Home Depot - Ellesmere Rd

Building Supplies and Hardware
428 Ellesmere Rd Scarborough ON M1R4E6
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Toronto  >  Home Depot - Ellesmere Rd

Reviews for Home Depot - Ellesmere Rd

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Lawn mower purchase

Purchased a lawn mower from this location. The staff was extremely courteous and because of my inability to carry the box to my car, due to a physical injury, one of the staff carried the box all the way to where I was parked and placed it inside. I really appreciated the gesture and would come back again because of this experience. Home Depot, you aced customer service!

Rodrigo from Toronto
Rodrigo from Toronto

service

Generally there are usually helpful and knowledgeable staff in this store. Recently, I needed advice to find a specific product but it was very hard to find any staff during my most recent visits. On the other note, the self service checkout is great and very helpful.

Dbird from Toronto
Dbird from Toronto

Home reno

Very helpful staff. Always knowledgable and willing to help. And most importantly with a smile. The sales associate went above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend this store location.

Shazie Ally
Shazie Ally
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

kitchen renovation

excellent customer service, good quality products at home depot, price is affordable when compared to other companies and many varieties of products to choose from. Very happy with my purchase and the service i received.

Arno Sigrist from North York
Arno Sigrist from North York
1 review North York, ON

ENTRY DOOR LOCKS

ATTN: STEVE FRASER, STORE MGR.
Hi Steve,
I was looking for Schlage lock parts to reuse existing Schlage locks on my 2 new Home Depot Entry doors. Ted in Hardware was very helpful in finding what I needed. I offered him a tip, but he refused, as they are not allowed to accept any.
Ted also suggested to me to purchase a Makita battery screwdriver, which was on sale.
I was very much impressed with his knowledge and service.
Arno Sigrist
North York

Edmund Fok from Scarborough
Edmund Fok from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Plumbing - Toilet and sink kits

I was looking for shark bite sink and toilet kits, but it seems they have just switched brands. The associate was there to explain that they replace with similar products from other companies; I have to trust it is of equal quality.

Linda Tong from Toronto
Linda Tong from Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet

First of all, one entire wall of cabinets was mis-measured. Upper cabinets did not fit where the oven vent was to be placed; we had to pay to have the vent moved. Would not recommend.........

ck
ck
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Garage Door

Good service as the people who work there offered to help to bring all the items i purchased to my car without i ask for assistance. i would definitely purchase from this store again even i move to another city.

Jeremy Li in North york
Jeremy Li in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

Installing deck in backyard

Wanted my deck taken down so I can build a new one in the backyard. Bought the wood and materials from home depot and told them to help me build the new deck. Good service and the deck looks great. The workers were very helful and curtious.

Mohammad Kagzi in Scarborough
Mohammad Kagzi in Scarborough
3 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

Building Shed

I needed to put a shed in my backyard and I went to home depot to get the items. The individuals were extremely helpful selecting the shed and also loading all the items into my van.