HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Green Isle Electric

Reviews for Green Isle Electric

Sudden circuit breaker buzz noise, dangling ceiling fixture

Hottest week forecasted. Declan and Danny were here within the hour on a holiday weekend for sudden air conditioning circuit problems. We were dreading the week without A/C. They diagnosed, brought panel parts, and restored function immediately. Also safely disconnected a loose ceiling fixture. Will be calling only them for future scheduled work. Polite and professional. Tidy and humourous. Thanks so much for this repair on such a hot day when you had planned to not work today !

Thanks very much for the kind words.
Regards
Declan

catherinebryn13
catherinebryn13

Problem solve fuses blowing on kitchen circuits. Install new ceiling fixture in bathroom. Replace six fluorescent lights in basement. Problem solve ceiling fan installation. Strung cable wire for our over the air digital antenna go basement television.

Great father and son team arrived on team, completed work in time frame suggested for cost quoted. Polite, respectful and tidy in heir work.

Thank you for the kind words.
Regards
Declan

Tara
Tara

Electrical upgrades

Working with Declan was a great experience. He was on time, flexible and able to accommodate changes while still meeting our deadlines.

Thanks Tara.

Gael in The Beaches
Gael in The Beaches

Replace pot lights

Declan saved us from a disaster due to pot lights that had been improperly installed by a prior general contractor. He knew we had a deadline and he came quickly, gave an estimate and was there two days later to finish the work. He did an excellent job and this guy is the real deal. Knowledgeable, conscientious, and very pleasant to deal with. No hesitation to highly recommend.

Thanks very much Gael.

Lisa
Lisa

Kitchen appliance upgrade and lighting replacement

Declan was prompt to return my initial call and set up a time for a quote. I found that not every company is willing to take on a smaller job, so I really appreciated this. He gave me a heads up on a couple of potential issues so I was prepared just in case. On the day, Declan and Danny arrived on time and worked straight through until the job was done. Price was very fair and I have confidence in the quality of their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them and would definitely call on them again for any future electrical work I may need done.

Thanks Lisa, was nice working with you.

Phillip Costello in Toronto
Phillip Costello in Toronto

Outdoor electrical work

Showed up on the day and time specified. Professional, polite and knowledgeable. He fit me in his tight schedule which I appreciate very much. I wouldn't hesitate to use Green Isle again.

Thank you Phillip.

ldent in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
ldent in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Highly recommend

Declan O'Meara from Green Isle was professional from start to finish for electrical work required in our home. Beginning with a prompt appointment to assess the project, quickly providing a reasonable quote and him and his two sons completing the work. They arrived on time each day, were polite and friendly throughout and cleaned up after they were finished. I would recommend them for any electrical requirements and would not hesitate to contact them in the future for ourselves.

Laura/Jim

Thank you for the kind review.

Dan Kelly in
Dan Kelly in

Entire home modern rewiring.

Declan O'Meara of Green Isle Electric is friendly and efficient - a real pro. Gave a very detailed quote and stuck to it. His work was done in a reasonable amount of time with minimal disruption. I'd recommend Declan any time.
Dan Kelly

Thank you Dan.

Excellent work done quickly within budget and professionally . I would highly recommend Declan and his sons for quality work done. Good value and results.

Declan and his sons did a great job at my house. The quote was reasonable and the work completed was excellent. They arrived on time and were professional polite and took care in my home to protect my home from any damage while working. They are my go to for electric and I have recommended them to my friends. A company you can trust.

Thank you .

More about Green Isle Electric

Green Isle Electric, a well-respected Toronto East End family business, offers professional service that includes:

• Potlight installation
• Electrical home inspection
• New / extra outlets
• Round-the-clock response

SERVING THE EAST END AND BEACHES AREA FOR 25 YEARS

Green Isle owner Declan O’Meara, a licensed Master Electrician with 25 years in the industry, is certified and recommended by E.S.A, and fully insured up to $2,000,000.

Upon request, we will visit your home and give you a comprehensive estimate of what should be done in your home to make it electrically safe and sound.

As a family business, long established in the Beaches and Danforth areas, Green Isle Electric takes great pride in providing first rate service. We are all experienced, licensed electrical contractors, with Declan O’Meara also having the Master Electrician designation.

We will work hard to find an economical but solid solution for your electrical project. Whether you need to upgrade your electrical panel from fuse to breaker, or increase amp service, call us to today to get a quick reply and prompt service.