Georgetown Living Lighting

Matt Axelson in Georgetown
Matt Axelson in Georgetown
4 reviews GEORGETOWN, ON

Purchased livingroom light

Nice clean store. I enjoyed the assistance to finding the right fixture. I returned one that I didn't like for another and they were helpful. I would defenitly reccomend to friends and family.

Alison in Mississauga
Alison in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

New Bathroom Light

I went to Living Lighting for the selection - and ended up finding the light I need ON SALE! The sales person was very friendly and eager to help. I was in and out of there in no time - with exactly what I needed!

Rob in Georgetown
Rob in Georgetown

Bought lighting fixtures.

Living Lighting is a good local store in Georgetown. Very good selection, knowledgeable owners. We were re-doing all the electrics in our house and bought some fixtures from them. They were also helpful in recommending local electricians. Certainly not the cheapest around but good quality products and you get what you pay for people !