Home Depot - Kingston Rd E

Building Supplies and Hardware
260 Kingston Rd E Ajax ON L1Z 1G1
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Ajax  >  Home Depot - Kingston Rd E

Reviews for Home Depot - Kingston Rd E

ilse sutanto in Scarborough
ilse sutanto in Scarborough

Kitchen dept. staff

We visited Home Depot on Kingston Rd (just east of Whites Rd) in Pickering looking for kitchen sink , we needed help to get the correct size, and spoke to one of the kitchen staff her name is Nancy.
She's so helpful and knowledgable, she's done so much to help us get the correct size of the kitchen sink, unfortunately we couldn't find one.
Very rare do we find customer service so helpful nowadays.

Bella in Ajax
Bella in Ajax
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows

Consultation went very well, however window installation got pushed further and further and then they cancelled last minute due to personal excuses, finally when the day came they were misinformed about the wall around the window that was cut out (upon consultation to check for support beams) and had to contact boss to confirm that they promised to fix the wall as well. Once window was made without a frosted glass as per request. Took forever for the window to arrive later and had to keep calling company which forgot to put the order in. Very big run around at the holidays. Hesitating to go with them again to finish the job of the other remaining windows

Jenn Anderson from Ajax
Jenn Anderson from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Wood

Got some wood from here for a home renovation project and the staff were so helpful and it cost a lot less than I had imagined. I won't go to anyone else for wood but home Depot in Ajax

Irene in Pickering
Irene in Pickering
3 reviews PICKERING, ON

Laminate flooring

I purchased laminate flooring in Home Depot and am totally satisfied with this product. It was excellent value for money. Not knowing if I needed more items having never laid laminate before, the kind sales person also kept me on the right track, advising I needed quarter round and something else, which I purchased too.

Carl Esau from Ontario
Carl Esau from Ontario
2 reviews ,

hardwood floors

I purchased some oak hardwood for our flooring and rented the nailer. The staff walked me through the project. The Flooring staff encouraged me to purchase a box or two extra and I could return it if I did not use.it. Everything worked out well and my wife loves the flooring and the quality of the wood.

Ganesh
Ganesh
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Window Treatment

We walked into the store expecting to simply provide our window measurements to the sales rep and walk out with simple faux wood Levlor Blinds. The sales rep advised us that our windows would be more than likely a custom order and very patiently explained Home Depot's service in which someone would come into your house and visit your home to take measurements and show you a huge selection of window treatments. After all was said and done we picked a few window treatments and had Home Depot Install it for us.

NorthWhitby
NorthWhitby
1 review L1P1W5, ON

General

We actually live a little closer to another Home Depot Store in Whitby. We find the service at the Ajax location exceptional and drive a little further. The people there are friendly and look like they actually enjoy their jobs!! We are customers for life.

Dan Surman in Toronto
Dan Surman in Toronto

Fence installation

Getting our fence installed through Home Depot was a cost effective option. We hooked up a deal that got us credit at Home Depot and delayed payment for 6 months. Since the contractor is accountable to Home Depot he delivered on a level that we were very happy with.

Ajax
Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Washer

I ordered a washer from my local Home Depot. Delivery was on schedule, as promised, but when the appliance arrived and removed from its crate, it was damaged. The delivery company promptly took the machine back, but was not able to deliver a new one for a few days. After speaking with Home Depot Ajax, they kindly offered me a new "loaner" washer until mine was delivered. The "loaner" was delivered to me within an hour. I appreciate the prompt customer service.

Michelle in pickering
Michelle in pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Toilet Sale

Home Depot had a huge toilet sale a month ago. They were sold out when we got there. The manager of the store took down our information on file and stated that we were guaranteed two toilets when they came in (at the sale price). After calling in once a week for a couple of months (and being told that the toilets would be there the next week) finally someone told us that they were not going to be able to honour their promise. We were given the ring around for weeks until someone finally gave us the bad news.