Home Depot - Garden St

Linda
Linda
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Carpet

I am very impressed with the helpful and courteous customer service at the Brooklin store. Brandon in the flooring department goes out of his way to be helpful. Everyone I have dealt with makes sure the customer feels confident they will be happy with their service or they will gladly make modifications. I highly recommend this store.

James in Durham
James in Durham
1 review Port Perry, ON

Kitchen renovation

We purchased new appliances and a kitchen renovation from Home Depot at a considerable expense. We selected Home Depot as we hoped that they would stand behind their work. Not only did I have to supply additional labour to install my new cupboards, the new appliances arrived severely damaged twice and one appliance was forgotten somehow. The fiasco only got worse when the new hardwood floor and two appliances (that finally arrived) were damaged by the Home Depot contractor.

Home Depot’s tardiness in addressing these issues professionally is not only frustrating but extremely disappointing.

Jacqueline from Whitby
Jacqueline from Whitby
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Drywall

Needed to order and arrange for delivery for quite a bit of drywall and supplies. Service was quick and thorough. They even waived the delivery fee b/c they could not guarantee delivery time due to the busy season. Delivery was made with care and even though it was raining the product was in excellent condition.

Liz from Ajax
Liz from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

cork flooring

I wanted to update my kitchen flooring with a cork floor. They were most helpful with not only the product, but also with renting the equipment and helping me put the products and rental equipment into my vechile.

Cassandra in Whitby
Cassandra in Whitby
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

quartz countertop

I bought a quartz countert for my kitchen from Home Depot in Whitby. They came to take measurements and the product was installed perfectly. The counter is beautiful and extremely durable.

John Sarginson in Pickering
John Sarginson in Pickering
3 reviews CLAREMONT, ON

Gazebo

Went into Home Depot to browse for ideas on building my gazebo for the back yard and a gentleman named Steve at the Commercial desk was very helpful, with excellent ideas and pointed out the proper materials to use. He also took into consideration, my finances. With all that said, I had an excellent experience and will definately attend that store again.

Jon in Whitby
Jon in Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Carpet Install

Four years ago, got carpet install in basement done by Home Depot...they came when they said they were, did a great job (looking at it four years later, nothing wrong with it), and they were quick...a bit pricey, but all in all quality job done...

shawn binda in Whitby
shawn binda in Whitby
4 reviews WHITBY, ON

purchased special order tile

I placed a special order for tile and received the order on time and perfect condition. I would recommend this home depot location. I also needed help with installation and they provided perfect advice.

PW in Whitby
PW in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Hardwood floor product

Good quality, at reasonable price. Savings on product allowed us to consider having Homedepot do the installation faster and better, and the final price being in line with comparable stores (before cost savings). Further, the work was done while we were at work. I can only imagine how long it would take if I did it myself - several days at least.

Sara in Durham
Sara in Durham
1 review ,

Carpet Installation

We purchased carpet for our home and were pleased with the friendly and speedy service of the installation crew. Our carpet looks great and has really given a boost to our house. Our only complaint would be that they left an absolute mess! Carpet debris and little nails were all over the place! We'd still recommend though.