower, which we knew nothing about. the salesgirl explained everything from top to bottom, what she suggested was not in stock, and was very honest, and said for our needs, the snow blower that was suitable would be in shortly, and should come back, we appreciate honestly, and would certainly recommend this store thanks

B BANSAL
B BANSAL
1 review ,

LAWNMOVER

i BOUGHT A LAWNMOVER FEW YEARS BACK FROM THE HOME HARDWARE STORE IN MARKHAM ONTARIO ON WOODBINE AVENEUE AT A VERY GOOD PRICE. NOW THE LAWNMOVER WAS GIVEING STARTING PROBLEMS I TOOK IT BACK TO THE STORE FOR REPAIR. THEY DID EXCELLENT JOB OF FIXING THE MOVER AND THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY.

Felix from Unionville
Felix from Unionville

Snowthrower Repair

Jamie from Home Hardware is the most honest and sincere old-time Canadian businessman I have ever dealt with.
I was in his store looking for a new snowthrower. He insisted to examine my old one before selling me another machine while other companies had been telling me that my snowthrower was not repairable.
Jamie fixed the machine at a minimal price.
Thank you very much.

addy from the burg
addy from the burg

Kitchen reno

Very good experience in dealing with this store. I am not the easiest person to please and they did a great job. They were pleasant and knowledgable in every area.
I am impressed and that is saying a lot coming from me.