Handy Decor Inc

Reviews for Handy Decor Inc

R in Etobicoke
R in Etobicoke

Basement reno

First of all I will mention that I am a contractor myself and have the background to do the work myself but with my work Schedule this job would have taken me too long.
I had a basement reno that was hacked up by some fly by night company I then halted the project and hired Handy Decor instead. Handy Decor fixed up all the mess fast and with a very good working attitude. The original company made a mess out of the drywall so badly that I would have expected to see waves in my ceiling but Handy Decor made it look fantastic. The detail could have been better but everyone was under a short time frame for completion.
These guys even cleaned up all the old garbage from the other company and disposed of it for me.
I would call these guys at Handy Decor back if I needed work done.

Tim
Tim

water damage in living room

Fast excelent service, friendly communication and very clean work. Their prices are very competetive compare to bigger companies and they really give attention to details. Highly recommend them! ***** THANKS ******

More about Handy Decor Inc

Stucco ceilings - drywall repair, water/ fire damages, painting ++++ Contact us for free estimate Phone: (416) 799-3503 (HANDY DECOR INC. is an insured company! )