Home Hardware - Lincoln St

Reviews for Home Hardware - Lincoln St

v at the cottage
v at the cottage

bath reno

I was searching high and low for the perfect faucets for my new bathroom in my cottage and low and behold I found them here. I was travelling through the area and I decided to stop in. Well , they had exactly what I was looking for, it was in stock and the price was right.

Boster from Toronto
Boster from Toronto

9.5/10

supply and install your dream bathroom

Home hardware did an astounding job with supplying and installing my dream bathroom. It is modern, high quality, timely and provided me excellent customer service. They gave my bathroom a makeover with a simple design making use of colour, light and ergonomic fixtures. I will definitely go back to them any day for any future bathroom renovations!