Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Robert Wang from Toronto
Robert Wang from Toronto

Backyard Reno, Steps

416 5716018
Richmond Hill

Swimming pools are nice. But here in Canada, lack of practicality and safety concerns steered us towards major reno in our backyard. So the search begins. After talking to a number of companies, I decided to work with ForeverStoneDesign. The type of things that I appreciate are attention to detail and quality work.

For those looking for a quick summary, two things are the utmost important to us AFTER working with a contractor:
1. Will you work with the same personal/company again?
2. Will you refer them to your friends and family?
The answer for Mimmo, who is the owner of ForeverStoneDesign, is both yes.

Mimmo understands that sometimes changes are required, and he works with us on the changes we want given the situation, and adds a customization of his own. In the end, we are very satisfied with the work, and plan to invite him back to do add-on at a later time.

Here, I wanted to show some before after pictures. We had limited budget and Mimmo delivered on top of it. It used to be above ground pool with a deck. We also replaced the slope with stone steps. We wanted some additional natural armor stone and certainly there are plenty of it here.

I don't use a lot of dramatic words or adjectives. I want to thank ForeverStoneDesign and Mimmo for their service, and look to have your crew back.

Thank you and looking forward to your next future project.

Rena in Toronto
Rena in Toronto

Stonework

It was with hesitation that I attempted to find a reputable stonework company, using nothing more than my intuition and a website. HOWEVER, after reviewing the many years of glowing reviews and artful photos highlighted on the FOREVER STONE DESIGN site I took a chance hoping my intuition would not fail me.

IT DID NOT. Maria and Mimmo are seasoned professionals...with compassion and heart. They appreciated the immediacy of my situation with my front steps and kindly accommodated by showing up ASAP. Mimmo assessed the steps, spent much time explaining EVERYTHING to me, and gave me a fair quote on the work. Expensive, yes...but the quality is unsurpassed and Mimmo's honesty and trustworthiness is invaluable. The end result exceeded my expectations. My front door stone steps are beautiful...down to the smallest detail in the grout. As such, Mimmo's team will be returning in the spring to re-do my entire drive with an expansion and interlocking.

More than paying for excellent work, the trust and honesty and heart of the people is worth any investment. And just by the way, the front of my house is fabulous now!!!

Thanks for posting the review and I'm glad we were able to help you.

Landscaping - stonework

Mimmo and his team exceded our expectations from the time that he arrived to give us a quote until the day the project was finished. His craftmanship is excellent, his crew was polite and tidy, and our project was completed in the time frame specified. We will definitely retain him again for future projects, and would highly recommend him to others.

Glad to hear you're satisfied with the work completed and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

LINDA
LINDA

Highly recommend- Excellent landscaping services

416 5716018
Richmond Hill

From the beginning, when Mimmo stepped into our backyard, he struck us as a person of integrity and a landscaper who is highly experienced and knowledgeable.

He listened to our aspirations and frustrations regarding our backyard (an unappealing, gloomy eyesore of a place). He incorporated our desires added his expertise and came up with a design we loved.

We wanted a flagstone look for our patio, but he warned us it would be beyond our budget (All throughout, he was conscientious and considerate of our concerns around budgeting and helped to find ways to curb costs without compromising quality). We trusted Mimmo to choose the right quality/ colour Stones and he made an excellent choice.

He and his crew showed up when he said they would. Everyone, including Mimmo, worked incredibly hard from beginning to end. Mimmo made sure to fill us in every day as to their progress and any concerns which he would immediately resolve.

All the crew were courteous, highly skilled and meticulous, taking pains to make sure the end result looked perfect.
They cleaned up at the end of every day leaving as little debris as possible.
It was important to us that they made a solid, thick base under the stone patio. We noticed the perfectionism with which that foundation was laid, making the stone-work on top smooth and even.

We loved their work so much, that we decided to do more than our initial project. The result is a transformed backyard from dark and unappealing, to a warm and welcoming backyard oasis in under 2 weeks!

Our friends and neighbors have come to admire the look and workmanship and some have already taken Mimmo's information for their potential projects.

We are so very grateful. Thank you Mimmo and crew from the bottom of our hearts!

We enjoyed working with you and thanks again for the review.

RobertL in Toronto
RobertL in Toronto

Curb appeal set in stone

We got four quotes for a big residential project--rebuilding a driveway, front steps and retaining walls in a north Toronto neighbourhood. Mimmo did not provide the lowest quote, but he had one firm recommendation of extra-wide retaining walls because one wall would almost be on the property line with a neighbour. And his reviews on Homestars were very strong. We went with him with a very short contract that listed the materials but with no drawing; we contracted on trust.

The crew started on time and completed the job beautifully in less than two weeks. I had a short meeting each morning at 7:30 with Mimmo, and he was a clear communicator. Any issues were resolved quickly.

The work was excellent, and many neighbours have dropped by to admire the result. Without any discussion, Mimmo ensured that the upper part of the driveway sloping down to the house actually sloped towards the street. We mainly got interlock construction with natural stone cladding on some existing concrete steps. Mimmo designed everything and recommended all the colours for materials. The team also made some skillful repairs to adjoining bricks on the house.

We would absolutely work with Mimmo again--we needed someone who would look after our interests when we did not know exactly what we needed. We only knew we wanted quality that would stand the test of time. And that is exactly what we got.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for putting your trust in our company.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New pool deck, front stairs and stone work

We were extremely pleased with the work Mimmo and his team at Forever Stone Design completed at our house. The job was done on time and on budget and the guys were always good at cleaning up after and leaving the site looking great. The attention to detail was impressive and we couldn't be happier with how our house and yard now look!

We are so happy you chose our company to work with and even more happy you are satisfied with the end result.

plumbita in Toronto
plumbita in Toronto

Quality at the "highest speed"

Hired Mimmo to do my back yard patio stones, side of the house walkaway and front entrance and driveway. He was very honest from the beginning, he accommodated my requests and gave me some good advice. His crew is very committed and knowledgable, always on time and working hard. Every time they would encounter an issue, they would consult with me before moving on. Would highly recommend them. They are passionate about what they are doing and that shows in the quality of their work. Plus they did all this in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you again for choosing our company to work with.

plumbita
plumbita
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent job

I got forever stone from home stars with one of the higher ratings for customer satisfaction and they didn’t disappoint. I hired them to do a complete makeover of my entrance, driveway, side and back of the house. Seemed like a big job for me but they worked hard and finished in 6 days. The team is hard working , always on time and very easy to get along with. They were patient enough to answer all my questions and gave me good advice on how to proceed with different problems that we’ve encountered along the way.
All in all, I had a great experience with them, their work shows professionalism and knowledge in what they do and I would definitely recommend them to my friends. ( hopefully nothing will go wrong in the next few years)

Thank you for posting this review, you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Follow-up Service

After having our front porch done last fall with flagstone, we noticed some mysterious sinking of bricks next to our new step this spring. I called Mimmo, who said not to worry-- he would take care of it. True to his word, he showed up early one morning and looked after the repair. I am very impressed with his follow-up service and highly recommend his company for stonework. Thanks again, Mimmo!

Thank you for posting the review.

M.Smith Unionville
M.Smith Unionville

Fantastic Job

I found Mimmo on Home Stars and after readings a lot of reviews I asked him to quote the stone walkways, steps down to the backyard and new asphalt driveway. The most important thing for me is trust and I found that in Mimmo. I had two other companies quote me but they didn’t point out the things Mimmo did. I love it when a contractor says to me “no no, you can’t do that it won’t look good” . He has a great eye for detail. He explained everything that needed to be done so the finished project would look great, and it does. The other two companies didn’t mention the other details which I can only guess would be extra after they started the job. I like to know everything needed before the job starts. Mimmo’s price was higher but once I added the finishing details to the other quotes, the prices were similar. We had an issue with the colour of the stone after some of it was already laid down. I felt terrible because I asked them to take it out, I just couldn’t live with it. Mimmo was so gracious about it. He came to the stone place and help me pick out another colour. He is such a nice guy. FYI always go look at the actual stone because the pictures in the book are deceiving. I could go on and on about how great Mimmo and his crew (Matthew, Andrew and Ali) are but I would just be reiterating everything everyone else has already said. It’s all true….
Thanks so much Mimmo.

We are happy when you are happy, thank you for posting a review for us.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.