Forever Stone Design Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Richmond Hill ON
Interlocking Stone
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 9 timesBest of 2019winner 9 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Sandra & Sergio In Richmond Hill
Sandra & Sergio In Richmond Hill

Stone work on front veranda

A relatively small job in comparison to his other projects I'm sure,
but the results "just beautiful".
Big job or small, Mimmo of Forever Stone will deliver a quality product which will enhance the beauty of your home and make you feel
"home proud".
I would definitely use Mimmo's services in the future and most gladly refer him to anyone looking for a true craftsman.

Vicky  Richmond Hill
Vicky Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway, Side walkway and Porch

Mimmo is a true professional. He takes pride in his work, he is precise, and also has a knack for design. From start to finish, Mimmo made sure he would let us know at what point he was at and also recommended some interesting design ideas along the way, especially using stone on the side of our porch which looks absolutely beautiful. Our friends, family and neighbours have all commented on the transformation as well as strangers who have come knocking on our front door asking for his business card. We appreciate is craftmanship, his professionalism and his love for what he does. It all comes out in the finished product. Thanks Mimmo! We are looking forward to seeing him the Spring for the continuation of our front yard landscaping.

Gino in Richmondhill
Gino in Richmondhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Finished marble tiles in bathroom and in shower area

I hired ForeverStones Design to set marble tiles in my newly finished basement bathroom. WOW!!!! Exceptional is not even the word to describe this transformation.
He is quick, methodical, precise and always makes you feel at ease.
By far the best investment I've made when it comes to home renovations.

I would highly recommend ForeverStone Design to anyone looking for exceptional work and professionalism from beginning to end.

Pat and Mark in North Toronto
Pat and Mark in North Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Front, Side and Back Yard Landscaping and front porch stone work

We were referred to ForeverStoneDesign by a friend. She raved about the quality of the workmanship and the professionalism of Mimmo and has small crew. We had seen the work Mimmo did for her and were very impressed. We were quite jaded. We had just completed a major renovation of our home and experienced a significant number of problems with reliability and quality. We decided to try Mimmo for the landscaping and right from the outset we were extremely impressed. Mimmo showed up when he promised to, delivered drawings and pricing when he promised to, gave us options as well as his opinion in a very helpful way and gave us a firm start date. We had to change his start date and he adapted without any complaint. Despite all the rain this summer, he showed up on the appointed date and stayed on the job until it was done. His team showed up precisely at 7:30 a.m. every day and cleaned up the job site meticulously at the end of every day. They were extremely polite and professional as well as being tolerant of our extremely inquisitive and talkative 6 year old. Mimmo matched the stone on the front porch to the stone on our house and also put stonework on the foundation which dramatically improved the appearance of the house (something our contractor for the renovation should have done). Mimmo handpicked the the materials which, together with the workmanship, were obviously of the highest quality. We have only strongly positive things to say about the job and how we were treated. We would highly and confidently recommend ForeverStoneDesign to anyone who needs landscaping work.

L & M Stewart
L & M Stewart

Remodel Backyard

“Few people know so clearly what they want. Most people can't even think what to hope for when they throw a penny in a fountain”.

We threw a penny into the fountain and our wishes were fulfilled by Mimmo the master craftsman and his very able helpers Matthew and Mauro. In keeping with the ancient Italian tradition of artistic stone masonry, Mimmo designed and ‘art directed’ the transformation of a neglected backyard to a thing of beauty, an ‘Urban Villa’ replete with gorgeous patios, and a spectacular fountain – a source of constant joy – and a monument to Mimmo’s talent and specialized craftsmanship.

Forever Stone initially totally remodeled the exterior frontage of our mid-town townhome and driveway. The entire experience was pleasing and a visual and functional delight. Mimmo and his men were professional, punctual and purpose driven. The product they delivered is of the highest quality and motivated us to proceed with a long overdue remodeling of the back yard.

The end result is spectacular! Testament to just how spectacular is embodied in a neighbors comment “I’m suffering from a severe case of backyard envy!”

Mimmo and Forever Stone are top-notch professionals without peer.

Lauretta & Martin Stewart.
Cityforsale@sympatico.ca

Rob in Richmond Hill
Rob in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Patio, Driveway, Porch Stonework

My wife and I call Mimmo the “Holmes on Homes” of the stone industry. They do the job properly by building very solid foundations so that the stone-work does not move or deteriorate over time.

He also has a great team of workers who are very well trained and very polite and professional. I almost miss them showing up at PRECISELY 7:30 each morning. Within the first few hours of starting the job, I already had a sense that we had hired the right guys.

The quality of the work is excellent and they go the extra mile to make sure the job is done correctly; the first time! They dig trenches to make sure walls are placed in secure firm bases. They glue walls together so that they won’t move over time. They use concrete bases when necessary to make the stones above more secure. They use plumb lines to make sure everything is straight and level. And they do a lot of cutting to reduce gaps along curvy edges.

Great team if you only want the job done once!

Carol & Dennis in Markham
Carol & Dennis in Markham

Outdoor landscape design and construction

Mimmo and his crew (Andrew, Matt, Mauro) did a great job at our house earlier this year! We had first contacted him last summer and he was very honest in saying that although it may have been possible that they could get to the job at the end of last year, it very likely would have to wait until the beginning of this season. We decided to book his services anyways and are very happy with that decision. He stayed in contact with us over the winter and true to his word, began his work with us in early spring.
In addition to the interlock and natural stone work, he also did the landscaping complete with trees, shrubs and rocks. The quality of the work is excellent. It’s a pleasure to drive up to the house now! Mimmo consistently delivered on his promises. They were on the job every day (even in the rain) until it was complete. They were courteous, thoughtful and hardworking. They kept things neat and tidy in the evenings when they left. Mimmo kept us informed and up-to-date throughout the process and was flexible to changes and last minute requests. In addition to great workmanship, he also provided numerous creative ideas that ultimately made the project so much more beautiful as a unified whole. He is a man of integrity and clearly takes pride in his work. We would definitely recommend ForeverStoneDesign to anyone who wants to deal with a company that delivers top-notch quality with a work and business ethic to match. To Mimmo, Matt, Mauro and Andrew…thanks for everything!

John & Patricia in Mississauga
John & Patricia in Mississauga

Front sidewalk and backyard patio stone work

June 29, 2008

The Awesome Foursome – Mimmo and his Crew – Matthew, Mauro and Andrew

A great big thank you to Mimmo of ForeverStoneDesign and his crew for the excellent work they did in tastefully designing and creating my backyard patio and my front walkway this past week. The workmanship clearly shows that Mimmo is an expert stone mason and is one of the few outstanding craftsmen in his trade. He and his staff were extremely courteous and did their utmost to attend to every detail, so that when they finished, the project was truly a work of art! They were really careful in making sure that the job site was cleaned up properly. I am completely satisfied with the results. Mimmo lived up to everything he promised and more. Should I ever need additional work done I would be the first to call on him again. Anyone who has seen the walkway and patio have commented on how amazing and professional they look.

It is really most important that I give praise where it is due. The time, care and energy that Mimmo and his crew put into the project were enormous. You seldom find such dedicated people in business; and when you see them it is imperative to acknowledge them. I watched every stage of the job and I couldn’t help but admire the effort that Mimmo and every one of his staff put into the task. It is a job well done and deserving of praise. I would have no hesitation in recommending him and his company to anyone requiring any stone work done. On a scale of 1 to 10 I must give him a 10!

Teresa in North York
Teresa in North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Landscape

Mimmo and his crew (Matthew, Mauro and Andrew) recently transformed my front yard (driveway, porch, steps, walkways and flower bed) into a beautiful landscape with style and design. The project involved lots of stonework. They took into account all of the details regarding craftsmanship and artistry of how each stone was cut, laid, arranged, and color coordinated. Mimmo is not only a landscaper, but he is also a designer and a stone mason. With his creative mind, he suggested and designed in accordance with what we wanted. His crew is experienced, hard working and courteous. They took pride in their work. The project is a work of art! We are very happy with the beautiful result which exceeded our expectation. I have been consistently receiving compliments from my friends and neighbours. I would not hesitate to recommend Mimmo to my friends, and anyone else looking for an experienced landscape contractor/designer. After the job was completed, they did a detailed clean-up on the work site. They washed my garage floor, doors, front windows, fence and my neighbour’s driveway. I am very impressed! Their service is exceptional! True to his words, he came back to install two caps for our lighting fixture. There is no doubt that I will be using Forever Stone Design for our next project. Thank you, Mimmo and your crew for the amazing job!

Paul & Julie in Aurora
Paul & Julie in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Interlock Patio

Mimmo ROCKS! Seriously....he's an "old school" mason complete with a designer's eye for colour, detail and style. Our existing builder's patio had 24X24 stones that were all uneven and faded. Mimmo transformed it into a beautiful interlock patio complete with "S" shaped edges and bordered by large square boulders. He also built gorgeous flagstone stairs which replaced the builder's narrow stairs which also had uneven rises. Its been a few weeks now and after several heavy rains its sloped exactly as it should be..........not a single puddle anywhere! Bravo Mimmo!

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.