ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone
ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Reviews for ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Stephanie in Toronto
Stephanie in Toronto

Driveway interlocking

I decided to work with Mimmo based on the homestar rating. I was looking for someone who will deliver: 1 - quality work, 2 - on time
and 3 - on budget.
Mimmo delivered all three and I cannot be any more happier with the outcome. He satisfied my design idea while everyone else told me it couldn't be done. I trusted him to pick all the stones and I absolutely love them and he finished on time with no mess left behind. Thank you, Mimmo and the team!!!

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review about our company, we really appreciate all your kind words.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Front Porch side walkway and backyard patio and rentention walls

We were referred to Forever Stone Design Inc. by a good friend of ours in Toronto whose front entrance and driveway was completed a year ago by Forever Stone Design Inc. We had the privilege to book our landscape project with Forever Stone Design one year ago and the project was managed to complete within a two-week expected timeframe.
I have to say, the professionalism and workmanship of Mimmo (the owner) and his team was second to none! Not only was Mimmo hands-on, he attended to every single detail during the entire project period and as a result, 100% perfection!
Despite one could likely find cheaper landscape contractor, it is worth every single penny on the investment turnout. Strongly recommend to appoint Forever Stone Design for your next landscape project.

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review about our company, client satisfaction is our number one goal.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard Patio - Fantastic

Forever Stone Design was wonderful. They created a stone patio that we can be proud of. The team was professional, courteous and cleaned up after the job. We will definitely call Mimmo and the team back for future projects. Highly recommended!!

John and Beverly from North York
John and Beverly from North York

Landscape Restoration After Strong Wind Damage

Five years ago Mimmo and his team did an extensive landscape makeover at our home. The work on all four sides of our house involved concrete , interlock , natural stone work on the house itself, lots of armor stone as well as river rock and re sodding of our lawns. The job was amazing and every year the landscaping would look better and better as the natural plantings would mature.
In May of this year during a very strong wind storm one of two, 50 foot plus Blue Spruce trees was blown over and the second tree sustained damage resulting in an emergency call for the clearing of the downed tree as well as going through the process of obtaining an arborist report to obtain a tree cut permit from the city.
These Trees were planted by the original home owners 60 years ago and should never have been planted in a confined area between driveways and 12 feet away from the house. Mimmo had done a great job of land scaping around the trees tying their presence into the entire landscape project, so after the tree had uprooted and blown over I called Mimmo to come and see how the this area which was now an eyesore could be remediated. He came out two days later and after surveying the damage and asking what I would like, came up with a plan.
Once the permit was issued and the work was completed by the arborist I called Mimmo and being one of his past customers he went out his way to fit me in his very busy schedule. He called me on Friday last week and was at our house early Monday morning clearing the area and digging out some of the remaining roots. By the end of the next day after an early start Mimmo and his team had completed the work and as always the work was amazing with new top soil and armor stone border as well as a clean work site ready for me to plan and plant new shrubbery.
Every year during the summer months neighbors and strangers stop and tell us how wonderful our landscaping looks. Not only does Mimmo and his team do amazing work but once you are a customer they will always be their for you. Last year I called and they came to clean and reseal all of our interlock.
After using the services of Forever Stone Design for the past five years I can honestly say hat I have never been disappointed with the skill and quality of their work.

Glad to see we were able to help and thank you for taking the time to post this review.

T and B in Mississauga
T and B in Mississauga

Natural stone

Foreverstone design excels. Mimmo is a true craftsman:
1. He has a keen eye for good stone work design in the context of the particular property;
2. He and his well trained and experienced crew are efficient, clean and skilful, and
3. Mimmo and crew do exactly what he says they will do, on the dates agreed upon, and they remain on the job until completion, ie, they show up every day on time until the job is done.
Mimmo himself is a pleasure to work with. And Maria is really exceptional in efficiently and courteously arranging preliminary site visits, dates for the work, details of payment etc.
Highly recommended.

We're glad we exceeded your expectations, thank you for taking the time to write such a good review of our company.

Backyard patio and path

This is the second project I used Forever Stone Design to complete, the first one was done in 2015 and after 3 winters there is no problems at all with their work. That's why we asked Maria and Mimmo to take care of our backyard. The work started exactly during the time period that was promised months ago, and was completely finished in three days without any compromises made. Everything came out exactly as the vision that Mimmo outlined for us. I was impressed by the amazing job his team did. Not only the design but also the execution was exceptional and for the best price. A team of hard workers, very punctual and serious. Mimmo is a great person to work with and I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend him and his company for any interlocking job.

I'm so glad past clients call on us again, thank you for the review.

Robert Wang from Toronto
Robert Wang from Toronto

Backyard Reno, Steps

Swimming pools are nice. But here in Canada, lack of practicality and safety concerns steered us towards major reno in our backyard. So the search begins. After talking to a number of companies, I decided to work with ForeverStoneDesign. The type of things that I appreciate are attention to detail and quality work.

For those looking for a quick summary, two things are the utmost important to us AFTER working with a contractor:
1. Will you work with the same personal/company again?
2. Will you refer them to your friends and family?
The answer for Mimmo, who is the owner of ForeverStoneDesign, is both yes.

Mimmo understands that sometimes changes are required, and he works with us on the changes we want given the situation, and adds a customization of his own. In the end, we are very satisfied with the work, and plan to invite him back to do add-on at a later time.

Here, I wanted to show some before after pictures. We had limited budget and Mimmo delivered on top of it. It used to be above ground pool with a deck. We also replaced the slope with stone steps. We wanted some additional natural armor stone and certainly there are plenty of it here.

I don't use a lot of dramatic words or adjectives. I want to thank ForeverStoneDesign and Mimmo for their service, and look to have your crew back.

Thank you and looking forward to your next future project.

Rena in Toronto
Rena in Toronto

Stonework

It was with hesitation that I attempted to find a reputable stonework company, using nothing more than my intuition and a website. HOWEVER, after reviewing the many years of glowing reviews and artful photos highlighted on the FOREVER STONE DESIGN site I took a chance hoping my intuition would not fail me.

IT DID NOT. Maria and Mimmo are seasoned professionals...with compassion and heart. They appreciated the immediacy of my situation with my front steps and kindly accommodated by showing up ASAP. Mimmo assessed the steps, spent much time explaining EVERYTHING to me, and gave me a fair quote on the work. Expensive, yes...but the quality is unsurpassed and Mimmo's honesty and trustworthiness is invaluable. The end result exceeded my expectations. My front door stone steps are beautiful...down to the smallest detail in the grout. As such, Mimmo's team will be returning in the spring to re-do my entire drive with an expansion and interlocking.

More than paying for excellent work, the trust and honesty and heart of the people is worth any investment. And just by the way, the front of my house is fabulous now!!!

Thanks for posting the review and I'm glad we were able to help you.

Landscaping - stonework

Mimmo and his team exceded our expectations from the time that he arrived to give us a quote until the day the project was finished. His craftmanship is excellent, his crew was polite and tidy, and our project was completed in the time frame specified. We will definitely retain him again for future projects, and would highly recommend him to others.

Glad to hear you're satisfied with the work completed and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

LINDA
LINDA

Highly recommend- Excellent landscaping services

From the beginning, when Mimmo stepped into our backyard, he struck us as a person of integrity and a landscaper who is highly experienced and knowledgeable.

He listened to our aspirations and frustrations regarding our backyard (an unappealing, gloomy eyesore of a place). He incorporated our desires added his expertise and came up with a design we loved.

We wanted a flagstone look for our patio, but he warned us it would be beyond our budget (All throughout, he was conscientious and considerate of our concerns around budgeting and helped to find ways to curb costs without compromising quality). We trusted Mimmo to choose the right quality/ colour Stones and he made an excellent choice.

He and his crew showed up when he said they would. Everyone, including Mimmo, worked incredibly hard from beginning to end. Mimmo made sure to fill us in every day as to their progress and any concerns which he would immediately resolve.

All the crew were courteous, highly skilled and meticulous, taking pains to make sure the end result looked perfect.
They cleaned up at the end of every day leaving as little debris as possible.
It was important to us that they made a solid, thick base under the stone patio. We noticed the perfectionism with which that foundation was laid, making the stone-work on top smooth and even.

We loved their work so much, that we decided to do more than our initial project. The result is a transformed backyard from dark and unappealing, to a warm and welcoming backyard oasis in under 2 weeks!

Our friends and neighbors have come to admire the look and workmanship and some have already taken Mimmo's information for their potential projects.

We are so very grateful. Thank you Mimmo and crew from the bottom of our hearts!

We enjoyed working with you and thanks again for the review.

More about ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.