Framing Depot The

Reviews for Framing Depot The

Al
Al

Frame a photo collage

Brought in a custom photo to be framed. The staff gave me several options in terms of frame materials and glass types. They said it would be ready in 2 weeks. The product was ready in two weeks. I didn't pay until I saw the final product, and I was extremely happy. Now this photo will be preserved for decades!

Hi Al -

Thanks so much for the great review! We're very glad you were happy with our services.

Rodrigo from Toronto
Rodrigo from Toronto

service

We brought our cross stitch artwork to be framed and we are given all the options that we want from the basic to additional features. The staff was very friendly and the quality of their service is very professional. Highly recommended.

Chris Smith in Etobicoke
Chris Smith in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

canvas stretching

These guys helped me to get ready for an art show taking care of all my work! Quality and professionalism at it's best. Worked very very quickly. They helped make my art a success.

More about Framing Depot The

The Framing Depot, located at 1335 Lawrence Ave E for the last 20 years, is here to service all of your printing needs including: printing canvas stretching custom framing jersey boxes shadowboxes and more!
Looking for Art & Print pros in Don Mills?