Guard Security

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Unionville  >  Guard Security

Reviews for Guard Security

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Zero value

After 7 years with this poor excuse of security monitoring company, I am done. There are many reason to mention for this poor review. This year a lot two instances when my alarm system was triggered I never got an alert from the monitoring Center nor Guard Security. Most recent incident, my phone line was down for three days. After the line was restored, I noticed that the Trouble light on alarm panel would not clear. I ended up calling the monitoring centre who told that they notice that three days ago they lose the connection to my home alarm. We asked why they did not call me to advise me of the issue, they responded that it was Guard Security’s responsibility to contact the customer. We finish lay cleared the issue. After 8 days, I got call from owner of Guard Security and after a long discussion, he could not tell me why they did not call me. In fact, he was exacting to me to call them about the phone. What happen to the monitoring service - really. I am done. Stay away. You are better having no monitoring than to give Guard Security any money!

Jennifer  in North york
Jennifer in North york

Alarm system

Guard Security
905-471-9660
175 Anderson Ave
Markham
L6E 1A4

guard security provides a high level of customer service. they have been prompt to change a battery or service the system and are always courteous and informative. We have never experienced any problems with this provider in the 6 years we have been using them.