Grass Is Always Greener Lawn

Landscape Contractors & Designers
3440 Broadway W, Suite 420 Vancouver BC V6R 4R2
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Vancouver  >  Grass Is Always Greener Lawn

Reviews for Grass Is Always Greener Lawn

Ken in VANCOUVER
Ken in VANCOUVER
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Gardening

Awesome service. Always comes on time for gardening service and calls us once in a while to check on our satisfaction with their services. Very friendly staff. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants quality services!

albert in Vancouver
albert in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Grass remaking

The lawn in front of my house was destroyed by some unknown animal last summer. I was recommended by my friends to choose this vendor to remake my lawn. The project finished on time and I am very happy with the services. Now I have a green and pretty lawn looking out from my windows.

Amy in Vancouver
Amy in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Lawn mowing

Great job for them to mow my lawn on a biweekly basis. They throw away the grass for me and it's an awesome service. No mess left behind. They are very timely and never leave my grass too long.

Alan in Vancouver
Alan in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

remaking of the lawn

My lawn last year was completely destroyed by unidentifiable animals since they come and dig the lawn at night. I was recommended to remake my lawn with this service. Now the lawn looks way better and greener than before and I am extremely happy!