Interlocking Stone
Interlocking Stone
ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Reviews for ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

RobertL in Toronto
RobertL in Toronto

Curb appeal set in stone

416 5716018
Richmond Hill

We got four quotes for a big residential project--rebuilding a driveway, front steps and retaining walls in a north Toronto neighbourhood. Mimmo did not provide the lowest quote, but he had one firm recommendation of extra-wide retaining walls because one wall would almost be on the property line with a neighbour. And his reviews on Homestars were very strong. We went with him with a very short contract that listed the materials but with no drawing; we contracted on trust.

The crew started on time and completed the job beautifully in less than two weeks. I had a short meeting each morning at 7:30 with Mimmo, and he was a clear communicator. Any issues were resolved quickly.

The work was excellent, and many neighbours have dropped by to admire the result. Without any discussion, Mimmo ensured that the upper part of the driveway sloping down to the house actually sloped towards the street. We mainly got interlock construction with natural stone cladding on some existing concrete steps. Mimmo designed everything and recommended all the colours for materials. The team also made some skillful repairs to adjoining bricks on the house.

We would absolutely work with Mimmo again--we needed someone who would look after our interests when we did not know exactly what we needed. We only knew we wanted quality that would stand the test of time. And that is exactly what we got.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for putting your trust in our company.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New pool deck, front stairs and stone work

We were extremely pleased with the work Mimmo and his team at Forever Stone Design completed at our house. The job was done on time and on budget and the guys were always good at cleaning up after and leaving the site looking great. The attention to detail was impressive and we couldn't be happier with how our house and yard now look!

We are so happy you chose our company to work with and even more happy you are satisfied with the end result.

plumbita in Toronto
plumbita in Toronto

Quality at the "highest speed"

Hired Mimmo to do my back yard patio stones, side of the house walkaway and front entrance and driveway. He was very honest from the beginning, he accommodated my requests and gave me some good advice. His crew is very committed and knowledgable, always on time and working hard. Every time they would encounter an issue, they would consult with me before moving on. Would highly recommend them. They are passionate about what they are doing and that shows in the quality of their work. Plus they did all this in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you again for choosing our company to work with.

plumbita
plumbita
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent job

I got forever stone from home stars with one of the higher ratings for customer satisfaction and they didn’t disappoint. I hired them to do a complete makeover of my entrance, driveway, side and back of the house. Seemed like a big job for me but they worked hard and finished in 6 days. The team is hard working , always on time and very easy to get along with. They were patient enough to answer all my questions and gave me good advice on how to proceed with different problems that we’ve encountered along the way.
All in all, I had a great experience with them, their work shows professionalism and knowledge in what they do and I would definitely recommend them to my friends. ( hopefully nothing will go wrong in the next few years)

Thank you for posting this review, you will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Follow-up Service

After having our front porch done last fall with flagstone, we noticed some mysterious sinking of bricks next to our new step this spring. I called Mimmo, who said not to worry-- he would take care of it. True to his word, he showed up early one morning and looked after the repair. I am very impressed with his follow-up service and highly recommend his company for stonework. Thanks again, Mimmo!

Thank you for posting the review.

M.Smith Unionville
M.Smith Unionville

Fantastic Job

I found Mimmo on Home Stars and after readings a lot of reviews I asked him to quote the stone walkways, steps down to the backyard and new asphalt driveway. The most important thing for me is trust and I found that in Mimmo. I had two other companies quote me but they didn’t point out the things Mimmo did. I love it when a contractor says to me “no no, you can’t do that it won’t look good” . He has a great eye for detail. He explained everything that needed to be done so the finished project would look great, and it does. The other two companies didn’t mention the other details which I can only guess would be extra after they started the job. I like to know everything needed before the job starts. Mimmo’s price was higher but once I added the finishing details to the other quotes, the prices were similar. We had an issue with the colour of the stone after some of it was already laid down. I felt terrible because I asked them to take it out, I just couldn’t live with it. Mimmo was so gracious about it. He came to the stone place and help me pick out another colour. He is such a nice guy. FYI always go look at the actual stone because the pictures in the book are deceiving. I could go on and on about how great Mimmo and his crew (Matthew, Andrew and Ali) are but I would just be reiterating everything everyone else has already said. It’s all true….
Thanks so much Mimmo.

We are happy when you are happy, thank you for posting a review for us.

Vicky  Richmond Hill
Vicky Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Touch up and Landscaping

We used Forever Stone for our major landscaping project several years ago and were so happy with the results that we have kept in contact for ongoing guidance on current projects. Mimmo has shown excellent follow up and communication, something we truly appreciated. Recently, we removed our original boxwoods and replaced them with armour stone. Mimmo has always made himself available to come in and take a look and come up with solutions and options.
He and his crew are very courteous, hard workers and always leave the site clean and clear. His prices are fair and reasonable for the quality work he does. You will not be disappointed with Forever Stone, no need to call anywhere else.

Thank you Vicky for taking the time to write this review, we always like to see past clients calling us to do other work.

Sophie & Joseph from Richmond Hill
Sophie & Joseph from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Re-grouting and landscaping

Mimmo and his team once again did an excellent job. We met Mimmo in 2013 when he and his team laid down interlock in our front and back yard and reconstructed our front entry. Once again he did not disappoint. He and his team go above and beyond. This time he re-levelled and re-grouted the interlock and the job was done quickly and efficiently. Beautiful work!

Thank you for contacting us once again to help meet your needs, we're glad to see past clients.

LM in Brampton
LM in Brampton

Front and side walkway

Mimmo and his crew did an amazing job on our front and side walkway. When we contacted Mimmo for a quote, we told him that we needed the work done by June as we were having a party then. Not only did he deliver on his promise to have it done well in advance, they did an incredible job. All our guests commented on how good it all looks now and we are super pleased. I would not hesitate to recommend ForeverStone to others and we plan on us using them again when we are ready to do our pool deck in a couple years. Thanks Mimmo!

Thank you to great clients like you who make us feel good at what we do best.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Front Yard with Stone Path

Mimmo and his team came up with a fantastic front path stone design to fit the style of our house. He and his crew were diligent, professional, and efficient. It took them just over 2 days to complete the project. They made sure to clean up after each days' work. They had asked if they could store some equipment in the garage overnight - after they left, we were happily surprised to see that they even swept the garage! We are thrilled with the quality and craftsmanship of our stone pathway and have gotten many compliments from neighbours and passer-bys already! Definitely highly recommend! Thank you Mimmo and team!

Happy to see client satisfaction, thank you.

More about ForeverStoneDesign Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.